The Power To Save

More then an Omega

"Where do you think your going?" I froze on the steps. I had convinced the principal to let me stay at the school a little later to study a bit more. I was tired from... everything really this past week, my life in general, Honestly I was just too tired to go to the cafe I usually studied at. So here I was.

As i was about to go down the stairs to go home, one of Mina's goons stopped me dead in my tracks. I wasn't as wary of her as I was of Mina so I looked at her slightly annoyed.

"I'm coming from studying." She looked at me in mock surprise.

"Oh~ Look at that- the little can talk back~" I got irritated. Mina's other goons didn't bother me unless they were with Mina, they sought her approval to probably wipe their asses as well so no way would they undermine her. But this girl, Jiyoon, was different, she was only Mina's #2 because her father was under Mina's father. To be honest Jiyoon was prettier and I think that gave her the confidence to harass and bully Mina's victims weather Mina was there or not.

" I...I'm sorry I would typically let you beat me silly but ai hate to go or..." I looked at my watch, it was already 9. If I got home any later then now father would beat me up so much it would be hard to come to school tomorrow. And I wanted more then anything to spend lunch with the Alpha's. So my only option was to use my wolf speed and basically run down tha stairs as fast as I could and get to my car- a safe zone.
 

I figured Jiyoon couldn't do much without Mina here after all. Even if she was in her rebellious stage Mina still the power to destroy not only Jiyoon but her family. Thinking about that would knock sense into anyone. I heard her growl in annoyance as I ran off but I didn't stop until I got into the car. Quickly I put on my seatbelt and started the car. After locking it I sped off the school grounds. Most likely I would have to deal with the repercussionsor my split decision in the morning- but getting home safely to be in my bed safely was my #1 priority right now.

However when I did get home a maid nervously told me that my father was still in his study and was 'waiting' for me. I nervously exhaled and went to the closed door of fathers study. He was busy yelling to a man over the phone.

"I DON'T CARE HOW ING LONG IT TAKES YOU. FIND ME THAT LEAK AND FIND ME THEM NOW." He opened the door just as I was getting ready to run away. He growled and pulled me in. As expected he took out his anger from work at me. In between all the punches and kicks I got news that one of his workers had told a media outlet that the Cha family was actually dirty. They slandered the Cha 'brand'.

"If you weren't born, all this news of the Cha family being abusers wouldn't have happened! GET UP!" He pulled me off the floor and with what little strength I could muster I, like a robot, told him the same phrase I had always repeated when he did this.

"I'm sorry for being born this way." His favorite words to hear from a pitiful human like me. 'I'm sorry'. I clenched my teeth more frustrated with myself then anything else. After saying this a few times he slapped me hard across the face, his ring making me bleed even more. 

". Go to bed and don't be late for breakfast tomorrow." I limped out, his kicks damaging my left leg quite a bit. The maids, already used to this scene brought me some ice to put on my wounds moments after I had reached my bed room.

"Thank you. You may go now." I took off my shirt and  looked at myself in the mirror. I was times like these that I hated myself the most. I could only use one word to describe my body, covered in red and purple bruising, some already beginning to heal. UGLY. I smiled bitterly at my reflection and I got nervous. The last time because of my heat, none of  the Alpha's paid attention to my body but what about now? My heat only came once a month, I'm sure...more things... would come to pass in between my first heat and my next...

If the Alpha's were to see my body in this state...Would they still find me 'adorable' and 'beautiful'? According to Ravi I was a 'very precious person to them' but what if they found out about how my family treated me, what I actually was born as- a failure to my clan. Would I still be 'precious' to Ravi, to the others? Or would they- like my family- treat me like the trash I felt like. I looked away from my reflection bitterly only to grab at the sheets below me. I angrily cried silently, the tears hot against my skin and I tried to remember the last time I had cried but I couldn't. 

When I woke up in the morning, as expected my eyes were a puffy piece of evidence that I had cried. I took a long cold shower, keeping my face under the water so that the cold would reduce the puffiness enough for father to just ignore it. If I went to school looking like I had been crying all night someone would notice, more importantly the Alpha's would notice. I went downstairs after getting dressed and taking my phone off the charger. Breakfast was about to start, I just sat down as the loving family of four laughed about the 'strange' dream Seo Min had regarding her mate. Apparently she had black hair and a charming smile. And that Seo Min could tell it was a girl because of her slim legs, though she didn't see her face. The description described like 50 girls at school, not including other alpha's. Needle in the haystack in my opinion.

After breakfast was done I took my usual seat in the car and the driver took us to school. Seo Min, then In Guk got out first. In Guk slammed the door, or at least tried to, behind him. Almost hitting me in the legs as I exited. I just got out the car without a word. It's not like anything could change for someone like myself any ways. When I got to the hallways I was met by a large crowd of girls all screaming and forming a small circle around someone.
 

Curiously killed the dog this time around and I got closer. It was Leo and Ken! I looked at them carefully. They were dressed up in black and white outfits. The school choir had a photo shoot today and they were dressed up for that. They looked like long and  slim models. I stared at their flawless beauty for a bit. Inspecting their beautifully sharp jaw lines, their long necks, their long legs, their firm...

"Can we help you?" Two girl declaring themselves as fan girls of the guys, one with a Ken sash, one with a Leo sash.

"Uh... I was just look-"

"We don't want your ugly face to scar our Oppa's sight before their photos so can you like, leave?" Said girl one.

"Yeah, Get to class Omega." Just then I met Ken's eyes and he waved at me eagerly. I fought the urge to groan as he started to push through the crowd, Leo in tow, to talk to me.

"Hakyeon! How nice of you to see us off! Who is this?" The girls blushed as the two Alpha's stared at them. I spoke up.

"These two girls were just talking to me a bit..." Ken smiled at them and I swear I saw their pupil's form hearts.

"Oh~ Make sure you treat our tutor well girls~" He smiled at them while Leo looked on, expressionless as usual.

"Tutor?!" The girls glared at me, the two in the conversation and the crowd who now looked on at us. I smiled bitterly.

"I tutor K- Jaewhan's little brother on the weekends." I admitted/lied.

"Anyways. Bye." I ran off to my class as quick as I could. My teacher gave me a verbal warning cause I was late and I just sat down and stayed quiet. With how fast gossip traveled in this school I was paranoid about everyone already knowing. When class got out the teacher gave us free period. Which, to be honest was not my favorite time in school. The teachers gave us at most three free times a day. 20 minutes each. We were in school for only eight hours. 60 minutes of harassment each day was not exactly my idea of free time. I'd honestly prefer the reluctant study sessions father pushed me into...

Just like clockwork Mina came to harass me again right as the teacher left.  Jiyoon was by her side when she came to my desk, a smirk on her face. I almost showed my annoyance. Almost.

"Oh look who it is girls, our class' only male Omega." Mina showed me off like a model piece she was showing off. She took out her phone and recorded a video."

"Look at our classes very own Omega ~ He'll open his legs for anyone of you Alpha's so come and get him while you can~" She pushed the phone in my face and as I pushed it away it fell to the floor, shattering the screen and breaking her 'cute' case. She glared at me while the girls all gasped and tried to pick it up.

"YOU DARE TO BREAK MY PHONE?!" Mina gave a look to two of her goons and they ran outside. Mina grabbed me up by her collar, her strength being equal or even greater then mines. After the girls gave her an 'All Clear' she and Jiyoon held my arms in theirs and dragged me to the nearest stair case. 'Ah soo this is where she's going to punish me.' I thought briefly. 

"Since your such a fan of pushing things- how about we try you out for size!" Mina and Jiyoon shoved me down the stairs and everything literally slowed down. In that one second I could clearly see and hear Ravi yell my name from the bottom of the stair level. I could clearly see that he was trying to catch me. However I could also foretell that he would get hurt as well if I didn't do something quickly. Using my reflexes I pushed my hand out behind his back as he caught me, his weight pinning my hand under his weight as he tried to catch me but slipped on a stair and fell as well. Mina and Jiyoon quickly left the scene of the crime. Quickly I pressed my hand on Ravi's chest and bend my head down to hear his breathing.

"Are you okay?!" Ravi got up and before he could say that he was he grabbed my hand.

"YOUR ARM!" He yelled staring at the hand I had put out to save him from being injured. I looked at my side and my arm was bent in a weird angle. I hissed as the pain shot through my body suddenly. He quickly helped me put it back in place, with a hearty yell from me, before taking me to the nurses office. I was kind of sweating a little when he sat me down so wiped off my sweat with his hand. Wiping the sweat on his pants right after. Carefully he laid me down, despite it only being a broken arm. When he tried to go I could read the anger on his face. I somehow knew that he hadn't seen Mina carefully but he knew that the incident happened at the staircase near my class. From his looks nothing could stop him finding out who was responsible.

I grabbed his hand, preventing him from leaving.

"I'm okay..." He glared at me but his gaze quickly softened.

"Hakyeon, HOW are you okay?!" I looked away to my legs on the bed... Okay so I'm doing this...

"This... This happens a lot..." I admitted. He grabbed me by both my arms, making me look only at him.

"IT HAPPENS A LOT?!"

"R-Ravi... Your hurting me..." I winced at his fingers digging into my healing arm. He quickly let go and began to pace inside the room with me. I could tell that he was never going to let this go on his own so I did the only thing I could think of. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down to me. I was scared of anyone at school finding out but right now I was scared of Ravi's anger more. I kissed him while he was too distracted. He kept his mouth closed at first but as I let my tongue enter his closed lips he responded to my kiss with just as much passion. I kissed him until I couldn't breath properly and he was on top of me on he bed.

"Please don't hurt anyone for my sake..." I looked him in the eyes. He stayed silent and got off the bed. Fixing his shirt and leaving the room after leaving me with a lingering look. I laid down on the bed and looked at the ceiling until I felt my eyes close. 

------

When Ravi closed the door he texted the other what had happened just now. 

Leo: 'Where is Hakyeon?!'

Ravi: 'I put him in the nurses office... he... said this happens often...'

Hyuk: 'WHAT'

Hongbin: ' He's PROTECTING the filth that tried to hurt him?!'

Ravi: ' I wish he would trust us more...'

Hyuk: 'Hyung...He doesn't trust us enough...'

Jaewhan: 'I'll fix this. Just take care of Hakyeon today.'

----

When I woke up Hongbin was by my side, his hand locked with mines. I quickly let his hand go and blushed madly. This was the second time Hongbin had seen me in the nurses office after being hurt... I felt terrible...

When I took my hand from his he stood up and put his hand out again.

"I'll take you to your next class."

"What..." He pulled me up and pushed me to my class. When we got to the room door he opened it. Causing a few omega's in the class to scream excitedly. 

"Alpha Hongbin! What a surprise... Your with Cha Hakyeon...?" Hongbin smiled sweetly to the teacher.

"I just came to take this Omega to class, per orders from the school nurse."

"Ah! Yes, yes. Please Hakyeon, come in." She grabbed me and pulled me into the room, bowing to Hongbin as he left. As I went to sit down I could feel the piercing stares of all the girls in the class. I had missed lunch plus school was ending. 

"I guess he went and tried to sell himself to Alpha Lee over a little accident. Hey Hakyeon. I thought you were busy off that Alpha who saved you on the stairways earlier." Mina snickered and another girl in class spoke up.

"This morning he was spotted with Alpha Jung and Alpha Jaewhan!" She quickly pulled out her phone and showed a list of pictures where I was in the middle of a smiling Ken and a standing Leo. The killing point was the last picture. Jaewhan's left arm was around my shoulder and his right was lingering by my chest as he smiled. A faint smile on Leo as well. I could feel a ball of nervousness/anxiousness get stuck in my throat.

Suddenly the girls phone showed a set of new updates in the schools Facebook page. When she clicked it open he eyes grew extremely wide in horror. Showing Mina as well as me. I froze nervously. Someone had uploaded a picture of me and Ravi. One where Ravi was smiling at me in the empty halls. The next was just a moment ago when he had pulled me into in the nurses office. One of when the others and I was leaving the secret cove. One where I was going to Ken's house. I hadn't even noticed a presence nearby at either time, the color draining out of me as I looked on in horror. Next thing I knew the phone in the girls hand was confiscated by the teacher.

The next set of things happened quickly. The teachers face whitened seeing the picture. Staring at me in wonder, she called the principal. Who then promptly took the pictures down. However the damage had already been done. I could feel my face burning with embarrassment and the fiery gazes of all the Omega's in the room.

"Hahahah! You really are a total . Did you really sell your body to those Alpha's?" Mina said loudly, which prompted everyone to whisper

'sold himself?'

'They have such bad taste for such powerful Alpha's lol'

'Why Hakyeon'

'Is it because he's a Cha?'

'He can't be their mate. He not qualified' 

As well as other things were being said about me. I couldn't take it and I just left the room, choosing to leave the school before it ended.  I called Jaewhan.

"Can you take me somewhere?" I asked him feeling breathless and rushed.

"I'm in the middle of class but don't worry, I'll call Leo over for you right away."

"Where are you?"

"I'm in front the school gates... I'll just text him..."

"He's right here... leaving now." A minute later Leo came out with his leather jacket. Pulling me to his car and strapping me into the passengers side.

"Tell me where you'd like to go- I'll take us anywhere you want."

--- 

Ken had lied to Hakyeon about being in class. In fact he had taken Ravi to Hakyeon's class. Ravi didn't see the girl well but he remembered  her pungent Scent. All it took was another glimpse and he would clearly remember who had attacked Hakyeon. As the Omega's left the room one by one they stared at the handsome Alphas. Some of them asking if the Alpha's were here for Hakyeon.

"No... Why would we be here for him?" When Mina got out the room Ravi's face lit up and he stopped Mina and Jiyoon."

"Can you two come with us please?" They squealed, happily following Ravi and Jaewhan as everyone looked in pure jealously.

'Lucky bastards~'

'Maybe they weren't messing with Cha. They have standards after all' One girl laughed, almost causing Jaewhan to stop and turn around. When Ravi and Jaewhan got to the empty staircase Ken's whole demeanor changed. He stopped smiling completely, his ice cold stare making the girls shiver. He grabbed Mina's hand and pulled her to his side.

"I hope you know how to break a fall."

"What?" Ken pushed her down the stairs effortlessly and uncaring, like a piece of something he'd found and no longer wanted. She screamed briefly, catching herself but still getting a gash on her leg from the fall.

"I- I'm sorry!" Jiyeon quickly apologized. Unsure of what she was apologizing for.

"So why did you harm Hakyeon and Wonshik?" Jaewhan grabbed Jiyeon by the hair and pushed her down as well. Both girls shouting out again when Jiyeon landed on top Mina.

"Next time you hurt Hakyeon I won't be this nice." Jaewhan put on his usual smile for the girls.

"Let's go Wonshik~" We left the scene together, not caring about the girls but just hoping they would take the warning Jaewhan had given them.

However Jaewhan didn't know Mina. She was hot-blooded and quick to strike. She immediately thought Hakyeon had snitched.

"Cha Hakyeon, you continue to be a thorn in my palm. Again you've gone too far..." Jiyeon shivered, knowing to cower and save herself whenever Mina got this way.

-----

As Seo Min went outside to smoke before school ended she spotted Alpha Taekwoon strapping Hakyeon, her brother, into his car. She had seen the pictures from earlier. The only reason Leo would take care of Hakyeon had to be a feeling of lust. She was certain that her little brother was ing Alpha Lee as well as his friends. In return they seemed to be flocking to his side.

"So Hakyeon's interested in ing Alpha's now?" She smirked to herself and made a call.

"We have to talk."

 

 

 

*A/N Okay so this was uploaded on Saturday at 2:00 A.M. Don't kill me- I made this chapter 3x longer in compensation! Don't forget to leave comments ~_~*