Truth Be Told

More then an Omega

*A/N This Chapter is in Jaewhan's POV*

After Hakyeon went home we all followed suit and went to our own houses. It was decided however that be it now or later, we'd get Hakyeon to spill the beans on his assailant.

"Hyung~ I'm hungry~" I ruffled the hair of my little brother. I usually picked him up after school with my car and we'd drive home, or to the park, really anywhere he wanted I would drive him there.

"Got it kid." I saluted him and drove to the nearest Restaurant I could find.

"Is your mate coming to visit us this weekend again?" I gasped in mock shock.

"HOW did you know?" To which he also faked gasped at me.

"If you were anymore obvious I would throw up." He make a gagging sound and I tried to hit him upside the head. For an Omega he had fast reflexes.

"It's only Hakyeon Hyung who's oblivious to how much love he receives from you hyung." He chewed on another chicken bone as he talked. Lee Rae Won, He wasn't really my brother but his mom had left him in my mom's, her sister's, care for schooling purposes. I just grew accustomed to referring to him as my little brother is all.

"Speaking of Hakyeon... mates and all that, aren't you at the age where you should be looking for your own mate?" He looked at me, wiping off his mouth before talking.

"I doubt anyone wants to mate with me. I'm the only boy in my omega class this year. And I didn't grow up here with all you guys..." The reason Rae Won liked Hakyeon so much was because they were similar. I suspected that Hakyeon hid his truest feeling though, while Rae Won was an open book. He'd tell you how he felt in a heartbeat. 
 

And being from such an influential family made him much more outspoken and brave. He knew that I as well as everyone in our family treasured him and all of our omegas. But it made me curious as to why Hakyeon, a child of the Cha household, the only Omega was not as bold if not bolder. Was he not as beloved in his house?

"Want me to tell you how to nab a few Alpha's?" Rae Won looked at me a little puzzled, taking his soda to drink.

"Go in heat." He almost spat out his soda onto the table and started to cough. He wouldn't get his heat until three years from now and since he barely understood heat he gagged.

"Mom gets all sweet and icky during her heat. No way I'm doing that." I laughed at his response which was then met with a glare on Rae Won's part. He cleaned up after himself and when he was done eating we left the store. I took some Soegogi-muguk and some side dishes home with us.

"I'm home!" I greeted my beautiful mother.

"My handsome sons!" I let mother hug us, lifting the bag of food above her head. She was a good two heads under me, plus she looked super young for a grandmother of two (My eldest brothers were 23 and 20, both were already married to their perspective mates as well as my oldest hyung has two cute baby girls.)

"Myself being the most handsome ofcourse." I posed and Ro Won along with my mom looked at me silently before walking away. Ignoring them I went to the kitchen to leave the food in the fridge.

"What you doing?" I jumped up, my mom was standing right behind me breathing down my neck.

"Ah! I told you to stop concealing your movements and scent like that from me!" She laughed evilly.

"Soon my young one you too shall learn the skills of the master." I put my fit inside my palm and bowed.

"Yes sensai." I left the kitchen, a bottle of water in hand.

"Don't forget that you have choir practice in an hour."

"Hai~" I went up stairs, changed and waited for Leo to pick me up.

'I'm here' Leo texted me moments after I was done changing.. I got in his car and we drove back to school for practice. We were kind of a big deal at practice. When we first signed up only a few Omega and one or two beta girls had already joined the school's choir. However after word got out that we were in the choir, a lot more girls came to tryouts, Even some alpha males.To be honest Choir wasn't really something alpha males joined. They either did Soccer, basketball or baseball. If you were really fit you did swimming and tennis. Not choir. But Leo and I love to sing, so what else was there?
 

Leo especially hated the attention but a lot less then he hated not being in Choir. So he stuck out, only talking to me and the teachers when needed. People saw him as cold and stoic do to this but rather then stoic he was just a quiet, honest person... Maybe too honest sometimes haha.

The school however, despite us declaring we'd join choir, recruited us to join sports teams, Tennis for me and Soccer for Leo. Since they barely conflicted with Choir practice and dates we agreed. Anytime they did conflict however, I chose to be with the choir. I was good at tennis but I was way better at singing.

When practice was over it was around 8 and Leo dropped me home a bit before 9. It was only Tuesday, meaning that tomorrow was Wednesday. Also meaning that we were that much closer to the 'study' session with Hakyeon. Before I went to bed I set my phone calendar to alarm next Sunday Afternoon, Two P.M and marked the alarm '15'.

*A/N Back to Hakyeon's POV*

I stayed in my room studying for the rest of the night. The fact that I had lied to the Alpha's was weighing heavily on my mind and it honestly made me feel worse then I thought it would have. However I wasn't going to let Seo Min destroy the little bit of happiness I had found with the alpha's... They always stole my happiness- my siblings. Seo Min acted all nice and innocent in front of everyone but I secretly feared her more then Inguk because she held no remorse when she broke my arm, my leg, when she made me bleed or throw up. She'd just react with a smile.

I shuddered, remembering all the things she had done to me. I washed up and went to sleep in just my underwear. It was a cool autumn night so I hid under my warm blankets. 

When I woke up the next morning I looked at my wall calendar and marker the Wednesday box with a check mark. I'd have to tell the Alpha's that my birthday was coming up soon. In a week or so, I'd be a year older as well as a legal adult. I got out the bed, got dressed, got my bag ready and went down. I had stalled on purpose so that In Guk and Seo Min would leave me. I got my packed lunch, I took some eggs and toast and I got in my car to get to school. To be honest the only reason I rode the car everywhere instead of my own car was because father loved to show off his wealth. And his children- even me sometimes. But I loved the sleek black Esc--de, I had got it (unwillingly at first) for my fourteenth birthday, which is when most districts allow wolves to get drivers licenses. Even if it wasn't brand new, it was something I owned. Before today however I had never driven it to school... But I felt like I needed to today...

"Just me and you today bud, lets go to school." I started the engine and drove off the school. When I got to school I parked near the teachers and went inside. I didn't really care that I was late, after a talk with my homeroom teacher about being tardy I went to my seat in the back of the class. Afraid of bearing Mina's anger as well, no one dared to sit on either side of me. Only at the ends of the row. It was always like this. Since before middle school since Mina and I grew up together I was her punching bag and none of the other kids would dare to speak up.

Once in middle school a transfer student tried to help me. They ended up transferring after Mina cut all her long hair off, she harassed and bullied her and caused her to father to lose his job.

When I went outside the classroom for a bathroom break I ran into Ravi. Well literally ran into. He caught me, by the waist. I stared at him for a while, his hand still wrapped around my waist.

"Aren't we a little clumsy today?" He grinned at me and I looked down shyly.

"T- Thank you..."

"No need to thank me, I rather like being in this position anyways." He pulled me a little closer, I pulled away though because were in the middle of the hallways, even if everyone was in class.

" N- Not here!" Ravi raised and eyebrow in question.

"I- I just don't want everyone at school to know yet..." I ran into the bathroom and did what I needed. When I stepped out Ravi was still waiting for me at the entrance.

"Didn't you need to use the bathroom as well?"

"Yeah but I wanted to wait for you to go and leave safely. Here." He stuck out his fist.

"Cup your hands together and wait." I looked at my hand and he dropped a strawberry candy in it as he quickly stole a kiss from my lips. He ran into the bathroom grinning before I had any time to react.

"Y- Yah!" I shouted a minute later. I rushed back to class, my face red.

 

*A/N There was a poll for the next chapter*