Chapter 8

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was looking at her deeply in her eyes..

She was searching his eyes trying to know his next move but his face was like devoid of emotion and while searching somin eyes went to his lips..she saw his perfectly shaped lips and then her eyes went to his perfectly toned body and suddenly a ball of heat started building between her inner thighs and she was flushed with a shade of pink..her body was feeling weaker and weaker by second and she tried to control it so that hyun joong wouldn't be able to notice that she is .. she wasn't believing herself that in such a short time he was able to turn her on and that too two times..she wasn't exactly or easy to turn on..none other men have been able to turn her on in such a way that he does to her..she was clenching her thighs together so that the ball of heat growing would stop but then something wrapped around her body which brought her back from her thoughts and she saw a towel wrapped around her..

" i don't want my employees to get sick for the sake of my club and i wont give you any leave just after you joining so go and get changed " hyunjoong said seriously..

" just for this you undressed me "

" i didn't particularly undressed you..you were wearing everything except your blouse and considering your job at my club i dont think you should say i undressed you i am not a ert you know "

" whatever..i'll change and then drop me "

" no ways i am going out now..get changed and sleep here i won't bite you "

" i'll not stay her at any cost "

" as you wish you can do whatever you want..i am dead tired and i need some sleep and i think you should also get some as you also have work tommorrow "

He started walking towards his room

" yah you "

He stopped in his tracks and turned " by the way the washroom is there " pointing to the direction behind her and then went to his room..

Somin threw his legs and hands and messed her hair " why did this happen today..i am dead tired and i have work tommorrow" atlast she went to wash up and then went to bed.. she was so tired that she was fast asleep within minutes..

In the morning hyun joong woke up..he changed into his track suit and went into living room..he had his earphones on and was about to leave the house when he heard some noise..he didn't understand so he took one of the earphone out and then again heard " ouch " and ran towards from where the voice was coming and saw somin sleeping on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter