Because Of You

More then an Omega

About an hour later I woke up a maid wiping the blood from my nose. I thanked her When we went to get me new clothes from my closet before readjusting myself on the bed and looking in the vanity mirror across from my bed. With dead pan eyes I looked at my nose, still bleeding.  It wasn’t uncommon for father to beat me. It really only escalated to this point if I embarrassed him. When I  was younger I thought it wasn't a big issue because I felt like I deserved it and eventually, at some point, I realized I didn't.

It was times like this I wish I were a human, so that my injuries wouldn’t heal so fast. If I were human I could be normal and i could be as popular as my family was. And even though it was a thought that was deeper in my subconscious, I wished Inwere human so that, maybe, I would have died long ago.

To others I was just an anomaly. Useless to the community. Useless for an Omega.

“Master…” The younger girl started to get teary eyed while she wiped the blood from my brow. I smiled at her.

“You must be new huh.” I wasn't too good with talking to others but I tried to assure her that it wasn't as bad as it seemed. She nodded and continued to wipe me clean. By the time I woke up for classes tomorrow, all my injuries would be healed and this would continue to be an insignificant argument with father.

Because of the incident however I ended up I stayed up most of the night and working on my homework, making sure I woke early for school. I took a hot shower, hissing when the steaming hot water his my skin, turning it into an angry red color. The slight pain of the shower quickly helped me get over my tired state and when I got out the shower I looked at my vanity mirror. My body was covered with old and new injuries. Because they all healed quickly, they never scarred but I remembered every spot. The spot were my brother had broken my arm using me as a punching bag. The spot my leg broke when my sister beat me.

I didn’t mind how ugly I looked, after all it wasn’t like I, of all people, would find someone to love- much less see me . And with that I got dressed for the day, deciding on black jeans and a black, thin sweater that covered my hands if I got cold.

When I left the house I told the maid that I was going to study before school and to just let my father to know after I had left. I didn’t want to wait for my family to awake. Usually, it was not that good of an idea to go out before my family members, and usually I wouldn't because if anything were to happen, surely father would punish me. However the new school year had given  me an outlet to let out my frustration. Studying and getting perfect grades. Even if those grades in the end were not appreciated by my family, I'd still have the fact that I was better then my siblings in one aspect of life. The driver dropped me off to the school yard and I jumped over the fence. I hurriedly ran to my secret hideout, avoiding the security guards posted in the front and sides of the school.

Once in the field I took of a blanket I had folded and hidden away in the cave and laid it on a huge rock and then threw myself right after it, curling up into a little comfortable ball. I set my alarm for 8 and laid my head down.

“Ahh~” I quickly fell asleep, peacefully. When I woke up to my alarm the cat was lying next to me again. It was really cute and I kinda didn't want to disturb his... her? Sleep. Well I mean the cat was quite small and cute so I'm just assuming it's a girl.
She was just watching me with one eye, her head still down in her paws. I was sad that if didn't leave now I'd be late for the 8:30 bell I got up abruptly and went out for school. But before I had reached the mouth of the cave I stopped and turned to the cat.

“Bye… Kitty…” I hurriedly left her and went to my first class of the day- Science. Today we as I got into the room we had a quiz on last years knowledge in order to gage the class level.. I couldn’t imagine failing though. If I got A’s I'd get harassed by bullies and my siblings for being a 'show-off' but If I got lower than an A, father would kill me. Weighing my options I’d rather 'uphold the Cha name'.

When the test ended I wiped my sweat with the back of my sweater sleeve, thankful that I had Math next period. I wanted to turn it in and leave as soon as I could to go to the bathroom. The test was for over half the class period and for that period of time no one was to leave or it would mean an immediate failing grade. My bladder was killing me.

Quickly I got permission and left for the bathroom located near the end of the hall by the gates. When I turned in to the empty hallway I walked briskly to the bathroom, finding peace. Being the only Omega Male as a freshmen had it perks. Unless another guy transferred into our classes in the next four years I’d have the men's facilities all to myself.

I relieved myself and carefully left the bathroom. Jut as I began to wash my hands the bell rung announcing the end of tests Unfortunately that meant everyone was going to be out in the hallways, so with a sigh I wiped my hands clean and exited the bathroom. Like clockwork, as I walked away from the bathrooms I was pushed right into the lockers across.

“Why do YOU have to be a Cha? You’re such a useless piece of trash.” I looked down, her hands wrapping around my neck and choking me.

“I-Im sorry.” I never asked to be born into the Cha family!?  I never asked to be labeled as a useless piece of trash either! I would give my arm to go into the past and smother myself to death as a baby if I could've avoided you! I think as I bite back frustrated tears. I'd die before I wasted any more tears for these people.

“…Mina…We have to go…” Another girl omega pulled on the girls arm and Mina, the girl who bullied me for years, shook her off angrily.

“If it weren’t for this piece of I’d be in the Cha family by now.” Mina growled at me sharply and I whimpered. It was harder to breath thanks to her being stronger then me. She was right however, and that's why I only ignored and let her bully me without standing up for myself. Because if it wasn't for me, she in fact would be a Cha.

 

Mina was part of the Kim family. Out of all the Kim’s her father was in the part of the clan that held the most influence and worth. Because my mother was led to believe that I was to be born an Alpha, Mina- who was also yet to be born- was set to marry me. However I was an Omega, and shortly after my birth my mother was unable to produce children. My birth had weakened her significantly. It had weakened our family significantly. Even when I was born I was causing destruction…

“P…please…” I finally let out and she let me go to crumble on the floor. She looked at her nails even madder.

“! I broke a nail!” She kicked me in the stomach, despite having heels on. The ribs my father had broken yesterday started to throb once more and the pain made it hard to stand. Usually healing took but a mere day, sometimes half a day but bones were different. The ribs took two days to fully reset,so I was still pretty sore when she kicked me. I waited till she left then went to the nurses to get an ice pack or something. It was in the middle of the school so the Omegas, Betas and Alpha’s could reach them for any reason. It had medical stuff in it but the teacher was hardly ever there. It made it easier when I had large bruises, less to explain. 
 

However when I got up I suddenly got dizzy, something that had never happened before, and fell back down. Just as I fell,I felt a strong hand under my arm pulling me up.