CHAPTER 1

You Belong With Me

You're on the phone with your girlfriend
She's upset, she's going off about something that you said
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do.

 

Han Byul's POV

" Byul-ah, I have something to tell you " the boy in front of me said to me. Oh My Gaddd!! His voice is really nice! My heartbeat is beating so fast when I looked at his beautiful eyes.

" Sure, why not? " I replied, not breaking our eyes contact.

" I lo- "

The alarm from my phone rang nonstop.I grabbed the phone and turned off the alarm. Aish! I'm almost hearing his confession! I take a look at the time on my handphone. It is 6 in the morning, an hour before school starts. At least I got three hours to sleep. I worked overtime at the cafe last night, I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom. After a few splashing, I went out and get ready for school. I wore my uniform and tied my hair into high ponytail also wears my big glasses.

After putting my books in the bag, I went out from the room. I saw my father sleeping soundly on the couch. Geez, I hate him so much! If I stay here much longer, I might kill him.

I immediately grab my already worn out shoes and wears them. I'm walking from my house to the bus stop. I took out my earphone and plugged it to my phone. I scrolled my playlist and found my favorite song, Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson. After a few minutes, the bus arrived. I sit beside the window and unlock my phone. It's almost 7. Without I realizing, the bus arrived at a bus stop in front of my school.

I immediately press the button and get off. No one arrives yet, Great! Well, I didn't like a crowded place. You guess it right. I'm a nerd aka a wallflower. When girls in my school busy fangirling and whatsoever, here I am. Busy studying and working. That's my life. I didn't have time to do everything like normal girls do.

Oh! I forget to introduce myself! Hi! My name is Lee Han Byul but people always called me Byul. I'm 17 years old. I lived with my father. My mom died when I was 7. I worked at a café, at a fast food restaurant, and at a flower shop.

My father didn't work. He always drunk and borrowed money from everyone. He also likes to gambling. That's why I have to work. I have to feed myself and pay for school fees. Enough with my melodrama story. Let's back to the reality, shall we?

I stopped at my locker to take my books for today's lessons. Sudden;y, I heard the girls screaming. It begins now. They are so noisy. I rolled my eyes at the girls. I turned towards the center of the extreme attention earlier. There they are. 13 handsome boys that can make all girls in this school or even in the whole world fainted. But not me tho.

Well, except one person but still. The boys give the girls a lot of fan service such as winking, smirking or acting all cool and stuff. Did they think that's this hallway is a runaway or a red carpet? What a typical boys. Their eyes landed on one person and I know who it was. I've immediately closed my locker and walked away from them but luck is not on my side today. I stopped on my track when a person pulled my blazer, Caught!


Hi! First chapter guys! Tell me how was it, okay? Bye!