Chapter 10

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somin was wide awake now and she straightned her boy and responded with " yes sir "

And he smiled " is that so bcoz i didn't knew "

Somin said " shut up..it is all bcoz of you "

Hyunjoong cheekily said " okay lets get you home before you drool all over the place"

She just rolled her eyes and made her way..

They sat in his car as she was still half asleep to drive carefully..

Hyunjoong started the car and said " sleep " 

And she was too tired to respond so she just closed her eyes..

Hyunjoong was driving when suddenly a car tried to overtake his car and he pressed the brakes in an instant and somin fell over him..

Somin face was blushing a light pink colour when she realized where her hand was and quickly went back in her seat but hyun joong said nothing and kept a straight face..

She was getting hot and she was sweating...her mind refused to move from moment when she pressed his accidentaly but he remained calm..it lead her to think that didn't she turn him on..even if he isn't attracted to her he should feel something when she pressed his thing..and she was suddenly feeling angry that is she the only one who is aroused whereas he doesn't feel a thing.

Her stomach growled with hunger but she didn't notice it..the car stopped..

Somin - what this isn't my house

Hyunjoong - i know that much..but your stomach was disturbing a lot

Somin - its your fault.who keeps their employees up till this late

Hyunjoong - whatever..take whatever you want

Somin - she went into the convenience store and took some sausages and hotbars and asked him " do you want something"

Hyunjoong - no

She took everything with her and they were standing while the food was on the table..

She had one hot bar in her hand and took a bite and started cutting the sausage after that..she picked a small piece of sausage and turned "here try it "

Hyunjoong wasn't surprised and took the bite whereas somin never thought that he will eat it..

Somin was eating a hot bar and she took the other hot bar in her other hand and asked him " do you want to take a bite " while turning towards him

He just turned and took a bite from her hot bar and she stood there staring at both the hot bars in her hand.

They both were facing each other and suddenly hyunjoong hands suddenly slided through her waist and pulled her closer..there was less than 1 cm gap between them and their lips will touch any minute if any of the one made a movement forwaed..

Somin was starled by what had happened in the past few seconds and was unable to take in what had happened in the few seconds but nonetheless she wanted him to continue

And suddenly hyunjoong's hands pushed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter