Chapter 4

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun joong eyes shot up but he didn't say anything..

suddendly somin was feeling more nervous..

" i want her to give me a "  someone said and her direction turned to who spoke and it was none other than hyung jun..she totally understood he was a big flirt because if kyu jong was the gentlemen type he was his exact opposite..

and then the muscular one spoke " yes give hyung jun a ..it's fine"

jung min snapped " no let her give hyung a "

and the perfect one shot a glare towards him and he zipped up his mouth but why he looked so dangerous and the one called jungmin who was not shutting up shut his mouth at once and she noted that he was someone to look for and she should be enough careful to deal with all of them and take out every information possible..

"yes young saeng hyung is right..you can give hyung jun a "

and i was relieved that it's not going to be that much awkward with him as i already know and i kinda liked his bright personality..

hyung jun walked in the middle and sat on the couch..

song started - love me like you do 

the music flowed and somin opened her hair and let her body loose according to music..she started by walking around him touching his shoulders and the she bent down and touched her leg and slided it till her waist and did a wave and turned around and did soft shakes with hips and shoulders while her one hand was on hyung jun and the she hyung jun cheeks and pushed him over the couch and also bent herself on the couch towards him to kiss him and was slowing moving towards his lips and when she was inch away she looked down grasped him tie and pulled him back with her and she smiked she knew she got him under her thumb and she loved being a tease..

and then the lyrics started

(so love me like you do la la love me like you do 

love me like you do la la love me like you..

touch me like you do la la touch me like you do

touch me like you do..what are you waiting for? )

and to this she turned and her both hands went to her neck and slid smoothly to her then her waist and back up till it was messed in her hairs while her body was doing smooth small waves showing her toned muscles and nearly perfect curves and the song ended..

she composed herself and noticed everyone reaction..

jungmin mouth was agape and she was satisfied with her performance because she got the reaction she wanted..

kyu jong and the guy named young saeng were satisfied and were smiling 

and hyung jun was amused..

but her  heart missed a beat when she saw his dark and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter