The Moon

More then an Omega

“Whoa, be careful!” I looked up to meet eyes with Alpha Jaewhan again. I grew a deep shade of red before getting up and standing on my own.

“S-Sorry.” I bowed to him and he laughed, his voice clear like a bell. Or a song.

“This is what? Our second run in with one another?” I looked at him surprised and highly embarrassed that he remembered me from when I had fainted over a month ago. I thought I had been the only one mulling over that embarrassing moment.

Or maybe I was and it was just a funny little moment he remembered from seeing my face. I'm sure that had laughed about it too his friends too. I bit my lip and looked down from his eyes.

“Y-yes…” I shyly admitted.

“So, Hakyeon. I didn’t know you actually went to school here as well.” I looked up at him with wider eyes. He... He knew my name?

“No need for surprise, you’re not only the only Male Omega amongst the freshmen your also the son of the Cha family. Who doesn’t know your name?” I looked down again a little dissapointed, and nodded.
 

To be honest, I didn't know why I felt slightly disappointed but I also didnt know what he wanted from me? His friendly attitude raised an alarm- people were only nice to me to use my family’s name. Not because they genuinely cared.

“What are you doing out here, isn’t your art being presented to the school today?” I looked in his warm eyes, surprised yet again.

“How…” He chuckled. His slight laughter stirring up feelings of warmth and excitement in me like I hadn't felt before.

“My mother is on the board as well, she told me all about how your father was boasting to everyone in the meeting about the ‘artist in his family’. I almost scoffed aloud. She was exaggerating at best. My father never gloated, especially about me. To them I didn't exist, so I took Alpha Jaehwan's words as empty. Like he was trying to joke around with me.

“It is about time for the assembly Alpha Jaewhan..."

"Ah yes, I should go. However I wanted to tell you that I can't wait to see your paintings Hakyeon.” He bid me fair well and just as suddenly he had come he left me on the field alone again. Somehow, in talking to the Aplha, I was feeling well again and I went back inside to the reveal. From the place I was on the bleachers I had a clear view of where Hongbin was. He was sitting next to Jaewhan as well as five other Alphas. I put my head down shy once I accidentally caught the rather cold eyes of the Alpha sitting on the other side of Alpha Jaewhan and Alpha Hongbin.

When I looked up again, I shifted uncomfortably in my seat when my sister caught my eye, smirking at me. I sat there confused. I re-focused on the dean who was saying a few words before they took of the white sheets from the panels I had painted. When it was revealed there was a mutual sound of shock and awe in the stadium. I could hear compliments left and right.

“These panels were gifted to us by none other than our Alpha Cha and his wife. Regarding the painter they family had decided to keep them anonymous.” After the revel my sister grabbed me and took me outside while every else went to class. It was outside she kicked me to the ground, kicked my stomach angrily a few times before fixing her makeup and walking off.

"Just enjoy this little fanfare for now you brat." I dusted myself off a bit and made my way to my own class.

When I got to class I was told to stand outside as punishment for being late. Quietly I stood outside, even though my stomach hurt a little thanks to my sisters heels. I stood there until the next bell rang, signaling the end of not only classes, but my torture. When lunch rolled around I ran into my secret space once more, To savor the lunch I had brought with me. When lunch was over I went back to school. Then back to my house. Then back to sleep.