chapter 14

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somin said "It's bull shinhye. why would they not give us the evidences and i won't be doing this long because i am pretty sure hyun joong is suspicious and he ing knows i have a masters degree in management."


Yonghwa tensed "how can this be possible. i was very sure that your identity and details would be hidden"

Somin answered "He does not know about my identity"

Shinhye thoughlessly said "or maybe he is not telling you"

Somin sighed "Anyways, i will see what happenes and now i am leaving because i am going to be late for club"

Somin went to her car and in minutes she was in the parking of the club. she didn't know why but she didn't wanted to face hyunjoong but she eventually dragged herself towards the entrance and bumped into someone.

A concerned pair of eyes came into her version and she greeted him "Hii" and he smiled brightly "i hope you are ready for today's event somin"

Somin cursed " i forgot" 

Hyung jun eyes grew wide "Don't joke with me somin"

She hissed at him storming inside "Do you really thing i would joke about something like this"

"You know if hyun joong hyung get to know about this, he woul just rip our heads off" He muttered.

Turning on her heels she glared at him "Fine then, i will do it"

He yelled at her "You haven't even taught it to anyone?"

She continued "I said, i will do it. Tell hyun joong that the main dancer was injured and i will be taking her place and i know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter