Tutor Me

More then an Omega

“Good morning master Cha.” The maids had gathered in my room to wake me up. I groaned and got out of bed.

“Today you have no school but a tutoring job. Your one o’ clock to four o’ clock has been taken care of."

“One to four? Isn’t that a bit too much time?” I stretched and looked at the maid groggily. She rolled her eyes at me.

“It’s a group study for a few of your father’s friends. You must go.” She bowed to me again and I shooed her out the room to change. Who was so important that I had to now give up four hours of my barely free life for? I sighed, ready to fulfill any request father gave me. I want happy in the slightest though, if it was my fathers friends it was only so he could show of. That this brain, this knowledge was, as a Cha, his own. That he gave me that.

I got ready in a pair of black slacks and black jeans. I threw on some blue Gu**i slides and my bag pack with supplies. After getting ready my driver drove me to the destination. I was not paying much attention, it wasn't like I was going somewhere where I actually wanted to be so when I got there the house seemed vaguely familiar but I ignored the feeling and went in. Another group of staff gretted me and one of the butlers led me to a room upstairs.

"This is..." The pungent smell of severally Alphas... Yet rather then being terrified I was excited for a moment then scared. I was excited? Why would I...

"You can go in master Cha" When I opened it the only door keeping me safe I was almost blinded.

“Wah~ He came~” Jaewhan smiled eagerly towards me and grabbed onto my arm to pull me closer to the group of ALPHAS in the room. I know that I wasn’t attractive or anything but none the less these were ALPHAS; ALL FIVE OF THEM.

As Jaewhan introced them one by one I felt more and more awkward... In the room held: Jaewhan, Hongbin as well as the Wonshik, Sanhyuk and Taekwoon. My mouth itched to remain open and I kind of wanted to run. Especially when Taekwoon looked at me sideways- it looked threatening…

“Welcome to my house~ I don’t think anyone told you but we really really need help and apparently you’re the schools top student Mr. Cha.” Hongbin smiled at me warmly, almost getting rid of my initial fears.

“Hurry up and sit. Let’s begin.” I looked at Taekwoon, a bit puzzled. I nodded he just wanted to get this over with it seemed. But there was an issue here I had to address...

“Um…” Wonshik spoke up this time to answer me.

“What is it?” I looked to Taekwoon's quickly and then Jaewhan who seemed friendlier. I swallowed nervously.

“Aren’t Taekwoon and Jaewhan Juniors? Aren’t you a sophomore?” I looked at all of them. What were they thinking? I was a freshman like Sanhyuk- no way was I able to help all of them at once like this.”

“… Ah- Your right.” Jaewhan hit his open palm with his wrist like he had just put two and two together and I fought the urge to groan loudly in annoyance. Just what was going on right now?!

“Okay, okay. Mr. Tutor!” Jaewhan pointed at me, smiling widely.

“Y-Yes…”

“Well today you’re going to help Hongbin and Sanhyuk. See? Me, Taekwoon and Wonshik are just here to hang out lol. Oh! And it’s my house hahaha.” I looked away so as not to laugh along. This man was ridiculously friendly to me and I felt... uncomfortable? Warm?

“Okay…” I sat down finally and asked Sanhyuk what he wanted to learn today. He asked me a load of questions regarding math’s and it definitely relaxed me and distracted me from the situation. It was hard to fully focus however with Jaewhan and the other playing around behind us.

“I think were done for the day…” I looked at my phone, the time had flown by and I could feel my empty stomach about to start complaining.  blushed a little and I looked at Taekwoon and Wonshik who were busy playing on the Xbox in the room. When Jaewhan noticed me looking that way he smiled.

“Want to play with Taekwoon and Wonshik?" I quickly refused but he wouldn’t let me, insisting that I stay for a game and "defeat Wonshik and Taekwoon for him.

He sat me right in between the two Alphas and handed me a controller. Totally out of my element yet not wanting my defiance to anger the Alphas or worse... get to my father I sat there kind of frozen, controller in hand. Wonshik smiled to Taekwoon and paused/ restarted the game, changing the players to Three. My legs kept bumping into Wonshik and Taekwoon’s, leaving a permanent shade of red on my face. He showed me the controls as we played too.

"Have you ever played this before?"

"Wonshik it just came out today, I don't think anyone has but us..."

"But he's like a Cha. They could as for a game like weeks before release right?" I frowned slightly and bit my lip. Correcting him-

"I don't..." Taekwoon told Wonshik to shut up.

"Speak up."

"I don't have.., Ive never played this game before..." Everyone kinda got quiet then Jaewhan patted my shoulder assuring me that it was okay and then telling Wonshik if I won he would own him $50.

However all of us lost shortly after.

“Yes!” Taekwoon shouted suddenly upon winning. I jumped, shocked since he hadn’t spoke to me ever before.

“Aw~ Okay Hakyeon- it’s me against you this time.” He flashed a brilliant smile at me and I almost got locked in his eyes. I cleared my throat and nodded to play once more. However Taewoon was still sitting close by even though he wasn’t playing anymore. Not to mention Sanhyuk had somehow gotten behind me back, making me extra distracted. When I was about the die, my phone rang out. I jolted away from where I was sitting, suddely feeling like it was not my place to be and answered the call.

“Y-yes?” I froze when I heard my father’s voice.

“It’s five right now, where are you?” I gulped nervously, pulling the screen away from my ear and checking my screen, it was in fact five on the dot.
"I- I just finished with the tutoring job you gave me sir.." I quickly gathered my stuff on the table as the Alphas looked on.

“I’m sorry father, the study session ran a bit later then it was supposed to. I’m coming home now…” I bowed to the guys and ran off to the end of the driveway. One of the maids wanted me to stay inside and wait however after hearing my dad's voice I felt uncomfortable being in the same room as all of those Alphas. Like it was a trap or something for my father to see how I'd behave. If I'd go into heat and ruin myself and the family name. I gritted my teeth as I waited for my driver to come get me.

While in the car I rubbed my hand remembering when Wonshik had taken it in his to show me what controls to use. I'd probably never be able to meet them so easily again.

As soon as Hakyeon left, Jaewhan sighed.

“How long must we wait?” Sanhyuk asked Hongbin impatiently.

“I don’t know… However I hope he goes into heat soon. It will make this easier.”