Chapter 11

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun joong muttered under his breath " don't push my limits somin " and signed

Somin innocently asked " did you say something " 

Hyunjoong closed his eyes  " no and you can keep that pendrive and leave " 

Somin face flashed with a quick disappointment with his words but she quickly adjusted and fortunately hyun joong didnt noticed it..

She rose gracefully from her seat and stopped abruptly near him and with a quick glance she opened the door and walked away..

She went to the room and sat on the floor thinking " what is with him..is something going on and maybe it is about the drugs circulating so she decided to keep a close watch on him "

She took a shower and got dressed in a comfy sweatpants and hoodie to catch up in her routine..

Hyunjoong rubbed his temples and sat on his chair and loosened his tie..but his mind was occupied with somin's y figure and her perfect curves..her half s images constantly flashed in his mind and he decided to check some documents so his mind can be distracted..

Somin went home as she didnt have any extra work today..hyunjoong didnt gave her anything so she was happy to go home early but didn't knew why she was feeling a little disappointed..

Her phone started ringing 

" yes minhyuk "

" noona we are having a meeting concerned with the leading in our drug case so you have to come " 

" fine i am coming "

Somin hung up the phone and went to office

Shin hye was standing outside the office

" what are you doing here "

" i was waiting for you..let's go..everybody is here"

They both entered yonghwa's office

Yonghwa smiled at her " so what do you think somin "

Before somin could say anything shinhye asked " is seducing working "

Somin answered " yes i think so but it may take a little time " 

Shinhye screamed " see i told you "

Yonghwa asked seriously " are you sure "

Minghyuk said " i dont think so he is a person who can be fooled easily..we should keep a low watch on him "

" minhyuk is right somin..dont try to do something which will make him suspicious of you"

" fine yonghwa i will see to it and now i am leaving..byee "

She left her office and went home and was sleeping in about 10 minutes..

Young saeng knocked on the door and entered..

" Hyun joong did you hear the news " 

" no hyung what it is this time "

" the drugs rumours are spreading too fast and it is effecting our reputation"

Hyunjoong threw his phone on the floor and asked " what should i do hyung..i just dont know how to deal with this "

" calm down hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter