Locked In

More then an Omega

 

"Let do this- You can just call me Sanhyuk until you feel comfortable with Hyuk." Hyuk let my hand go and we went back to work.

I wasn't really interested in anything else during the study session so for four hours Sa- I mean Hyuk and I just...studied. It kind of felt like he wanted to tell me something afterwards while I was leaving but he held his tongue. I turned around to smile at him.

"I'm okay with you coming to the fields...sometimes..." I looked at my fingers, nervously. He stood up out of his seat.

"Are you certain?" I nodded and when I looked back up he smiled at me, all of a sudden pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you." I froze under his touch and after a while he pulled away from me an apologized. I blushed and ran out, bumping straight into Jaewhans chest. He held me as well and I pulled awy just as quickly... Why did they both suddenly smell so good?

"Hakyeon? Leaving before you said bye?" Hyuk cleared his throat behind me.

"It's my fault. I asked him something and he got surprised." I bowed to the others.

"I- I'm sorry..."

"...Theres no need to apologize." I looked behind Jaehwan where all the others stood. I noticed a lady standing in betwen them. I pouted, when had she come?

"Let me see him." The lady looked to me and pushed through the tall Alphas. Greeting me by holding my hand tenderly. I smiled awkwardly, not knowing who the woman was.

"I think you have to introduce yourself Yura..."

"Ah- Yes. I'm Yura of course. And you must be Hakyeon- I've heard so much about you!" I looked at Jaehwan with pleading eyes. What did SO MUCH mean?! I smiled at her and she just continued to talk.

"Your just as handsome as Yuna has been telling me~"  She clasped her hands together and the imagine of a small black cat popped in my head.

"Yuna? Like Hongbin's cat?" Yura looked at Hongbin and smiled wider, excited for some reason.

"No, Yuna is a human of course." She looked at me as if I was silly. I blushed further, silly of me to think that a cat could tell such a beautiful lady things. Or anyone for that matter. I quickly excused myself, making the excuse that my father wanted me home exactly by five. No later.

"I'll take you." Wonshik offered, getting ready to walk me out. But iI waved my hands kind of frantically.

"No! I mean...no... I wouldn't want to cause your any trouble. Plus my driver is already on his way here..." The very VERY last thing I wanted was for any of the Alpha's to be near anyone from my house. If my sister or brother knew they were letting me 'hangout' with them they'd definetely torture me and steal them away.

...Steal? How could they steal something I never had? I was slightly confused as I sat in the back of my car. When I got home I went straight to my bed and laid down. I laid down dooing nothing until I was called for dinner.

Tonight I didn't mind the silence and cold attitudes towards me. I was too bust thinking about the woman from earlier. She was tall and beautiful, not like the Alpha's but pretty enough to be noticed. She had on a tight red dress, shoulders exposed. He face was slim and y, but what stood out was how blue her eyes were. They reminded me of Yuna's eyes. Hongbin's cat. I knew only one of her eyes were blue but looking at Yura I could imagine what they would look like if they were both blue.

"Where does Hakyeon go every Sunday?" My brother asked father.

"To help with tutoring a younger child I know." He ate some more after answering.

"A younger child?"

"The 12 year old son of Lee Jae Guk needed a tutor and I offered assistance. His eldest brother attends your school as well. Lee Jaewhan I believe." I choked on my drink. Did Jaewhan lie to father? Father glared at me for interrupting while they talked (about me), waiting for my brothers questions.

"So what about me, or Seo Min. We're way better then this freak." My mother chimed in as well.

"I agree. There's no issue in sending someone better qualified. He is after all a Lee."

"He's also an Omega. The family told me that having anything but an Omega to teach him would be unacceptable." I...I didn't recall Jaewhan talking about or even seeing a baby brother? How did my father find this out? I got up.

"I'm full." I went upstairs and got out my phone. Just as father wanted it was a brand new Samsung. Fresh out the box. Just earlier this week he had given it to me saying that I looked 'Poor' and was a disgrace. This was the first time I was using the phone. I often didn't have a phone because I never had anyone to call. I never had and kind of Social Media attachment like my siblings. Nor did I enjoy to shop online like my mother. They only thing I used to phone for was to call the driver, who on my previous phone I had left as an unsaved number. If you didn't know, you'd think it was my wife I was calling.

I almost laughed when I the phone and it was a blank screen. It seemed just like my life. Blank and unnecessary.  I put the phone on the bed next to me and thought about how I was caught by Jaewhan today. He smelt like vanilla. It was intoxicating to say the least. And when Hyuk hugged me earlier, he smelled like Cinnamon and all I could picture was how hot it would be smell them together. I blushed at my own thoughts. Wow where did that even come from?

When it was getting late I went to take a shower and go to bed and just slept. It wasn't a restful sleep either. I was, for some reason, re living my memories. It was when I was three and my mother was going through her most recent break down.

"I need my baby. I need my baby!" My mother was frantic, the nurses had to hold her arms down so she would stop thrashing about. My father brought me in the room to her. Innocently I crawled up on the bed after she was sedated. I quietly laid by her side, wrapping her arm around me. I smiled at how warm she was, wishing it would last forever. When she woke up however she immediately pushed me off the bed. My head hit the floor first and I began to scream from the throbbing pain.

"Shut up! SHUT UP!" She began to throw down stuff on the floor. She ripped her IV out and she began to kick me. Finally she threw a vase at my head. I was barely awake while she kicked me.

"M-Mom...S-S...top..." I begged her and all she did was scream. It wasn't until the vase shattered and cut into my skin that she stopped. That I stopped. When I woke up, I was in a hospital bed.

"Your lucky you brought your son in. I can't believe he go into such a terrible accident so young..." I kept my eyes closed while the doctors talked, but even then the tears could not hold themselves in my eyes. I felt...bitter... listening to father lie so calmly about what had happened. When I did decide to 'wake up' father was there and instead of asking how I was he grabbed me harshly by the arms.

"You EVER tell anyone what happened to you and I'll make sure that you'll never see the light of day again." I wet my bed I was so scared. When my father was leaving and shut the door I woke up. I felt my cheeks. They were wet.

"Wake up!... Awe is the poor pathetic baby crying again?" My brother jeered at me. I shot out of my bed. I was now seven years old. Father and mother were getting a metal in honor of the scholarship fund they had opened for Omegas. It was a great feat that required all of us to bear witness to.I didn't want to go tonight. I had a cold and I was never happy to see or meet the other Alpha's and their children. It was like they never knew how to take me. An omega who was also a Cha. I was above and beneath them but all I wished for was to be an equal.

"I see you have arrived sir." father acted chummy with Mina's parents and she glared at me.  I tried to say hello to her but she stopped on my foot harshly before walking off to greet my sister and her friends. I stuck to my fathers side the whole night. I had no friends but I was stuck here. I couldn't possibly leave and get a beating from father. I had to bear it. When the night was almost I sighed in relief. As I stood by the table for refreshments a lady bumped into me. Her entire drink of wine spilt on me, ruining my white tuxedo.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" She tried to wipe me up and fix it but the commotion of it all had brought my father forward. With a tight and forced smile he told her it was fine and lead me out 'to clean up'. Once we were outside of the hall my father's grip on my hand tightened nd I winced. Struggling to get away. When he found a suitable room he pushed me inside and beat me for 'My mistake' as he called it. After the beating he left me in the room where, on my own I went to clean up in the bathroom and asked a maid for the phone. I called the driver to drive me home right away. As I got in the car I woke up once more.

This time for real.

I was out of it during class as well but the one time I did pay attention it seemed like the majority of the class wasn't paying attention either. In the halls more teachers were in the halls during breaks. 

"Why can't we go to the cafe?" Mina asked a guard teacher impatiently. 

"This week marks each of your heats. The Alpha's and Beta's will surely want to take you if you suddenly get into heat. As a school we definitely can't have those things on campus." Mina caught my eye.

"What about him? He's a freak of nature, no one wants an Omega who can't bear children for them." her friends all laughed at her joke and I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom?

"For lunch?"

"...I'm not feeling well..."

"Is it your heat!?" I shook my head frantically.

"No!...An upset stomach is all..."

"Well...Okay then..." I bowed to the teacher, grabbed my bag and left the room. Hoping to escape the school through the windows. However there was a guard posted by the windows outside as well, finding myself defeated I just ate in the bathroom.

In The Field

"Didn't Hakyeon tell you to come here often?" Wonshik looked at Sanhyuk who looked to the cave entrance.

"Yeah...why is he not here..." Wonshik said dejectedly and Yuna, a short but beautiful little girl with one eye blue and one eye a golden yellow spoke up.

"He's getting his heat soon. The teachers won't let him out." She sat next to Leo, positioning her head in his lap for a nap. However everyone of the Alpha's was now on alert. Was this what Yura told them to wait for?