Chapter 12

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somin streched in the bed and a flash back of last night made her smile..she opened her eyes and saw it was 7 am and sat up..hyunjoong was nowhere in the office so she thought that maybe he had work to attend to, afterall the event was coming up..she decided to go home for a quick refreshment so she took her coat and left..in the car she remembered how last night they slept within two minutes after laying down..they both were tired which knocked them down in seconds..

After reaching home she took a shower,had breakfast and left for the club..when she reached the club her eyes darkened as she saw the notice hanging on the door of the club..

        " CLUB IS CLOSED FOR TODAY..ALL THE EMPLOYEES ALSO ARE ALLOWED TO GO HOME AS THEY ALSO HAVE A HOLIDAY"

somin crinkled her nose and she didn't understand the meaning of it..she turned towards her car and slid inside it thinking why they were given a day off and that too she was there in the morning..she started the engine and was deep in thoughts when her phone started buzzing..she picked it up without seeing caller name

" did you see the who is hospitslized for consuming drugs of your club " yonghwa voice rang through her ears

Hearing this she went alert and gasped..it shocked her that how can this happen when she barely left the club..her mind only went to one person 

" i will call you later yonghwa " she hit the brakes and turned her car towards the club and reached their within minutes..she entered and was searching for hyunjoong..she started from the ground floor and continued till second floor searching each and every room but there was no sign of him..

" where are you hyunjoong " she cursed

And it clicked that there is still one place she haven't checked and she ran towards his office and pushed the door of his office..

She shivered and a drop of tear rolled down her cheek when her eyes fell upon the person sitting there..there was a pool of blood in the floor..everything in the room was messed up..the documents were thrown on the floor and hyunjoong was sitting on the floor with his head between his legs and his hands bleeding..

It was like her heart was torn into thousand pieces..somin wiped her tearch and slowly made her way towards him and sat down in her knees..

" what have you done? It's all messed up "

Hyun joong shot a look up and revealed his tearful face..

He was cold " why are you here"

Her answer suprised him but he didn't show any emotions " it was not your fault "

He locked his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter