School

More then an Omega

https://www.deviantart.com/tevina123/art/F63815be-d7b4-4324-80b0-1d794275ced8-847006077

 

It was simply because I existed where I was not needed. I was basically invisible and yet my presence gave assurance to others that they were not. With this always in mind I quickly sat in my seat and put my head down while the teacher rambled on about something to do with the first wolf war. To be honest the only good thing I had going for me was the fact that it didnt matter if I paid attention in my classes or not. Like my mother, I was gifted with the ability to memorize things easily. Making school easy. My mother on the other hand hated that among her children, only I had the same talent. She called me useless and unworthy of it. After a decade or so of being treated like that everytime I showed her my report cards, I was accustomed to it.

After this class I had another and another. Sometimes I would sleep, other times I would be taking notes to distract me from the snickers from my personal bullies and the spit balls that would land on my desk or in my hair. I simply took them off and threw them on the floor, less disgusted and more frantic to leave. When the bell rang for lunch I took my lunch out of locker, a japanese styled lunch the maids at my house had made for me. I sighed knowing that it was full of stuff my brother liked and not one thing I liked, which wasn't much since I didn't really like Japanese food...

After securing the food that had obviously been given to me as a second thought I ran off. I made sure no one saw me slip under the rusty fence and went deep into the forest behind the school grounds. If I wasnt alone the girl Omegas would bully me and take my food to destroy it again. Just like in grade school. 

When I was deep enough into the woods I went into a partially hidden cave right by the edge of a small cliff. It was hidden by the big tree branches, some of which had fallen- it was all very picturesque. On the otherside was an open field. Full of wildflowers and the greenest, healthiest grass. It was here I could eat in peace. While I ate a sudden presence alerted me. I looked to the cave, nothing. I looked around frantically, afraid someone had discovered my spot until I saw a cat. It was a slender black cat with one green eye, one a bewitching blue. I put my food down to stare at it and if it was a human as well it stared back. I looked down after a while only able to think that my father would beat me if he knew I was intimidated by a cat.

While ai mentally beat myself up, the slender cat had made its way towards me, climbing into my lap and laying down as if it had known me it's whole life. I was so shocked and I wasn't sure how to respond so I just kind of sat there. Carefully eating my lunch so as not to disturb the cat. When my phones alarm sounded, as if it knew, it got off me and ran out the cave. Back to wherever it had come from. It was very odd, seeing that I had never seen anything bigger then a bee in the forest but it was also strange that the cat had cozied up to me. A wolf.

When I went back into school right as the bells rang to signal the end of lunches, my brother was waiting for me for some reason. All the Omega girls were going gaga over him even being near our department. He was positioned by the gates that separated the floors because the only time they would be open was lunch and the beginning/ end of school. This was because we had a mixed school, and Inguk being an Alpha, a top alpha none the less, he couldn’t be too close to an Omega outside his family yet. He'd surely cause her heat to start way earlier then it was supposed to be and he was not married or mated as of yet. An Omegas heat was typically only stared and ended by an Alpha or Beta, but there were especially sedating drugs as well though they were not long lasting.

"Hey, runt." It was like the world around Inguk was blurry and ai could only see him clearly. Him being here of his own will only meant trouble and almost assured my embarrassment. As if he had heard me, I felt the world shift under my feet. He kicked me over to look up at him from the floor and put his shoe on my chest while I lay there. When I started to couch he smiled in delight.

"Tell father I have football practice today. And that Seo Min has Cheerleading too. Don’t bother waiting for us and just take your pathetic home." After he said what he needed to he left and only after he did, did I dare get up. The last time I had gotten up in the middle of him talking I had to reset my bones on my own to keep them from healing wrong. Going to the nurses office would only invite the school to call my parents and they would only cause me more injuries. So with that the rest of the day faded away and I quickly left.

When the driver came to pick me up, right before I got into the car, the girls who usually bullied me threw a bucket of dirty rain water on me.
"Your back seemed too dry." The main girl cackled delightfully although their logic made absolutely no sense to me. I guess it didn't need to if the goal was simply to throw the water on me. She could have spoken Russian and I would have had no choice but to get in the car.

A towel I had in my bag for gym was laid over the seat to protect them. And I drove the 30 minutes in fear while carefully planning how to not get in trouble. Carefully, when I got home, I tried to escape to my room before father saw me however when I got upstairs thinking I was free, he was in his study- door wide open.

As luck would have it we met eyes once he turned to me and caught me walking to my room. I turned around fast as lighting ready to bolt until-

“Stop.” I froze in place, afraid to turn around I simply turned around and entered the room head down, hands folded.I walked into the room my clothes still damp and clinging to my body uncomfortably.

“What is this?” I couldn’t say the truth. I couldn’t lie. I DEFINETELY couldn’t say the truth!

“I-I tripped on a ladder and a bucket of rainwater fell on me…” Father looked at me then went to the door to close it. Once he did he slapped me upside my head so hard that I fell forward.

“You useless piece of trash, did anyone see you?” I bitterly held back a whimper. Gritting my teeth for the inevitable.

“Y-yes...” One kick, two kicks, I didn’t even feel the fourth as I just let my mind escape with my vision.