Author's Note

The Luckiest Girl ( a BTS fanfiction)

I felt like I needed to have some final words before I officially close this fan fiction, so here it goes!

 

STORY TIME! This fic was supposed to be a Taehyung x Nica x Jungkook love triangle, but it turns out to be about friendship and the struggles that high school students mostly experience, especially with bullying and stuff. I did not want any member to be left out so I tried to incorporate them in every chapter, and I'm not really regretting that I changed the whole plot and just focused on the group as a whole, instead of making it a love story and sleeping on the other members.

I'm gonna miss narrating as Nica :( I really like her character, and I felt like teenagers can really relate to her, with regards to struggling with adjustments and bullying and crushes and everything under the teenage sun. I also liked that each member has a unique relationship with her.

I've decided to leave it open-ended because, like I said, this story wasn't really a love story. Obviously, her choice would either be Jin or Jungkook, but I leave it to you guys. 

 

Thank you so much for your comments. They keep me going.

 

PS: I'm coming up with a new fan fic, so please watch out for it.

 

LOVE YOU!