Stuck

More then an Omega

"What are you over here daydreaming about Freak?" I sat up properly. The weekend had passed without much of an issue but my mind was clouded with thoughts of the Alpha's I had tutored...  Mina slapped me across the face to  get my attention once more.

"Pay attention you piece of trash!" I held my now sore cheek, fully attentive. When Mina glared at me I looked down, afraid.

"It's lunchtime? Don't you have to hide your uselessness away from us for and hour or so in the meanwhile?" I got up and took my bag, running out of the school and into my hiding place, as they had suggested. 

I laid on the grass, face down. The way Jaehwan smiled and acted towards me, the way I felt around them. I don't know. It felt like... like I was a part of the group. It was an unnerving yet calming feeling. Something I had never experienced before and the fact that it didn't seem real scared me much more then I wanted to admit. What if it was a joke... Or an experiment by my brother... He knew each of them... He was just as popular as they were... What if father put me there for surveillance...

"Remember your place." My fathers voice rang in my head and I immediately remembered. I wasn't their friend. I didn't belong.

They were only nice to me because our parents knew one another. I was their teacher. And that's all it really was. Like all Alphas they held an air of unrivaled reverence and warmth around them in public, however I knew all to well the truest nature of Alphas. There were cold and unwilling to compromise. They were stubborn and full of pride. They cared nothing of Omegas in any way shape of form. I was just another person for them to use.

I sat up, feeling horrid and I didn't want to eat. I just wanted to wait for the time to come for me to go back to my normal life. It wasn't a life I'd wish on anyone but myself because I deserved to be treated this way. I'm sure I was at reincarnation of a murdered, a offender- scum. I was sure that this life wasn't enough, even in my next life I'd be punished. Unloved. The sound of light footsteps arroaching snapped me out of my depressing thoughts.

"This place is beautiful." I head him before I saw him.

"Who..." I grew very scared. Ready to bolt. Sanhyuk appeared to me and stratched his head embarrased.

"Hakyeon? Ah- I'm sorry... Yuna lead me here and well..." I calmed down instantly upon seing his face for some reason. 

"Yuna..." I looked to the cat, who acted as if nothing had happened, happily sitting down by my hand. I frowned a little.

"This place is so nice, how did you find it?" My frown deepened. 

When I was seven? Eight maybe? I was, as usual beat up by my brother and his friends. But there was one of his friends who I secretly liked. I'd day dream about him and sometimes he'd smile at me when no one else was looking. He was an alpha from Thailand and his dad was an officer who traveled a lot. He was different from my brother and his usual friends. He would help me after the fact. He would fix me up as much as he could after they beat me.

It never mattered to me that he was a part of the bullying, I was still in love with him. Then one day he lead me into the woods. I thought it was just to hang out, but then he began to touch me in places I didn't like. He was twelve, older then me, older then my brother. And I always looked up to him, I swore I loved him, but the entire thing made me uneasy. 

"S-stop..." I begged him after he tried to kiss my neck. He pushed me on the ground and sat on top of me.

"You spent all this time seducing me like a little omega and now you're trying to act innocent?" I whimpered. No one had ever called me a before, I didn't even know what it meant, but I was terrified of what it meant. Did it mean that he would hurt me? Like all the others? I grew scared, so scared that my adrenaline kicked in and I kneed him in the groin. While he was in pain I ran away, I escaped.

I couldn't run much but I couldn't stop either. 

"Hakyeon!" I heard his voice and I hid in the nearest cave I could. I went further and further in it until I reached the end and there I found this place. It was a wide open field full of grass and flowers I had never sen before. It was amazing. I hid in the fields for a while, sure that the Alpha would never find me here. After a while I decided to leave the fields, maybe he'd be gone by then. It was growing dark, surely he'd be gone by then. When I left the field and went back out of the cave I noticed how far I had come. I was right next to the highschool area. I started to walk back home.

"Mhmm!" Suddenly hands went over my mouth.

"Shut up. It's me." The familiar voice ran chills down my spine. realizing that he'd been waiting for me after all this time...

"You say ANYTHING to your brother and I'll make sure they kill you.. but after all who would believe you over me?" The boys snickered in my ear. One hand covering my mouth, while the other explored my chest.

"It's too bad though, you really are the perfect ." I whimpered. Prompting him to let me go. I never told anyone of that day and after I avoided him at all costs.

I traveled back to my current reality and stood up. Unable to answer him.

"I- I have to go..." Sanhyuk blocked me in.

"Wait! There's still twenty minutes until lunch is overand this is your place, wont you stay and talk to me?" I shook my head once more.

"It's perfetly fine... I." Sanhyuk grabed onto my wrist before I could leave and, while I didn't mean to, I yelled out. Dropping my books and scarring Yura.

"I- I'm sorry!" I gathered my books to run away again, Sanhyuk not stopping me this time.

"." I heard him say right as I dashed away. Now, in class, as I looked back I didn't feel any malice from him. Infact... I wasn't sure why I had ran away like that. He'd been so nice to me at the tutoring session and even if it was a lie, that they liked me, I shouldn't have run off like that... I hoped to god he would refrain from asking me why the next time we met...

Wait, why was I anticipating another meeting?

After classes were finished I got an alert on my phone. Then another. Then another. It was a group chat. It wasn't made by me but others who often used it to ridicule me and harrass me as a group. The messages were from someone who 'knew' the identity of the painter who did the schools panels. I broke out into a sweat, getting in to the car antsy. I sat away from my brother and sister as usual and turned my phoned sounds and vibrations off. My brother and sister were also stuck to their phones.

Jae: I know who it is!

Student 1: WHO

Student 2: Isn't it someone in the Cha family? I mean they did donate it!

