Chapter 7

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What the is he thinking..how dare him..first they make me work like a maniac and then they dont even have the courtesy to help me..mannerless people..so min was cursing continously and then searched for her phone to call shinhye..she has called shinhye 4 times but she wasn't picking up and somin thought of yonghwa but then gave up on that idea..their are many people who know him and if anyone recognize him with her it will create risk..so min then again tried shin hye's number..

" any problem? "

Somin turned around to see the owner of that voice and smiled "actually my car is leaking gas and i was calling my friend but she is not picking up "

" come then i will drop you home and i will tell someone to get your car checked..its already very late and you shouldn't be standing here alone "

"No it's okay..i will take a cab "

" no it's not..it's not good to wander around this late at night"

Somin thought that young saeng is so kind but that hyun joong is just the opposite of him..young saeng is so helpful to offer her a ride home..

Somin was in her thoughts when it started raining heavily..

Young saeng said " cmon let's go we will get wet "

Somin followed young saeng and he opened the door for her to get in..

" so where do you like "

She gave the address and he smiled so she asked "what "

" no it's just that you live in 5 mins distance by my house so it's nice that i don't have to drive that much "

" oh it seems you don't like driving "

" yes not that much..i dont prefer driving it's kind of boring "

She laughed

" don't laugh " he frowned

" oh i am sorry it's just that i haven't seen anybody who don't like driving "

His phone buzzed and he checked the message and asked " do you mind if i take something from my home before dropping you off "

" nope no problem "

" okay then we are almost there "

His phone started ringing and he answered it..he was talking and somin was looking at the beautiful sky from the window and young saeng asked " somin would you please go and get me some documents from my house..it is lying on the dining table..

" sure but keys "

"Here" and he gave the apartment keys..

" it's on se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter