chapter 13

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in a moment he ed inside and she gasped feeling the pleasure filling her body..he pulled out and then again went inside in a moment and like that continued in a slow but rocking pace and then she understood that he is not over wwith his teasing but she wanted control in her hands and she wouldn't let him like that so she clenched her walls around and he looked at her shocked and she said " just for you to know, i also know how to tease so stop with that and me " and she didn't even complete her sentence when she felt pushing in and out her in a whole new pace and she growled " hyunjoong" and he said with an innocent face "what? you only wanted it right so let's give you in a right way" and she hugged him tightly closing her eyes feeling him..she was a mess and he was ing without stopping for a second..hyun joong was enjoying it more than he enjoyed ing because of the reaction he was getting..he loved the way she dominated him sometimes but still gets flushed with a small thing..somin came and after some time hyunjoong also spilled inside her..they both were panting and their bodies were covered with sweat..his breathing returned to normal and he waited for somin's to return to normal and then he pulled himself up and took somin in his arms and made his way and somin asked " where are you taking me" and he didn't say anything and opened the door of the washroom and dumped her into the bath tub filled with a bubble bath.

she smiled at the beautiful smell which surrounded her..he washed himself under the shower while she was enjoying her bath and when he was done he asked would you like coffee and she said yes and he left the bathroom and after that somin took time to clean herself and went out..he was in his kitchen brewing coffee..she sat on the chair in the kitchen and he also took a seat and placed the coffee infront of her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter