Chapter 17

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong hwa was pacing back and forth. Sweat forming on his head.

Shin Hye spoke carefully "Calm down, we are going to get her back safe and sound"

He slammed his fist on the table "I know but this is all my fault, if i wouldn't have pressured her from the beginning then she would not have been in danger "

She whispered "It isn't like that. Not everything is in our hands and we cannot control everything Yong hwa"

He rubbed his temples "I know but this was in my hand. I told her to do it."

He dialed a number "Tell everyone that they can shoot anyone they see, i will handle it but i want somin safe."

"Dismissed, we are leaving in an hour" Hyun Joong commanded.

He knew, they have to deal with something because not anyone would her away so easily after taking so much risk of kidnapping her in the middle of his club. But he was ready to risk it for her, he just needed to see her safe.

Hyun Joong had entered the building with his men, he had young saeng and Jung Min with him searching every corner.

Firing shots to break every door but they to no avail. Hyun Joong was getting impatient.
" it, where is she?"

"Hyung look" Jung Min shouted, pointing at the screen.

"Hyun Joong checked it and grabbed the remote pressing the play button.

The screen played with somin on screen and a voice "Looks like you finally came Hyun Joong, and see you are so close to finding your princess."

Hyun Joong blood started boiling. He threw the remote breaking it on the floor

The voice continued "But you know what every princess has her secrets, and yours had one too. Her darkest s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter