Normal

More then an Omega

When I woke up the next morning I was beyond tired but relieved that my heat was gone. I went out of the 'room' and went to get a nice shower in before going down to eat. When I got downstairs mother and father were already downstairs at the table. Surprisingly I was up before Seo Min AND In Guk. Father sent me a look of disdain while my mother straight up glared at me, Just generally loathing my presence.
 

Finally I sat down the same time Seo Min walked in and all attention went from me to her. Mother stood up and led Seo Min to the seat closest to her. In Guk came right after and sat at the chair closest to father. It was still interesting to me that no matter how many years, how many meals we sat like this, how uncomfortable I felt.

I always felt like I was the stranger in my family, I had of course gotten accustomed to this lifestyle, in fact a large part of me had normalized it. However a small part of me still felt hurt when my family treated me like this. After a quiet breakfast (Well on my part, everyone talked- just not to me), I went back up to my room got my bag and some books I wanted to read during lunch/break today, then went back down and got in the car. In Guk came to the car right after me and we all drove off together. When we got to the school one of Seo Min's friends ran to the car when we all stepped out.

"OMG! OMG! OMG! Seo Min you HAVE to see this!"  She dragged of Seo Min somewhere but I could care less and just went to my first class of the day.

"Welcome back my lovely Omega's, From the scents in this room I can tell that some of you got lucky for your first heat! To all of you mated ones- I congratulate you. As of now you will be given extra classes after school regarding information vital to your new roles as a mate."

"As for those of you who remain unmated, please don't worry, you have quite a while to find your mates." She smiled at me very kindly before starting our language class. Why was this teacher singling me out?


I didn't really pay attention though- I was way too busy feeling increasingly nervous about the remainder of the day. I really should have let Hyuk talk last night because I really didn't know what I had gotten myself into. Technically I wasn't mated yet but it was bound to be sooner then later that I was marked by not one Alpha- but FIVE. First of all I had never heard of an omega having FIVE mates. The most I had heard of was when D.O from the graduating class of 2016 mated Alpha Suho, Alpha Kai AND Alpha Chanyeol.  But Suho was also mated to Chen... Did that mean that one of my alpha's were mated to someone else as well?

My alpha? I blushed upon realization.

"Hakyeon? Cha Hakyeon!" The teacher snapped me out of it an stared at my quite upset. One hand one her hip while the other held the book.

"I doubt you were paying attention, so, would you care to read page one hundred and thirty-two paragraph two?" I quickly opened my book to the page and stood up to read what she asked of me. When I was done reading the section I sat back down, my thoughts still on the Alpha's. I didn't even realize class was over until some forcefully pushed me out my seat and onto the floor.

"This is all your fault!" I rolled my eyes. Kim Mina really loved her theatrics.

"What is?" I asked, not particularly interested. She growled at me and put her foot right on my neck.

"Don't answer back little . You know exactly what trouble you and your family has cost me." I mean, yes, we were once to be married. But that was before anyone knew about me being an Omega. She was uselessly taking it out on me.

"I was almost mated by a lower class Alpha during my heat because of your cursed family. Why. Did. You. Have. To. Be. An-"

"Mina! Get back to your seat this instance!" The next lessons teacher came in just as Mina was kicking the life out of me. In particular, this teacher was well associated with our families and up to them the most. Despite being a male omega was well, he definitely would never tell on Mina to my father. We both knew that would bring about even more trouble then it was worth. I got up, wincing as I noticed that Mina had, yet again broken one of my ribs. However my body was very used to healing quickly. By the time lunch rolled around I'd be fine.

When the lesson was finished I quickly escaped to the bathroom. There I met a gang of Alpha's. I tried not to let them see me but it was way too late. As I was turning around one of them commanded me to stop.

"Turn around." I did, but I really didn't want to go closer to them...

"Come closer." Once I got an inch or two from the Alpha who had called me his gang surrounded me, three other Alpha guys and an Alpha female. The Alpha who had called me was none other then Yook Sung Jae, he was younger then me by a few months, the same age as Hyuk but age didn't matter much status did. And again, despite being a Cha, my rank was way below his as an Omega.

"Hmmm, you smell rather nice Omega- did we have a good heat?" The other Omega's snickered. I looked at the ground not saying anything.

"So how did you do it? Your brother was telling me that you almost ed a maid on your first day. Did you get some help? Or... Did you help yourself?" He cupped my face in his hand. Jerking my head up, forcefully, to look him in the eyes.

"Answer me." I swallowed my nervousness and tried my hardest to not let my voice shake as I lied.

"M-Myself. I helped myself..." Sung Jae and his goons laughed and he pushed my face back down.

" Should you show us how?" He grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Stop harassing the Omega." Like a Saviour, Leo came into the hallway where we stood. He had a band on his left arm that read 'Class Rep'. I sighed in relief. He came up to us and took my arm from Sung Jae's hold.

"Go." He told me. I ran off with no hesitation. Not bothering to look back. When I reached my homeroom break was over and I still needed to pee. I waited for  bit then a while into the lesson I asked to use the bathroom. Thankfully, everyone was in class at the moment, meaning that I could walk the halls without the general fear I had of harassment. When I was done using the bathroom I went back into my science class and I focused a lot more on the lesson. Not wanting my grades to slip or to be reprimanded by the teacher again.

"Class dismissed. Enjoy your lunches!" Quickly I packed my stuff up and ran to my secret place excitedly. I could finally see all the guys and thank Leo once school was over. Our lessons restarted this weekend. Feeling urgent I went in the secret entrance and as I got to the other side I was greeted by the broad back of Hongbin.

"Hakyeon!" Hyuk smiled at me and Ken also caught my eye.

"Hello..." I was shy(?) No maybe more nervous then shy...Maybe? Jaewhan didn't hesitate to get up from his spot and hug me. Pulling me to sit right on top of his lap.

"Ah!" I was surprised but I didn't make any plans to move from his cozy lap.

" We've been waiting for you." Hyuk sat next to me and grabbed my lunch bag from me. Opening it up and putting the food from it next to theirs. 

"We have to wait for Ravi and Leo, their still in a meeting I guess."

"A meeting?" I looked up at Jaewhan and he rested his chin on top my head. It felt funny as he answered me.

"Their both class reps in their respective grades." I remembered that Leo saved me earlier wearing a red band on his arm. Wow. To be a class rep, you had to not only be smart but have a way with words. Ravi struck me as a talkative guy but Leo felt way more stoic then that so it was interesting to know that he was the school's representative to all the Juniors in the High school.

"We've arrived!" Ravi and Leo both appeared through the entrance and sat with us. The also brought their food out. Hyuk opened each container and laid them out in the middle of our semi circle. He looked at me with a big grin.

"Choose whatever you want to eat." I looked from Hyuk to the food. I carefully pointed to some tteok-galbi in a nearby container. Hyuk pierced a piece of the rice cake as well as a piece of the rib and fed me.

"Say ahh~" I opened my mouth and let him feed me. I tasted it and I guess my face lit up because Leo smiled warmly at me.

"Who made this! It's so good!" I couldn't help myself- It was really, really delicious.

"I did." Leo looked at me and I couldn't hold my smile back. Wanting more I opened my mouth again to let Hyuk feed me. However leo took the fork and began to feed me more of his delicious food.

"Hyung~ Try mine's~" Hyuk grabbed a piece of chicken and gave it to me right after. They took turns feeding me what they had made. all the while inhaling what they could. They took extra care to ration out the food I had brought amongst themselves. Which I found kind of  cute.

"Ya! How could you eat the last  piece of the radish kimchi?" I laughed a little, making them all smile. I got to eat such yummy foods I was tired now.

"Here, rest your head on Leo and we'll wake you up when it's time to go back to class." Jaewhan told me. Letting me lay down on the grass, resting my head on Leo's lap. It was too short of a time when they woke me up. And it felt like everything a was long dream. Like I would be woken up soon by my alarm...

Leo picked me up bridal style and was ready to walk outside the secret entrance with me in his arms but I refused so he put me down.

"We'll see you after class." Jaewhan blew me a kiss which Hyuk pretended to swat away from me. I giggled as Hyuk and Jaewhan began to bicker. I went to class smiling happily. And unknowingly a dark figure looked on, silently sneering at us from the trees.

"What are you so happy for?" Mina was still grouchy, effectively wiping the smile from my face.

"I just had a good lunch is all." 

"Heres the handout for the class." Lisa handed me the pack of papers. Unlike everyone else in the class she didn't go out of her way to ignore or bother me. She was a foreign exchnge student but she was already the class rep for the Omegas in Freshmen year. I thanked her and just went back to my seat. When school ended an Alpha male came into our class and pulled Mina away.

" Who was that?" Yura asked another girl in Mina's clique.

"Her mate. Apparently." I looked to the class door recognizing that alpha. It was the bad boy of the school. Jiyong.

"Cha Hakyeon. You are needed in the office. Cha Hakyeon you are needed in the office." My thoughts interrupted by the announcement, Quickly I went to the office. In the office a teacher led me to the principals office.i was shocked to se Seo Min standing there as well.

"Cha Hakyeon, Cha Seo Min, care to explain what this is?" The principal held up a tablet to me and I took it in my hand. On the screen was the schools Facebook page and on it a picture or the murals I had drawn were on the front page. I clicked it and thousands of comments praising Seo Min as the creator were under it. There was one comment however, written multiple times the same way that was highlighted and stuck out to me. It was from an unknown page and it read:

"Didn't Hakyeon paint these?" To which Seo Min her self then posted:

"It was me idiot. My brother doesn't have my skill set, he's just jealous." I looked at Seo Min who looked not one bit guilty.

" Hakyeon is this true? Did you steal this work from Seo Min and claim it as your own?" I opened my mouth in shock. I had thought that the principal of all people, she had seen me when I had given the works to her. She knew of my signature. Yet infornt of her staff she was willing to lie and look good for Seo Min? For a Cha?


Before I could talk Seomin came close to me and hugged me close to her.

"Don't yell at poor Hakyeon, he just wanted to be a bit popular. We're both entirely too sorry about lying to you and the teachers about this but if word got out that Hakyeon lied my father wouldn't be too pleased with the school now would he?" The teacher coughed a bit.

"Y- Yes. Just... Next time make sure your being more honest about things like this in the future Hakyeon." Feeling suffocated and slightly nauseous, I nodded. Seo Min dragged me out the office in the disguise of a hug. She took me to the bathroom where we'd surely be alone. There she twisted my arm behind me and pushed me to the ground using her knee in between my shoulder blades.

"You better not tell anyone." She kept pulling my arm further back until we both heard it pop out of my shoulder socket. She got off my arm her knee still digging into my back. You tell anyone and the next time it will be more then a dislocated arm." She warned me before leaving me to get up on my own. I quickly got up with my one arm and tried not to howl in pain over my completely limp arm. It had happened before, a lot, but the other times I had maids or even other people nearby to help me pop my shoulder back into it's place.

"..." I whimpered. I needed to push it in quickly and in one go but I couldn't do it on my own. I gor my phone out and called the first number that came to mind- Ken. 

"Hello~" He cheerfully answered. Right away I asked him for help, and told him to come alone to the omega's bathroom. When he did come he was not alone. All the other Alpha's had come along once hearing my voice. Everyone rushing to help me up off the bathroom floor. Leo hugged me against his chest while Ken quickly pushed my shoulder back into place. I breathed a sigh of total relief.

"Who did this?!" All the Alpha's looked hella pissed and I wanted to tell them but then I remembered what Seo Min had said. She was more then capable of destroying not only me but my Alpha's as well if I told on her.

"No one. I just fell in the bathroom due to a wet floor."

I pointed to convince the wet floor sign.

"I totally missed the sign... Anyways let's go!" I quickly went out the bathroom. Hyuk and the others looked at the completely dry bathroom floor, upset and worried that Hakyeon would lie to them of all people.