Chapter 15

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She hissed at him "It's ing hurting."

She roughly had an idea who it was but the harsh pull on her wrist was making her mind hazy.

She halted in her steps when the other person stopped infront of her, turning to face her in a low chuckle.

She yelled at him "Yah hyunjoong, stop being a pulling me----"

became dry and her breathing was more like pants when she felt hands wrapping around firmly.

She squinted her eyes to make out the person face and her eyes bulged out seeing the unknown face sending chills down her spine. it's not hyun joong, it, who is he and what does he ing want.

She saw a devilish smug look appearing on his face when he took note of her scared one. Trying her best not to look scared thinking that she was an undercover, she knows how to defend herself but the strong hands and the firm body was something she couldn't win against and she knew it very well.

She spoke firmly "Who are you?"

The man leaned in brushing his lips whispering in her ears "You won't want to know, princess"

She gasped from the uncomfortable sensation "I do"

She could feel his smirk "Wrong answer princess"

He choked her and her breathing laboured from the lack of air. "Look at you so scared and weak. Did you think you could make it?"

She was coughing but her mind wandered in his words. He let her go, staring at her with hunger in his eyes.

She glanced at him "What do you mean?"

His tongue glided over his bottom lip growling at her "Oh ,now you are playing Ms. Innocent but so sad it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter