Chapter 6

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somin got ready and looked at herself in the mirror and smiled..she wore a skinny ripped light blue jeans and a light blue blouse with white strap heels..after some time she was infront of her office or her temporary office..it was giving her creeps but nonetheless she walked in..

Hyung jun greeted her..

" oh somin you are here "

She smiled " yes and you already knew i will be coming "

He also smiled " yes but i didn't know you would be coming looking so beautiful "

She blushed " thank you "

Hyun joong saw somin and hyung joon talking and ignored them..but that reminded him to go and check the dresses which hos hyung has ordered him to do and excused himself..

So min went in where she was called and saw jungmin giving orders..when she walked in jungmin just looked at her from the corner of his eyes but didn't say anything..she sat at the corner and listened to him giving instructions the next 15 minutes about manners and she thought no doubt he is well educated..the way of his speaking impressed her and flaunted his skills..

He said " dismissed " and everyone walked out of the room and then he looked at her " good that you are punchual and i hope you live upto everyone's hope and let me remind you one thing, whatever happens i mean whatever but do not bring down any performance because if you do that i will not tolerate it and you will never get away with that as far as i know hyun joong hyung "

Somin was just sitting there, jungmin talking gave her goosebumbs and she was kind of feeling intimidated with him..having him looking at her with those serious eyes made her wonder what they will do with her perhaps kill her but then she thought it wont be easy but then again their are no records about them and they can be criminal or gangster so she should be on alert..

Somin nodded and walked out of the room..she remembered that jungmin mentioned hyun joong but who was he, she didn't knew him and who was he to not let go and then she stopped and squeaked " that must be the cold ert's name " and that means he is very rude..she frowned and started practicing with others..

After some time the dance routine was over and they had to go home..somin's full body was paining after dancing..and then jungmin walked towards her and she knew something was up but knew she opted for this and he looked at her tired body

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter