So Are We Going to Make Out Or-

Royal Traditions, Skirts, and Unknown Love

"No way."

 

"Come on. You were eager to go in half an hour ago."

 

"Shiro anymore." 

 

Taemin clutched onto the towel wrapped around his petite pale body, as if to protect himself. He realizes, he's not even eighteen yet. Is it even legal? Age is just a number but jail isn't just a place. The younger male did not want to risk it for Minho. Especially since he's of Choi blood. If the elders found out, even if Minho was just only in the same BATH as him, they would put Minho in jail for life for de-purifying one of their descendants. Nope. Not going to risk that.

 

"Why not? Give me a reason why." Minho was impatient, secretly snaking his arm around the towel.

 

"I'm... uhm.... afraid you wouldn't like my body..," Taemin lied.

 

"What are you talking about?" Taemin gasped as he realized his feet were already in the water and his towel was off. How oblivious was he.

 

"You look beautiful, Minnie." Minho whispered in Taemin's ear while his jawline, which in response, made the girly boy shiver.  "Okay, instead of being awkward, should we make out or-?"

 

---

But the two soon succumbed to the warmth of the bath and had their bodies pressed against each other, doing what Minho had offered. Taemin moaned happily as their tongues slid along each other's. He parted away a bit, his lips pulling Minho's lower lip in the process then letting go. He ran his hand through Minho's long-ish brown hair. They grinned at each other as Minho leaned forward and pecked Taemin on the lips before grinning wider.

 

"I might need a haircut," Minho murmured before planting kisses on Taemin's face.

 

Taemin giggled before kissing him full. "I.. don't... think... so..." He said between kisses. He paused then looked into Minho's eyes. "It makes it more fun."

 

"Somebody's a naughty maknae," Minho chuckled darkly before ravishing on Taemin's lips again. "You have such kissable lips, Taemin. It was hard for me to not kiss you the first day you transferred here." 

 

"What about when we first met in elementary school? Before I got into that car accident?" 

 

"That was you?" Minho moved his face back a bit to look at Taemin. 

 

"I don't know clearly.... I only remember bits of it. After the car accident, I can't really remember what happened before it. Don't act like you never recognized me, hyung."

 

"I... I guess you looked familiar... I thought it'd be impossible to find you... I thought you died..."

 

"Onew, Key, and Jonghyun hyungs never told you?"

 

"Nope. I think they were clueless back then too."

 

"Oh. I'm relieved though. That you were that little boy.. crossdresser..." Taemin laughed lightly at his description. 

 

"... Tell me." Taemin rested his head onto Minho's chest. "Remind me of our short friendship."

 

"Well... I guess some light time can relax us." Minho smiled.

 

A while after school ended, 7-year old Taemin returned to the field with a soccer ball under his arm and a music player in his pocket. He wore a bright blue hoodie and shorts. He lifted the hood over his head while smiling. Putting the buds in his ears, he hummed and nodded his head to the beat of the music. He quickly kicked the soccer ball around and moved swiftly as if he was dancing. 

 

Meanwhile, Minho, at the age of eight, was watching closely behind the chainlink fence that surrounded the field. He wore a similar grey hoodie and regular jeans. He was mesmerized by the mysterious boy's dancing, or what looked like dancing. It looked like magic to Minho as he looked down at his own soccer ball. He set it down against the fence and took a few steps towards Taemin. He paused, thinking. What if the boy was a weirdo? ... Nah, a weirdo wouldn't be able to make magic. He went closer to the boy and once he turned around, he immediately flicked him on the forehead.

 

"Owwww! Why did you do that?!" Taemin mentally gasped as he realized he spoke in his girl voice.

 

"Yah. I was gonna play on this field." He remarked, raising an eyebrow.

 

Taemin widened his eyes at how handsome the boy looked and cleared his voice. "Oh, I'm sorry." He spoke in his normal voice, but was still naturally a bit high-pitched.

 

"Keke, it's okay. Can I play with you?"

 

"Uhm... sure..." Taemin blushed a bit while smiling. 

 

"Eh? Why are you blushing? You like me or something?" Minho asked curiously, grinning.

 

"... Maybe." Taemin blushed darker.

 

"Haha! You're such a cute girl," Minho joked. He ruffled Taemin's hair.

 

"I'm not a girl! I'm a boy!! I'm pure manly!!" Taemin retorted, rising his chest.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yah!!"

 

"I'm just kidding. Hehe." Minho laughed at Taemin's seriousness. "Well, do you want to play soccer with me? Since you already have a ball with you."

 

"... Sure." Taemin gave the biggest smile he could give for the young stranger.

 

"Well, see you at the goal~!" Minho already had a head start. Taemin gasped, realizing such, and ran after him, laughing. The older boy was impressed that the other caught up and kicked the ball out of the way. They laughed, yelled, screamed, even wrestled for a bit, and knew they made a new friend.

 

For the first time in ever, Taemin felt like a real boy.

 

"So, yeah... that's how... I remember it...." Minho stared at Taemin oddly, the latter's face was pretty much sparkling with enthusiasm. It was like a face of a little kid's. Minho was reminded of that day again. It still looked just like the smile he had when he was younger. Then he was reminded of the car accident and looked down.

 

"... Okay! Let's get out of this bath and settle in our room." Taemin grabbed his towel and got out of the bath, wrapping the towel around his body the second he got out... just to tease Minho. Suddenly, he didn't feel like he shouldn't care about being ... or caring that his ity will msot likely be lost. Is this how lust feels? He grinned as Minho eyed him.

 

"Alright, Taemin..." Minho grabbed a towel as well.

 

Suddenly. Taemin reached down to whisper huskily in Minho's ear. "Pretend, hyung, that I'm the goal... Try to reach me." He his earlobe slightly before withdrawing. He did a playful wave before walking into the private bathhouse. Minho watched him, clutching onto the towel.

 

I, Choi Minho, have been seducted by my supposed enemy, Lee Taemin.

 

---

 

Finished with chapter 14!

 

102 subscribers for this! Wow!

 

Sorry if it's short. I promise the next chapter will be much better.

 

My birthday's coming up! Four days before Jonghyun's birthday! I'm so excited~

 

Now I must sleep after two days of state testing and writing this.