XOXO Gossip Girl

More then an Omega

"We need to talk."

"About?" The man on the other side answered Seo Min lazily, not particularly interested in what she had to say.

"Didn't you used to have the biggest crush on my little omega brother?" Seo Min could hear a woman groan over the phone 'Who is it baby?'

"No One. Go back to what you were doing earlier." Seo Min laughed. This Alpha was really having with some while on the phone? Really?

"Anyways I don't want to interrupt for long. I just wanted you to know that Hakyeon is selling his body to any Alpha who'll him senseless. I figured I'd let you get a chance now."

"... Aren't you his sister? Plus you never liked me much when we were younger..."

"This and that are different. I never thought of Hakyeon as anything but an Omega." Seo Min rolled her eyes and the man on the phone chuckled.

"Hakyeon wanted me to call you, trust me I still don't like you."

"Really? Then why do you still have my number Seo Min?"

"..." 

"Anyways I'm gonna go think on what you just offered me. If I get the chance to come over soon I'll take it. For now, bye." The man hung up the phone. Seo Min put out her cigarette and went back inside to get her stuff. School was over anyway and it was time for cheer practice. When she got there the girls under her on the team quickly pulled her to the group and started to ask her about Hakyeon. She got really annoyed.

"What's your brother like? I swore he was, like, a total nerd."

"Yeah, he looks like a freak, the only male Omega to his class."

"OMG I saw the pictures of his with the most powerful Alpha group in school... You don't think he has anything against them?"

"OMG is your brother blackmailing the Alpha's to hangout with him?" Seo Min had to laugh out loud at that remark.

"Hang out? You mean him all at once. My brother is an omega after all. I doubt those powerful Alpha's are doing anything but opening his legs." The girls in the group grew silent but started to spread the rumors of Hakyeon all over.

Without Hakyeon knowing, in a matter of hours they whole school thought Hakyeon was blackmailing any Alpha he could find into having with him. Some random Alpha's even claiming that Hakyeon was flirtatious with them as well...

When Seo Min got home she saw an unfamiliar, yet expensive, car in the driveway to her home. When she entered a maid was by the door to take her coat and she went inside where her mother and her father were hosting two guest. A woman was sitting on the couch as a man stood firmly by her side. When they noticed Seo Min's presence her parents got up- full smiles.

"Seo Min this is Director Jones. She runs the fine arts program at Yuri's school of Art and Design."

"Hello, Seo Min it is a great pleasure to finally meet such a wondrous artist as yourself." Seo Min looked at her mother to clarify.

"Ah I'm sorry Seo Min, we forgot to remind you about this meeting~ The director saw your paintings of the moon phases and was interested in you. She even gave me a call." Seo Min gave her warmest and brightest smile. Bowing in thanks to the director.

"Cha Seo Min, If you would like, I can give you a full ride for my college once you graduate. If you accept I can assure you that your future as an artist will be one of great reward." After giving her appeal to Seo Min she left with her man servant.

Mother screamed in joy and delight loudly. It was super hard to get into that school after all. They especially frowned upon bribes and such, which is why you had to rely on talent and luck to get in. You status never mattered. She got so happy that she enveloping Seo Min and her husband into a hug.

----

"Where do you want to go Hakyeon?" I looked out the window, watching the tress passably.

"I want to go to your house." I looked at Leo. I needed something, anything, to get my mind off of school. A distraction sat right next to me in all his beautiful Alpha glory.

"Sure." Leo drove straight to his house. Once he parked in the closed garage he helped Hakyeon out the car and into his house.

"My sibling are at school and my parents are out at work." Leo told N as he went to the kitchen to get drinks for them. He handed Hakyeon a bottle of water and they went upstairs to Leo's room. Leo sat on the bed first and Hakyeon took the bottle of water he was drinking out his hand, closed it tight and placed both bottles on the table next to the door.

"What-" Hakyeon attacked Leo and pinned him to the bed. His kisses forcefully and passionate. Leo was quick to respond, happily letting Hakyeon explore his mouth with his tongue. Hakyeon wouldn't let up to breath until he was gasping. Letting the kiss consume his thoughts. Leo, wanting more control of the situation turned them over so he was pinning Hakyeon down instead. He began to lay butterfly kisses on Hakyeon's neck and his exposed collarbones. He lifted up Hakyeon's shirt, exposing his torso as he latched a sinfully skillful tongue on his . Hakyeon pushing his fingers through Leo's hair moaned in excitement. 

"Please me until I forget today." Hakyeon pulled Leo's face to look into his eyes as he said this, pulling him back to his lips. Leo got annoyed that Hakyeon was just using as an escape route. He pinned Hakyeon to the bed more forcefully. Pulling Hakyeon's tiny wrists into his large hand and over his head. Using his other hand, Leo didn't bother to unbuckle Hakyeon's pants. He just pushed his hand in and grabbed him. With a sharp breath Hakyeon took the action as an okay and let himself relax under Leo.

Hakyeon moaned freely, without much constraint as Leo gave him a slow . Right until he was cursing from the release. Leo pulled his hands away, the one from Hakyeon's pant's sticky. This time Leo grabbed a towel from near by and wiped his hand off.

"This is all I'll do for you tonight. No ." Hakyeon got ready to argue with Leo, wanting more, but Leo looked at him sternly.

"No until you tell all of us the truth Hakyeon. We're here for you. Ravi, Jaewhan, Hyuk, Hongbin, Me. We're your mates. My mother told me to NEVER lie or hold anything back from your mate." He grabbed Hakyeon's chin softy.

"I love you so much- we all love you too much to let you suffer alone. I know you told Ravi 'this happens a lot' after you fell and he took you to the nurse. I won't ask you who tried to hurt you but I will ask that you tell us everything that bothers you. That hurts you. That you love or hate. Because we'll always place you as our number one." He whispered sweet words into my ear and stocked my clothed length causing me to stronger then usual.

I got up of the bed realizing what had happened and my face reddened in embarrassment. I ran to the bathroom to clean myself up.

"I should get home then..." Hakyeon avoided Leo's eyes. He sighed and grabbed the half empty water bottle he was drinking earlier. Handing the full one to Hakyeon.

"Here. Take this and I'll drive you back home now." Hakyeon got off the bed and blushed when he felt the sticky mess still in his pants.

"Ah. I forgot, here." Leo scratched his head embarrassed and went into his draw to pull out a new underwear.

"Put these gym pants on as well." I looked at my pants which were slightly soiled I ran back into the bathroom and changed as quickly as I could for Leo to take me home.

"Thank you.." I told Leo when he got to my house. I got out before he could help me and I ran inside. When I did, I ran into the director of Yuri's Art school and my eyes nearly fell out in shock. Why was such a famous person at my house?!

"Hello young man, I'm Director Jones."

"I- I know who you are ma'am. I really admire you..." I couldn't help but blush at my fan boying. She laughed kindly at me and covered shyly.

"Well I'm always grateful for those who like me. Whats your name?"

"Cha Hakyeon..." She shook my hands again and then I bowed to her as she finally left. Her smile bright as the sun. Anyone could fall in love with such a beautiful and elegant woman. Even though she was half human her class exceeded anything and everything.

"I'm home." I told no one in particular once I got inside. My mother stopped me from going upstairs.

"Did you see the woman who was here earlier?" She suddenly asked me. I was surprised she was even talking to me. I nodded still quite confused. She happily gushed to me about how proud she was of Seo Min and how happy she was about Yuri's offering her an art scholarship. Then she puled me by the collar.

"You ing mess this up for my precious daughter and I will disown you." She glared at me, letting my collar go and wiping her hand off like it was covered in dirt. When she left I went upstairs. I could hear the maids talking about her Director Jones had seen the 'things Seo Min had painted for the school' and that's why she had come other house. I angrily went into my room, throwing my bag so hard it bounced off my bed and hit the wooden floor. It was MY art! MY art was being given a scholarship by MY favorite school and SEO MIN was getting all the credit for it. This was unfair! Nothing was fair! Again I ended up falling asleep crying...

When I got up in the morning I never expected things at school to get worse but they did, in just a night, things had turned worse. When I got to my locker notes flew out of it. A nearby girl picked up a note.