Jae: Yes yes yes! It is! A true school beauty, talented, gifted and smart!

Seo Min: Are you talking about me?

Jae:...

Seo Min: Your right. I did made those paintings. I admit it.

I looked up to see Seo Min smirking at me victoriously. She had noticed that I was reading the chat. She was responsible for adding me. And now she was acting as if she had painted those panels. I kep reading the reactions of the others.

"Wah~"

"Daebak~"

"Unnie your so cool."

"I knew it."

Everyone thought it was her and it made me feel sick. When we got home, and I went straight to my room to escape but she followed me. Pushing me inside and closing the door.

"Say anything. To anyone and I'll kill you." Smirking she showed a picture of her on a ladder, that they mother and Ahaer had insisted on coming to see the installment. Her fixing my painting was a lie, it was planned by them. I felt my blood run cold. Victoriously she let go of my collar and went to her own room down the hall. I sat on my bed for a while until I decided to go down to eat...

After another depressing dinner I went to my room, dutifully did my homework and went to bed. Once in my bed it was like I let go, all the tears I had wanted to cry were flowing and I was biting back my sobs as I lay there in bed. Crying until I fell asleep for only a few hours before my alarm rang.

When I got up the next morning for school, just like I had dreaded the rumour of Seo Min painting the panels blew up even more. The picture they had took also circulated the group chats around the school. However I didn't realize how big of an issue it had already become.

" Did your sister really make those?" People asked me in class and I lied that she did, when I couldn't I ran away from them because it hurt me to lie this time, more then usual... Even the teachers were praising Seo Min for 'her' talent and she was everywhere basking in the glory proudly. Even smiling at me whenever she saw me.

"Seo Min said you helped her by holding the paint for her. Is it true?" Mina laughed at me.

"Even then,it's quite a shame she just up and stole your work huh?" I flinched.

"How?"

"I'd hate to admit to anyone but we used to be engaged- I remember what your painting signature looks like over your sisters." I put my head down on my desk for the remainder of the day. Unwilling to admit to myself that this was just how my fate was. i had to remind myself that I was always at the bottom, and I had to tell myself that it was better that Seo Min did the paintings instead of me. Her name being ther instead of mines would raise it's value...Right?...

No matter how much I repeated those words the feeling of a dark empty pit swallowing me wouldn't leave...

After a few weeks it just got easier to forget the whole thing. To let it go. Whenever I passed the painting I lowered my gaze. I ignored the principal and she ignored me. I avoided my sibling as much as I could and never spoke up or out in school or in class. However down I was feeling, When they weekend came it was time, yet again, to tutor the Alphas.

"Welcome again!" Jaewhen was so handsome, especally when he smiled. And he always smiled for me. It made me feel kind of funny knowing that his smile was indeed for ME. I nodded and we both went into the room. It had been two months so far,since I had started to tutor Sanhyuk and hang out in this room. In that time I had learned to play on an Xbox, I had forgotten my paintings and I had gotten a little happier. Even if the nagging feeling of this all crumbling down was in the air...

"Today you'll be with Sanhyuk in the library. We have... somethings to discuss." He showed me the room where Sanhyuk waiting and I grew red when I got to the door. We were going to be alone this time, just us two and if he was nice to me he wasn't as close as the others were so I just imagined that he wasn't too fond of me... Still I opened the door and Snahyuk was staring right at me. How?

"I can feel your presence throught the door Hakyeon..." I looked away from his brown eyes, embarrased.Since I had run away again the last time Sanhyuk had come to find me at my secret place.

"I know your used to being alone their but...I really like that place... Do you think maybe I could come see you sometimes?" I looked at him, shocked that he was even asking me. Since he had walked their on his own I had assumed it was his now, I had even been going there less Incase he found me to be a nuisance...

"Ofcourse Alpha Sanhyuk? Why would you ask me?" I lowered my gaze from his intense eyes.

"Because it's your spot first, I'd hate to be an intruder..." He spoke rather gently to me, taking my hand in his and making me even more embarrassed and shocked.

"Y-yes Alpha..." Sanhyuk frowned.

"Stop calling me that."

"What?" I looked up into his eyes finally, confused and slightly alarmed at how annoyed he suddenly was.

"Alpha. All my friends call me Hyuk. Call me Hyuk." He insisted and I blushed at how familiar we were getting.

"H-Hyuk...Nim?" I said quietly. He wasn't my friend and he was a higher being then I was...I couldn't just-

"...Can't you just call me Hyuk? I am younger then you..." He looked a little sad but I shook my head firmly.

"I would never direspect you Alpha- I mean Hyuk-Nim. I am after all just an Omega. Sanhy- I mean Hyuk frowned.

"Let's just do this..." He smiled softly at me.

IN THE OTHER ROOM

"What are we waiting for?" Jaewhan asked no one in particular.

"Exactly. He's ours isn't he?" Wonshik threw Taekwoon the pillow he had been playng with, hoping for a game of catch between them.

"She told us to wait did she not? Surely she knows what she's doing..." Hongbin caught the pillow thrown at him and threw it to Jaehwan.

"He's stilll too afraid of us for some reason?" Taekwoon asked annoyed. Jaewhan threw to Taekwoon.

"Why? All we've been is nice... Well most of us." Jaehwan looked to Taekwoon and Taekwoon glared back, not amused. He threw it back to Jaehwhan.

Another person walked into the room, a beautiful woman with appealing, yet odd eyes.The game stopped briefly as her presence commanded attention.

"Cha Hakyeon has yet to experience or even know of his true meaning. When this comes to pass only then will you all be able to do what you need to do. Until then you have no choice but to wait. Patiently."