Double The Trouble

More then an Omega

I blatantly refused to let him enter my house. Kissing him goodnight after he made me promise to tell my parents sooner then later or he would.

The next day, like the scene of a horror movie I was called to the office to explain to the Principal what the picture of Alpha Jaewhan kissing me in his car was.

"I-"

"It's pretty obvious to me. I kissed my Mate in front of everyone." Jaewhan appeared like a shining knight in armor and cut me off before I said any kind of lies. 
 

"Oh, a mate?" All the hairs on my neck stood upside when I turned to my less then amused father.

"I...Um...T-This is my mate...Alpha Jaewhan..." I felt relief admitting it but also a sense of dread too. Feeling like it would only get me in even more trouble. It was bad enough that the rumours of me being a were roaming around the school- they had interrupted my father during a work day to come to the school for me. 

"I was going to your house soon to tell you on my own, however right now I guess was the correct time. I apologize deeply Mr. Cha." My father smiled his million dollar smile to Jaewhan and patted his shoulder.

"Oh no son, I thought I had come in for bad news but this is wonderful. To meet my son-in-law." I smiled while everyone laughed. Digging my claws into my hands and drawing blood. 
"Jaewhan if you'd like, how about you come to my home for dinner tonight?" I felt my blood run colder, like I needed to escape in order to breath again.

"Okay..." Jaewhan pulled me out the room and took me to my class. Everyone stared as Jaewhan patted my head affectionately before leaving. I felt their eyes boring into me as I went to my seat as well and the teacher had to cough to grab our attention.

After suffering through a few classes I ran away to my secret place where Jaewhan and the others were waiting. While waiting for me they decided that tonight while my father met Jaewhan they would tell them, my family, that he wasn't my only mate.

"What? Wait no.. I don't want them to know yet that I-"

"So when would you prefer? After everyone is the school has harassed our and we get caught?" Leo looked at me kind of upset and I guiltily looked away. Not able to answer him. Not able to think.

"I just..." Hyuk grabbed me to sit in his lap.

"Trust us Hakyeon, if your unsure about what to do as your mates, we can protect you. But only if you let us." I fought the urge to cry and nodded into his warm embrace, the exhaustion from today making me fall asleep rather quickly.

When I woke up I was in the nurses office with Jaewhansitting on the chair besides me and Wonshik stood by the door. I got up quickly, embarrassed that I had slept so long unknowingly.

"Hakyeon, don't worry about it. Schools over anyways so you woke up at the right time for me to go home with you, and get us ready to eat dinner with your family."

When we got to dinner my fathe had Jaewhan sit beside him while my sister sat on the opposite side of him. I was placed besides my brother, father away from Jaehwan's seat then I would like. Especially because my sister kept kicking me under the seat like a child.

"Alpha Cha-"

"No please call me Minhyuk, after all we only get on Son-In-Law like you." My father laughed and I fought the urge to groan.

"Well actually there's more son-in-laws like me." Jaewhan laughed and shot me a thumbs up like everything was going to be okay.

"What does that mean Hakyeon dear?" My mother smiled at me for the first time in a while and my mother almost let his 'friendly business' mode slip. I'm sure they were reaching their limits already but so was I.

"...Father, Mother. Jaewhan is not my only Alpha... I-" My sister stood up

"He isn't the ONLY one?! I'm sorry I think I'm hearing you incorrectly." I was going to stand up as well to grab Jaewhan but when he looked over to me her must have seen my panic because he walked over to my side and squeezed my shoulder in comfort.
 

"We should discuss this more, I think Hakyeon should go up to his room, he hasn't eaten much and he wasn't feeling well-" My father grabbed my wrist as I tried to escape and squeezed down pretty hard but I found a new source of strength over the past few months. With a deep breath, I continued, prepared to face the music.

"I'm not lying father... I have more then K- Alpha Jaewhan as a mate... In fact I-"

"You May go to your room now Hakyeon. Jaewhan, you may take him up and we shall discuss this matter more in my home office, yes?" I don't know what they spent the night discussing but the next day, again I was called to the office while my father was there.

"I'm not here for much, however I wanted your principal to know that any rumours spread outside of this school about any of the Cha family, it would be labeled as slander and ruin the schools, as well as her own reputation." I nodded and he squeezed my shoulder tightly as he harshly whispered.

"See if I let you off the next time I have to come in here." The principal glared at me and shooed me off to my next class. I tried to catch up to my father but before I could get a word in, father was off to work again. I sighed watching the car leave the school grounds, a blank expression on my face. When it was out of site I slid down onto the school steps, my nervousness making my legs finally give way.

"Did I...I really did that?" I couldn't believe it. For the first time in my life, Last night I had stood up to my father and talked back even. I was kind of sitting there halfway between dread and pride over what I had done. And so far all I had gotten in return was a warning. No beating. No harsh words or punishments..

Jaewhan sat next to me outside. Scooting close in order to hug my shoulders.

"You okay out here Yeonnie?"

"I'm fine... I guess..." 

"Care to talk about it?"

"We just told my father about us being mated."

"Over last night? Is that why you were called to the office today?" I nodded.

"After dinner he didn't talk to me until today..."

" So what happened?"

"I... nothing. I couldn't get a word in further then that. He left to go back to work just as fast as he had come. His only goal was to stop the rumours from circulating and honestly I doubt he even cared that much about me..."

"Well..." He patted my head and pulled be a bit closer to lean on him.

"At least he knows about us. That's really all we could ask for really... Do you think we should come by and introduce ourselves to your family- I mean properly this time?"

"... I want to say yes but I think my mom would go into a heart attack if you did. Let me break it to my father slowly and then we can start planning things like a get-together." I pulled away from him and sighed. Today was was more then I bargained for and I was EXHAUSTED. When school was over I texted all the alpha's about what I had told Ken.

Leo: Are you alright though?

Hyuk: I haven't even told my mom yet...

Jaewhan: I think only my mom knows and that's because of Yura and Yuna.

Hakyeon: Speaking of which where is Yuna these days?

Hongbin: At Jaewhan's house. Since their familiars, cat familiars at that, I doubt anyone in the wolf community would take their presence here with warm consideration. For the moment, until Yura can complete whatever she has to do here- they want to remain hidden.

Hakyeon: What do Yura and Yuna have to do any ways?

Jaewhan: Who knows but apparently when my mom went to study abroad they met, that's why their at my house.

Hakyeon: I'm getting in the car to drive home. Talk to you guys later.

As we had become accustomed to, one by one each Alpha told me that they loved me and I replied wholeheartedly back.

'I love you guys as well.' When they first started telling that they loved me it was, what, a month ago? After my birthday party, when I admitted to them that I was always anxious about everything working, they always told me 'I love you'. I guess, in a way, it really calmed me down. It also made me worry much less.

When I got home I took a deep breath before going inside. 

"Master Hakyeon, Your father wishes to see you in the study." I nodded to the maid who had approached me upon opening the door. I took my shoes off by the door, put them away in the cupboard, and went to father's room. To my surprise he was with another gentleman.

" You may leave now." He told the man, the man bowed to father as well as to me. I bowed back, confused. When the door shut again father stood up and I flinched.

" I've managed to dispel all the articles about you and Alpha Jaewhan. Since this is now a public matter, what with Alpha Jaewhan's early declaration last month I've no choice but to accept this reality." My eyes opened wide.

"Don't look at me like your surprised by any of this. It's disgusting enough to know that you have such an influential lover." I looked down at my hands, more grateful to this mom then I'd ever been before.

"Father... Actually Jaewhan isn't my-" I needed him to hear the whole story

"Cha Hakyeon. I thought you were utterly useless and a waste of this families honor and status but fate has given me Alpha Jaewhan through you. Now I have someone honorable to run my company under." He cut me off, smirking happily to himself.

"The company?" I looked at him confused.

"Of course. The likes of you would have died, unable to even meet Jaewhan if it weren't for my personal sacrifices. With a man like Alpha Jaewhan under me, the company's stocks will rise to unimaginable heights!"

"Jaewhan isn't yours!" I suddenly yelled. To be honest, not that I look back I think I must have been mad at father. I'd never been mad at him before, I'd never felt like speaking out against or even to him. Far from expected he landed a sharp blow to my chin. The punch knocking me to the ground and making me bump the table on my way down. As I looked to the carpet, I could feel the blood dripping down my head. Quickly I wiped the blood as best as I could before I stained the carpet as well.

". I was trying not to hit you for the sake of my son-in-law but look at what your smart mouth has done. Your such a disgrace." I got off the floor only when he left the study, not bothering to leave to light in the room on. When I got up I stumbled lightly in the dark then got into the brightly lit hallways. When I got outside the room I took my wounded cheek to my own room, deciding to just sleep for the night. The redness and swelling would subside on it's own. Without much thought I took a cold shower and slept with my wet hair.

"Wake up now Master." A maid bowed to me again and I tried to will away all the sleepiness I felt. The towel from my hair slightly damp from last night.

"It's almost time for your family breakfast together sir, please get ready." I threw on some shorts and a vest before going down. Halfway there I remembered that Father hated shorts at the table and groaned. He hated shorts, but more then that he hated tardiness. I decided to wear the shorts over being late today. When I got to the table I bowed deeply to father as a form of silent apology.

"Huh? This Omega expects us to forgive him for being rude during our breakfast?" My mom snorted, amused. My father put down him utensils, gave me a signal to sit down and said to the table.

" I hold no anger towards Hakyeon for this morning, You as well, should hold no anger towards your sibling." In Guk and Seo Min stared at father in disbelief, taking turns to glare at me as they ate. Even mother glared at me as she ate breakfast. She must have felt a sense of betrayal from fathers words. I however was kind of in a dazed/apprehensive high.
 

I was happy that father did not curse me, or hit me this morning but I was still very apprehensive that now that father knew, things would only spiral out of control and become worse. I still hadn't told him about the other Alpha's and the fact that that piece of news was still hidden, frustrated me till no end.

I was actually ready to tell him last night, I was, but when he began to talk on Ken like he owned him or something I got really angry. It's not like I wasn't used to my dad's actions, not once in my life had he done something that wasn't beneficial to him.  Down to the hairs on my body, father micro managed everything. So this, having even one mate, must be a shock to him.  I frowned to myself. As I drove to school, my throat felt drier and drier. Without knowing it Jaewhan had set me free from fathers grasp, even just a little. The biggest problem know was how to handle telling him about everything else...

Five mates... Five mates was something rare, it wasn't unheard of but it was extremely rare none the less. The chances of having more then one mate decreased after two. Like everyone has at least one mate, you may have two. It's possible to have three mates assigned to one Omega. Omega's are the only one capable of having upwards of four mates, however this set up makes child rearing extremely difficult. At young ages we learn what our bodies do, how to take care of ourselves as the weaker counterparts, how to take care of our stronger mates. However I don't think I even stumbled across any passage that could help me with taking care of five mates. 

 When I got to school and parked in my usual spot, Ravi was there to greet me.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning..." 

"Rough morning? What did sleep well Hakyeon?"

"... I slept well. To be honest on my way here I was trying to figure out how I could tell my father about your guys..." I stopped at the water machine and bought myself three bottles of water.

"You STILL haven't told your old man?" I shook my head, feeling rather glum over it all. After I got the waters, he grabbed onto my shoulders and shook me a little to assure me that everything would be fine.

"See you at lunch, this time were all driving to a nearby cafe for lunch." When I got to my class I was surrounded by a group of girls from another Omega class. The leader stepped forward, getting up close to me, frowning.

"Cha Hakyeon is it? Your Alpha Jaewhan's mate?" She sneered. I looked away at her. Used to being treated this way based on the sole fact that I was a male omega.

"Hey, let us have lunch with you." I looked at her finally and she the others joined in.

"Yeah! Those Alpha's never go anywhere without one another!"

"If you go somewhere you have to take us~"

"Let us nab a hot Alpha for a mate too~" I looked at her, a little annoyed now. Class had already started, and the hallways were clear. I was missing homeroom because of this preposterous woman. Upset I told her:

"Can you please excuse me?" She looked at me bewildered. I don't think she expected me to tell her that. Before she, and her lackeys, could recover I took my bag and walked out of their circle into my class. When I got to my seat, only then did I feel relieved. However the relief was short lived because every girl in class was all over me. Some tried being nice, some begged me to take them to lunch. For the past few days Mina had been absent and I actually missed her at this point.

The period after homeroom I focused on my class, I had been slacking off recently because of everything and I certainly didn't want to slip up- even a little. However in the middle of the teachers talking I had to run to the bathroom as a result of the water. I groaned to myself, slightly annoyed at how inconvenient my own body was to me.

Before lunch came, right in the middle of that period, I felt irritated and hot so and went to the nurses office. However what I expected to be a simple, quiet time ended in me having to go home. When I got to the nursery I tried to lie down. The head nurse told me to pick a bed, and that she'd be right back. In a matter of minutes Jaewhan was right by my bedside, looking concerned. I groaned, slightly annoyed, slightly touched.

"The nurse called for me to take you home early today. Are you okay?" I looked up at him and beckoned him close so the nurse wouldn't hear.

"I'm fine. I can...just call Ravi to take me home." Ken got up and nodded. He looked at the time on his phone and feigned concern. With a loud voice he make the excuse for Ravi to come get me.

"Oh no, I know that I should get you home now but I have a meeting for my choir right after school. Damn, I can't miss it."

"It-it's okay I can take myself home..." I played along.

"No way! I'll get my best friend Ravi to drive you home instead." He turned to the head nurse and her staff.

"This way is alright right?" The nurses nodded to Ken, totally love struck by his presence. I felt a little annoyed by it to be honest. In minutes Ravi arrived with Hyuk in tow. The two hopped into Ravi's car and we began to drive home. I took another sip of water, my throat going dry again.

"Tonight I'll drive to the school with a driver, pick up your car, drop it here and then go home." 

"Isn't that a lot?"

"Nothing is a lot if it concerns my mate." He smiled and looked to me briefly before focusing back on the road. He had his right hand on the gears so I put my left hand over his. He locked our fingers together and we drove on until I got to my house. Not wanting to feel left out, Hyuk caressed my neck through the head piece of the front seat.

Reluctantly, when the ride was over Hyuk stopped touching me and I let Ravi's hand go and he helped me out the car. Just as I thought they were leaving, they insisted on helping me get into my bed safely as well. He reasoned that if I was really sick, like we were trying to convince others of, I would let him help. I groaned and let him help me, up the staircase, and to my room.

When I got to my room I got a little mischievous and pulled him down unto my bed. I coughed to the side a little and both Hyuk and Ravi looked at me with concern.

"Since we've been in the car I've noticed how hot you are." I smiled at Hyuk.

"Stop being so cheesy." Ravi rolled his eyes and put his forehead to mines. I felt a little dizzy...

"I'm serious Hakyeon, your body is running hotter then usual. I think it was a good thing we got you home now." I smiled.

"No really, I'm fine?" Hyuk pushed me down on the bed and frowned, taking my hands and placing them above my head.

"I don't think so, we're staying with you for a while. At least until you fall asleep?" I got mischievous.

"What if I don't want to sleep?" I looked at Hyuk as flirtatiously as I could. I even pulled him to me and kissed him on the lips. He pulled away but I attacked his neck.

"Hakyeon, if you do have a fever like I'm suspecting, you should rest." I pulled away and pouted when Ravi told me that.

"I don't want to rest..." I took off my shirt just then. Maybe I was hoping to seduce them into listening to me or something...

"Hakyeon?" Ravi looked a lot more worried now. He rushed to find the bottle of water he had seen me put in my bag earlier. When he pulled it out and opened it he frowned. With a deathly serious look he gave it to Hyuk who also frowned deeply. With a look of concern Ravi asked:

"Hakyeon, were did you get this water?" Everything was maybe a little fuzzy? I still felt good though so I grinned.

"I bought it with you silly~" Ravi sniffed the bottle his nose like a bloodhound. Hyuk put his cool hand on my forehead.

"Hakyeon, this water has been tampered with." I gasped, giggling a little. A lot.

"Oh no~" Ravi rolled his eyes to me. Hyuk sat me up and Ravi checked my torso for any marks. Drugs, now a days, gave the user a mark on their body according to which drug. This new technology helped cops with drug raids and such. The drug these days were so strong they affected wolves as well, at a slower rate then humans, and had to be taken in larger doses to get any effect...

"Hakyeon, focus on my now, what are you feeling?"

"I feel really hot?" When Ravi saw the black triangle on Hakyeon's lower back, he immediately knew what it was.

Someone had slipped Hakyeon an aphrodisiac.

"I heard you can sweat a fever out~ Hyuk~ Ravi please~" I didn't care where we were right now. I felt unbearably hot, but having Ravi and Hyuk next to me was also unbearable,

*A/N This is a scene. It's kind of related to the story You don't NEED to read it*

Hyuk groaned but still he kissed me. The moment his tongue slipped into my mouth I think I lost all sense of what I was doing. I kissed him back just as passionately. I kissed him until I could no longer breath, My attention slipping to Ravi kissing on my chest.

"M-More~" I begged Ravi and he grunted, kissing my neck and leaving hickeys. Both Hyuk and Ravi attached their mouths to my s and I moaned lightly as my back arched in pleasure. When they stopped on my s I  sat up and pulled off my pants, underwear and all. I let my  spring forth. Leaving on just my socks. I grinned when I saw both their eyes darken at the sight. I pulled Ravi to me this time. His mouth covering the lewd moans I was making as Hyuk traveled down my torso. When he was at my thighs he pulled Ravi towards him. Ravi abruptly flipped me over. My in the air.

Hyuk  on one thigh, while Ravi on the other thigh. Driving me mad. I bit down on a pillow so I could drown out my moans a little, not that the pillow did much. However my walls were thick and no one but a few maids were home.  My thighs shook with pleasure as I tried my hardest to stay kneeling for Hyuk and Ravi. Ravi, or Hyuk maybe pulled my leg so I'd be further down the bed. Hyuk them came in front of me.  He ed his pants, slowly in front of my face. I was almost drooling when his sprang forth and hit my face. I quickly put his in my mouth. Savoring the long awaited taste of it.

While I Hyuk off Ravi entered a finger in my . Making me moan on Hyuk's , causing him to moan as well. When he slid the second finger in, he began to scissor me relentlessly. Not that I minded one bit.They hasn't touched me like this since my heat and not together. Only little kisses and innocent touches.

I pushed down on his fingers as well, increasing the speed in which they entered me. I was drooling, enjoying the pleasure of being taken from both sides. When Ravi was done me I heard him pull his pants down as well. I took my mouth off Hyuk's  to beg him to hurry up.

"Impatient?" Ravi and Hyuk looked at me, Hyuk pulling my head back to him off as Ravi entered my .

"No time for slow." Ravi pushed right in, not stopping until he was right at the end. He didn't waste time pulling in and out of me either. With a constantly fast past he ed me, making my mouth choke on Hyuk's  until he came in my mouth. He didn't let me stop him off once he came however. Keeping his in my mouth after I swallowed in order to get hard again. When he did, he let me go. Ravi also came out of my and the two switched positions.

When Hyuk entered my I stuck my tongue out, letting drool fall as I shook in pleasure. I was feeling way too over stimulated when Rave stuck his in my mouth, pulling my head forward and moving my head on his length. Ravi made me choke on his over and over until he came shortly after. When he did he made me swallow it as well. The creamy liquid smoothly flowing down my throat. After he came and let me go I could suppress the grunting noises I was making as Hyuk rammed into my over and over. Harder then he did before. Ravi kissed me to shut me up and when Hyuk came he pulled out and came right on my .

However I was still painfully hard. Not once had I came this entire time. 

"Here" Ravi stood me up and when he asked Hyuk to lie down Hyuk looked at him nervously.

"Are you sure we should do this now Hyung?"

"Why not, if it helps him get that drug out of his system. Plus I think Hakyeon here would enjoy getting ed by both of us at the same time. Right Hakyeon?" Eagerly I nodded. Quickly I straddled Hyuk.

"'Hyukkie's little limp, wont you help him get up one more time?" I rubbed my body against Hyuk's. Letting my slide across his torso and touch his inner thigh. Ravi watched on and his own . When I could feel Hyuk hard once more I knew already to stick his inside of my once more. Without an ounce of dignity or patience I slid down on his . gleefully when I was full. Hyuk pulled me against his torso, while Ravi came on the bed.

"Hakyeon, just relax okay?" You've never done this before so you may get a little hurt..." I whined, pushing up and down a little on Hyuk to get some kind of friction. Ravi and Hyuk however pressed my hips down to stay completely still. I groaned, which turned into a moan, when Ravi stuck two fingers in my besides Hyuk's . Carefully, he took his time opening me more then I thought I could be opened. Pushing three fingers in and making Hyuk move a little. When they decided that was ready I felt Ravi align with my as well. I moved back a little, too excited and Ravi held me down again. Afraid that I would hurt myself.

Slowly he went inside of me and I gasped. It was extremely tight, a little painful indeed, but I was happier then both those emotions combined. After Ravi fully entered they let me move. The feeling of two inside of me at once so powerful I started to cry and moan and beg for more. After a while, I finally came onto Hyuk's torso. After that they also took themselves out my and came on my again.  When were done we all just kind of laid on the bed. I was comfortably on top of Hyuk's body while Ravi got up and got some towels for us to clean up with. As I let them clean me I was sure that we were all hot, sticky messes.

*A/N scene done. If you didn't read it. Summary: They double teamed Hakyeon.*

"Hakyeon! What- OH MY GOD." What I wasn't sure of however was when my mother had come home.