"Hakyeon. Let's ~" She read aloud and the girls all snickered. I blushed red and grabbed all the piece of paper as well as the one she held. I went through the notes. All of them saying something lewd or similar to the first. Some of them with numbers on it. I threw them all away. When I got to my desk, I took out my book and what greeted me was a picture that was obviously taken from some o website or something. My face was taped over a picture of a boy, his legs bound to his thighs and he was . Horrified I ripped up the picture and threw it away but the ual harassment didn't stop there. The girls in class would find time to harass me and ask me if I was really a e.

Random numbers kept texting me or trying to call me. So much so that my phone ended up being confiscated for ringing too much during class.

"Who is calling you this much Hakyeon?" My teacher asked when he confiscated the phone. Mina answered for me,

"It's his service Center sir! He works from that phone- Give his life line back~"The whole class started to laugh at Mina's crude 'Joke' but the teacher just coughed awkwardly and asked me to sit back down. Then when Lunch rolled around I ran to get to our secret meeting area. Before I could even leave school grounds however I got stopped by a random Alpha I had never seen before. He pinned me to the wall and started kissing my neck. Choking me so I couldn't breath properly. I couldn't yell. Panic set in and I tried to fight him off. However the Alpha was much too strong for me. He stuck his lips on mine's. Forcefully opening my mouth as he explored it with his sand paper tongue. Next think I knew he was a few feet from me, Hyuk and Hongbin stood in front of me.

"Hey! Wait your turn!" He started to say, then his eyes grew wide at the site of the two Alpha's.

"What the is this? THE ARE YOU DOING SUGA?" Hyuk angrily shouted, ready to rip his head off if need by. The Alpha whimpered, even he was scared of Hyuk and Hongbin, I flinched. Hongbin kicked the Alpha's chest. Knocking the air out of his chest as he fell.

"Don't ing touch Hakyeon again you ing pig." He growled, His alpha voice strong and deep. I could feel my knees go week under the force of it. Hyuk held he up as they gave in.

"I- I didn't know you had an exclusive contract with these Alpha's..." He looked at me bitterly.

"Exclusive contract?" The alpha coughed, laughing loudly.

"Didn't you and your friends hire this Omega to open his legs for you whenever he could? That is why your so mad that I took your possession?" Hyuk kicked him this time, again and again until he was coughing blood and begging him to stop. Even though my voice was shaky I yelled out for Hyuk to stop as well. Immediately he did. Hongbin took hold of me and we left for the secret field. Hyuk still fuming over what had just happened.

"What ing nonsense it this?!" Ken took my phone to look through it. Reading the messages other Alpha's had sent me, giving me instructions on how to them, asking if I gave head, how much did a cost. The texts were endless. He also saw the pictures and all the nasty things people were saying about me on the school groups chats and such. Ken unintentionally broke my phone in his hand. I sat on the ground next to Ravi, tired from it all. Ravi pulled me in his lap, the food forgotten while Ken talked, well yelled, about the things that were happening. However I knew that the Omega girls especially weren't going to let my association with the Alpha's go. Mina especially was out for blood. Mine's to be exact.

I had to make every one of them promise not to lose their cool for the remainder of the day. To assure them that I was fine I went back to my class as well. By the end of the day, Ken promised, everything would be over.  Nervously I finished the day as best I could, not going to my locker or to the bathroom to avoid confrontation with anyone I didn't want to. When class was over I booked outside to the car. Before I could however Jaewhan stopped me and pulled me to his car in front of everyone. I grew red as everyone in the school looked on. I tried to pull away but Ken just pushed me in, strapped me up and kissed me right on the lips. The car door wide open. I could hear girls screaming in the background. When Ken pulled away he winked at me.

"I promised." He closed the door and I could hear him address the crowd with a loud voice.

"No one is allowed, from now on, to touch my mate!" He declared in front of everyone before leaving the school and getting on the highway.

"I need to go greet you parents..." Jaewhan fixed up his hair in the car mirror. I kind of felt a little shell shocked at what had just happened... Then I heard what he said and my heart dropped further then it ever had. My parents?! I turned to him.

"WHAT?!"