chapter 2

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

so min was sleeping peacefully until their was a loud noise which was not stopping so so min took a pillow and covered her ears ignoring the sound completeing and thankfully it stopped and she felt relieved but to her dismay it started again and she threw the pillow and sat up in bed to see where that noise was coming and she saw her phone was ringing continously which was on the table and she stomped her feet to take the call and hissed " whoever it may be i will kill him" and saw the called id and smirked " you are dead meat now "

she answered the phone and spat " i told you didn't i that don't disturb my sleep "

" noona it's me "

" where is that yonghwa..he put you on the phone so that he can get me to work and what does he think he will hide behind your back and pull the strings and i will not know..he will be dead the minute i enter the office"

"noona calm down and hyung is not here and i didn't knew that you were having a day off..sorry"

" don't try to defend him minhyuk i know you love your hyung so you will take all the blame but why did you call anyway"

"actually there was another headline in the news yesterday and it was supposed to be a secret but somehow it got leaked it is about drugs and the case has been transferred to us today..shin hye noona came to transfer the case and hyung is very troubled with this one"

somin came back in her professional mode..she  knew that younghwa will be very upset as all the drug cases were very risky in handling and since his girlfriend being the agent of other department will give him all the information which he needs to solve the case will make them work fast so she asked " is shin hye there"

" yes hyung is in the meeting and jonghyun hyung,shin hye noona is here" and jungshin is trying to hack some of  the informations we need "

" okay i will be there in 40 mins "

somin washed up quickly and drove to her office..

 

hyun joong opened his eyes and went outside his room..he splashed water in his face and dried it with the towel and went inside his open kitchen..he took water from his refridgerator and sipped it and started to make his breakfast.. he took some sausages and grilled it was cutting fruits when his door bell rang so he went to open the saw and saw hyung jun standing infront of him and he asked with a poker face " what are you doing here? "

"oh i heart that you wanted to change costumes of strippers and you wanted my opinion"

" i didn't wanted your opinion but if you have something then tell me" and they walked inside..

" yes i want to change their dress code..they were so much clothes that no one even think them as strippers"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter