CHAPTER 2

You Belong With Me

I stopped on my track when a person pulled my blazer, Caught!


I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night.
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like.
And she'll never know your story like I do.

Lee Han Byul's POV

" Where do you think you are going? " the person asked me. I just smiled innocently.

" Nowhere "

" Why you did not come yesterday, Byul-ah? “ asked another boy with black hair. I just smiled at him.

” I’m working, Seungcheol oppa. I need to feed myself. And... Soonyoung-ah, can you let me go? “ I answered. The boy named Soonyoung immediately let go my blazer. I glared at him. He looked at somewhere else, avoiding my eyes.

” I already told you that if you want money, I can gi- “

” And I already told you that I do not need your money. I can search it by myself. I do not want to be a burden to you. Please respect my decision, oppa “ Seungcheol sighed heavily, defeated by my words.

" You know, I'm so lonely without you, noona. These guys always bullied me " the boy that looks like the youngest out of them complaining at you while pointing at three boys including Soonyoung. They just smiled sheepishly.

" Really Chanie? How dare they bullied my precious baby, right? See me after school, Soonyoung, Seokmin, and Seungkwan " I said while glaring at the trio.

" How your song's going, Jihoon-ah? " I asked the shortest boy among them. No offense, but it is the fact.

" Almost there. I need your opinion too, Byul-ah " he answered.

" I will make time to hear the song, Jihoon-ah "

" Noona, I really miss your cooking. Mingyu's foods are not delicious as you " whined a boy with Chinese slang while tugging at my arm. I ruffled his hair. The boy called Mingyu knocked the Chinese boy's head. The boy just glared at him.

" I will cook for you, Minghao. When I have free time, okay? About Mingyu... " I eyed Mingyu and smiled at him

" He is trying, Minghao. I will teach him to cook delicious food " Mingyu smiled happily.

" Aren't you tired working all day long, Byul-ah? " a guy with a long hair asking me. I just smiled weakly.

" I've used to it, Jeonghan oppa " I answered with a smile. A hand patted your head.

"Cheer up, lil sis. We are always here for you " he said. You nodded cheerfully.

" I will, Shua hyung "

" It's oppa for goodness sake! How many times I've to told you to call me oppa, you kid " the boy named Joshua mad at me. I love to play with this oppa. I just shrugged my shoulder. Suddenly, a hand was placed on my shoulder. I look at the person and gulped. It's him.

" Hey. At least tell us where are you going. Then, we are not worried about you. Understand, kiddo? " the boy said and ruffled my hair. How many people mess up with my hair today? I can't even count. Among the boys, he is the only one that can make my heart beat this fast. Okay, Lee Han Byul. Calm down. Think about beautiful flowers, cute cats and... Okay, I need to stop. I calmed my heart and looked at him.

" Okay, Mr. Wonu. I'll tell you guys where I'll go beforehand, okay? " He smiled charmingly. Ugh, stop boy! Let me introduce you my childhood friends aka the kingkas of Seoul High School, SEVENTEEN! Yeah, you read it right. The school kingkas is my best friends. When the whole school is looking down at people like me, here they are. Supporting and protecting me. I've only opened up myself to them. Let me start with the oldest aka the leader of the group.

His name is Choi Seungcheol but his fangirl called him S.Coups. Don't ask me why 'cause I also didn't know why they called him that. He is 18 years old. We make him be our leader because of his leadership and also he is the oldest among us. Then, our ' pretty boy ' aka our mom in this group.

His name is Yoon Jeonghan and we called him Jeonghan. We called him the pretty boy because he can pull out long hair prettily. Not every boy can be handsome with long hair, right? But, I've always wanted to see him with short hair. Nevermind. Long hair is better for him. He is also 18 years old. Our America friend, Hong Jisoo oppa or we called him Joshua.


His fangirl called him a gentleman. Pfft! They don't know this boy enough. He is a stupid and playful person. Maybe sometimes he's being a gentleman but most of the time, he just a stupid Joshua. Sorry, Shua hyung. Let me introduce to you our Chinese friends, Junhui and Minghao.

Wen Junhui or we called Jun is 17 years old, like me. He's one of the most handsome boys in my school. Minghao or his full name Xu Minghao is 16 years old. He can b-boying. His fangirl called him The8 ( mostly Minghao called himself like that ). Next is the troublemakers or the clowns in our group.

They called themselves as BooSoonseok. Seungkwan or Boo Seungkwan is the youngest of the three. He is 16 years old but Lee Seokmin or Seokmin born earlier from him. The oldest and the craziest among them is Kwon Soonyoung. His age is same as me. I hate them because they always making fun of me but trust me, you'll be so lonely when they are not around. Beside Seungkwan, there are two more kids that younger than him ( by birthday ).

They are Hansol Vernon Choi or we called Vernon and Lee Chan. They are both 16 years old. Chan is really closed to me because he is the youngest. So, whenever his hyungs bullied him, he will come to me to complain. Vernon also one of the most handsome boys. That's why he has many fans despite being too young. I'm jealous of him. Then, our friends that have different height.

Can you see the height difference? Hehe. The tallest is Kim Mingyu and he's 16 years old meanwhile the cutie one ( he will kill me if I call him short ) is Lee Jihoo. he has the same age as me. Although Jihoon is a *cough* short *cough*, he is taller than me. But among the boys? Nope, I don't think so. last but not least, my best friend aka crush, Jeon Wonwoo.

Look at his eyes! Omo! Sigh. I need to stop. He is 17 years old and we have been inseparable since kids. I start to like him when we were 7 years old. God! How many years I have been liking him. I love his voice, his handsome face but the thing that make me fall for him is he will always there when I need him. I wonder how he feels about me. I don't want to tell him about my feeling. I thought it will affect our friendship.

Okay, that's my friends and my other half. I love them as they are and not because of their popularities.


Hi guys! First of all, I really sorry for the late update. I just moved house so it's been to chaotic. But I make it! yay! Sorry if the chapter was too short. This chapter is all about introducing seventeen. Tell me how is it , okay?