Chapter 16

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She opened her eyes, dark painted walls with a small bed in the corner and she was jammed up on the chair with a lock.

A tear rolled down her face thinking about hyun joong but she knew better. She may leave this place but she knew till that time, hyun joong would know all about it.

The door opened and the person who had kidnapped her came with a smug look.

"Well princess, how are you doing? By the way i am surprised, you are not trying to run but i assume you are smart enough to know that. Looks like the undercover agent are trained in that department"

Somin kicked her leg, making her chair stumble and fall with the chair.

He tsked "Pchhhh Pchhhh"

Squatting down, he grabbed her cheek, squishing her "I really would love to kill you but there is something much more important thing we want and you will help us get it."

He pulled her up along with chair. She bit his arm shouting "You will never get what you want bastard!"

He puched her in the face furiously making her bleed. "Stop that mouth you or you will regret it."

He slammed the door after him. 

Somin was crying with the pain. She felt like her nose had broken.

Hyun Joong was a mess trying to know who kidnapped Somin and why?

He thought of every possible scenarios and reasons. He knew police couldn't be involved in this.

He had to know she was safe. His breath hitched thinking of her.

Kyu jong came "Hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter