As We're Complete, More People Want to Shatter Us.

Royal Traditions, Skirts, and Unknown Love

By the time Minho slid the paper door open and entered the traditional room, Taemin was occupied in the bathroom, humming as if nothing happened a few weeks ago. Minho sighed and pinched his forehead tightly. He opened his bag and took out a grey V-neck shirt and boxers. He slid them on. He looked around the room, noticing that some of Taemin's things resided here. He walked over to a vanity table with picture frames all over it.

 

A picture of Onew and Taemin together, when they were younger and happier. Minho smiled as he stared at Taemin as a toddler. Onew grinned while picking up Taemin awkwardly while the other was in mid-giggle. A family picture. Suddenly, Minho paused. He picked up a picture frame. It consisted of a young-looking woman, looking a bit solemn as she rested her hands on the two children's hair. Onew looked to the side while smiling and Taemin gripped onto his hand, brightly smiling without a care in the world.

 

So this was Taemin's mother? Minho stared closely. She was a beautiful woman, her chestnut brown hair was down to her waist and blew gently in the wind. Taemin definitely took his looks after her.  He noticed there were small captions in the bottom.

 

Taeminnie-ah... Remember that I love you and Onyu very much. I wish I could be able to see you again. - Umma ♥

 

And in different shaky handwriting, was written:

 

Umma... I love you too okay? I'll pray every day even if you already died. My biggest wish is to see your smiling happy face again. ♥ - Taemin

 

Minho set down the frame. Taemin really loved his mother. No wonder he was so sensitive and cried when Minho asked about her. As he glanced at the picture frame again, Taemin exited the bathroom, only wearing a thin blue shirt and plaid boxers. He looked at Minho and gasped. He rushed over.

 

"D-Don't look at them!" Taemin bit his lip as he arranged the frames in the same place Minho found it. "D-Don't touch them."

 

"Taemin... Don't worry. I didn't break them or anything..." Minho was shocked at how vulerable Taemin looked.

 

"I-It's not that!" Taemin was relieved as he placed them correctly. "My... My umma left the frames like that for me. She told me if I get old enough to be allowed in the outdoor bath, she would leave pictures in my room there for me. And she found the strength to do it even if she was ill, leaving the frames in that exact places. She always wanted me to not be so stressed and told me the bath was the best solution. B-But, how can I not get stressed when I think of her?"

 

Minho wrapped his arms around Taemin's waist. "I'm here," He nuzzled his nose into the crook of his neck. "I'm here with you."

 

Taemin looked at Minho with tears in the corner of his eyes. Minho wiped them away with his thumb. "I can relieve your stress away." He leaned forward as their lips met in a chaste kiss.

 

**WARNING: RATED SCENE**

 

Taemin and Minho continued to kiss on the floor, the maknae sitting on the older's lap suggestively. Minho pulled onto Taemin's lower lips. The other moaned, and Minho took the opportunity  to slide his tongue in. Both of them were getting way too into it as they massaged each other's tongues. Taemin gasped as he was suddenly brought up to his feet. Minho slammed him against the wall as their hands roamed all over each other's bodies. Taemin tilted his head to his right, gasping for breath. Suddenly, his breath hitched as Minho his earlobe and traveled lower down his neck.

 

"Taemin..." Minho breathed out with concern.

 

"I want this... really..." Taemin's voice was nothing more than a whisper. "I want this... Relieve my stress..."

 

They continued to make out as Minho carried Taemin in his arms towards the huge bed. They fell into the silk sheets, kissing like there was no tomorrow. Both their faces were flushed by now. Memories of Minsuk and Seungho flashed through their minds but they paid no mind to it.

 

Minho slowly lifted Taemin's shirt up. He smirked at how thin the shirt was. "You were planning this, weren't you," he asked, his breath airy. But Taemin just gasped repeatedly which made the other even more aroused. He quickly removed his shirt and leaned down. He took one of Taemin's s to his mouth, and biting gently. Taemin arched a bit at each touch, whimpering.

 

Minho eyed hungrily as Taemin sat up and leaned onto him. The younger removed his shirt slowly as well, his eyes glistening with a mix of curiousity and lust. He s his arms around Minho's waist and leaned his head towards his neck. He started and the sensitive skin, smirking when Minho arched his back once Taemin a certain spot.

 

"Won't Key kill us?" Taemin whispered against his neck.

 

" him. Jonghyun's probably having his way with him at this very moment," Minho growled.

 

In a matter of a few minutes, both their boxers were off. Minho sat Taemin up and brought his bare body closer to his. They moaned in unison at the moment they touched. They stayed like that for a minute, as they succumbed to how good the feeling felt. Body against body, hand between hand, member against member. Minho Taemin's cheek gently before kissing him fiercely. Taemin eagerly returned the same action.

 

This time they weren't going to be interupted. And this time, Taemin is genuinely wanting it.

 

They spent what felt like hours but only a few minutes of teasing their bodies. Minho stopped Taemin's hard arousal and looked around. "You have any lotion?"  He asked. Taemin let out a slight 'mmm' and rummaged through the drawer on his left, taking out a bottle of vanilla lotion.

 

Minho squirted a fair amount onto his fingers, Taemin watching him do so excitedly. He spread Taemin's legs apart and inserted one finger in. Taemin winced at the pain. The older boy paused then inserted another finger, then a third. He scissored his fingers inside Taemin as the boy writhed in pleasure and pain.

 

"A... Ah! Minho!" Taemin moaned out as Minho brushed a bundle of nerves inside him. "T-There, again! Please!" Minho widened his eyes in shock then changed to lust. He continued to move his fingers against the same spot, making Taemin moan loudly every time. He removed his fingers slowly. Taemin, in response, whimpered at the sudden loss of touch.

 

Minho spread the lotion all over his  then slowly into Taemin. Taemin screamed at the increased pain, tears running down his cheeks. Minho calmly wiped the tears away and kissed his forehead. "Scream and cry all you want. Get all of your stress out. I'll still be here."

 

Minho laid Taemin onto the bed as the other gripped onto his back tightly. The younger boy relaxed and nodded at Minho, as if to tell him to move. Minho did slow lazy s as Taemin moaned in pain and a bit of pleasure, the volume and pleasure a bit higher at each . The memories started to flash again.

 

"F-Faster..." Taemin whispered and Minho did so. He ed faster into Taemin, the other gripped onto his back tighter. "O-Oh God, Taemin... You're so ti- Mmph..." Taemin silenced him with a kiss, that soon turned into a tongue-to-tongue action. Soon, Minho started slamming himself into Taemin, trying to get an angle to hit his sweet spot everytime and mostly succeeding. Each made Taemin moan. Each made both of them slowly join as one.

 

"Don't... ever leave me..." Taemin softly moaned.

 

"Trust me... I might have to... but I would never..." Minho held onto Taemin tightly as he ed faster and deeper. Taemin screamed and moaned, with gasps in between.

 

Taemin arched his back and let out a loud, elicit moan, coming hard between their stomachs. Minho pushed in with one last hard before coming into the maknae. Waves of pleasure rolled off the two of them as Minho slid himself out. He held onto Taemin tightly while the two gasped out-of-rhythm.

 

"I love you, Taemin."

 

"I love you too..."

 

Feeling sticky but more in love, the two fell asleep in each other's arms.

 

---

 

Yay!

 

Do you 2miners love me nao? :D

 

Comment!

 

 

By the way, can you follow my tumblr if you have one? I post a lot of 2min and Taemin stuff if I see them on my dash. http://eotteoktae.tumblr.com/