Hongbin

More then an Omega

By the time I got home it was lmost our family dinner time. A tradition of me watching as the rest of my family got along and pretended like I didn't exist right in front of me. One I couldn't afford to miss. Immediately I went to my room, showered quickly and went down to eat. Everyone was already eating their dinner, never waiting for me to start or finish having their family meals. During this time my mother only spoke to father, my brother and sister. She never spoke to me.

They chatted on the topics they usually did, how my sister was struggling at school, getting private lessons, cheerleading and the jobs our parents did. My father only told me 'Your late' as I sat down to shove the food down.

"I apologize."

"To who?"

"I apologize to everyone for being late." I replied to my father when my brother chimed in with a sneer

"Aren't you sorry for ruining out good mood with your late arrival?"

"...Yes. I apologize for that as well..." I stood up and bowed low to everyone then took my plate.

“I’m finished, may I be excused...”

"Go." In relief I went back to my room. Once in my room I closed the door, stripped off my clothes and went to bed hungry. When I woke up in the morning, hearing I went on a run around the woods in our territory. I ran until I was sweaty and panting then went in to shower. After my hot shower I threw on a random black sweatshirt, a pair of sweatpants and some shoes. I was going to get breakfast when my father saw me.

“Go change. Now.” My father pulled me by the collar the moment I tried to leave my room and go downstairs. Even though there was nothing wrong with my outfit, in fact wearing sweats wasn’t a crime, my father put me to a higher standard than his children.

“You know I do not allow sweats outside of this house so do not embarrass me more then you already do." He warned, shoving a new bag into my hand. My old bag had threads hanging loose from the straps. He never paid attention to me so a maid must have told him about it. Usually this would be a sweet gesture, in any other household. No this was a Cha household. This gesture was filled with disgust and pride.

“Thank you father."  I grabbed the leather bag and went into my room to exchange all my books into it. The bag was a brand new cow hide bag with leather straps and thick thread to keep it all together. Just like my siblings it belongs to Gu**i brand but I didn't care about the price tag my father had left on the side. I pulled it off and frowned at the lack of pull since it was leather-I preferred a bag that stretched... but whatever. I shoved all the books I could into the bag, changed my comfortable pants into some tighter Jeans, threw on a watch and went out once more. Covered in luxury like I should be.

“Good. Go away.” I bowed deeply to my father who has been standing there waiting for me and went my way down the stairs. My brother and sister had already left feigning needing to study in order to leave me so I quickly decided to call a car and made my way to the end of our estate to wait for it. Surely I’d be late, but it didn’t really matter. My 5.4 grade average plus my nonexistence as a Cha Omega, put the teachers in a tough spot if they wanted to punish me in any way. The last thing that I or the school wanted was for my father to come to the school for an issue.

(A.N LOL I had put a 4.2 average but I actually had meant to put a 5.4 average before- Silly me)

No one was in the parking lot but I was surprised to see my little friend by the gate near the school yard. Like always, It was all alone so I approached it gleefully. Upon seeing me it meowed happily as well. Not caring about first period I bent down to pet it’s head tendely.

“Were you waiting for me per chance?” The cat walked off in the opposite direction from the secret field entrance and stared back to me. Telling me to follow. I went where it lead me, all the way to the Alpha’s section. There was a rose garden right on the outside of the entry way but since I was an Omega the VERY last thing I wanted was for an Alpha to find me.

At best they would only beat me up. At worst I could be forced into heat and . The possibilities of either terrified me. I stopped right before we entered and the cat looked at me impatiently. It meowed and I picked it up.

“I can’t possibly go in there…” It meowed again and I just petted it some more, ready to turn around.

“Why can’t you come in here?” I jumped at the unfamiliar man in front of me.

“I- um. I…” I put down the cat before running off.

“Wait!” I left them alone.

“Oh, Mina? What are you doing with that Omega? Leo’s looking for you.” Hongbin picked up the black cat and they both stared in the direction Hakyeon had ran.

“That was Hakyeon huh…” His eyes flashed for a moment in excitement- turning red.