Chapter 5

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjoong was confused about somin..something felt odd about her which didn't fell in its place and he felt like he was missing some clue but it was all based on his sixth sense so he thought that maybe by keeping her around he can see her real objective..he didn't trust her and he was sure to find what she wanted because she was too beautiful to be working in clubs but her dance said something else..

Somin was sleeping till noon as she had a day off from her official duty actually she didn't had a day off..it was her first day of work and she had to report at 4pm because it was a night bar..she lazily got up and threw some fruit cereals and poured milk in it and sat in the balcony for fresh air..

Her phone buzzed and she quickly answered

" oh minhyuk what's up "

"Noona you have to do shopping so that you can suit your personality according to club dancer as you cant wear normal clothes "

"What" somin frowned

"Why not normal clothes?what is wrong with my clothes"

"Shin hye noona said it "

" this shinhye " somin hissed

" yah get your here right now or i will shop and drop it at your house and then you have to wear that clothes only "

" shinhye you are too stubborn "

 " i know " shinhye grinned

" i will get ready..message me the mall's name "

" okay "

And somin went back in to get ready..

Hyunjoong woke up tired and wanted to sleep in but he had to go to look at those new items which he had ordered for his clubs so he got ready and dialled a number..

" yes hyung"  young saeng answered 

" i am going to look at those items i ordered..send me a dancer "

" but hyung its only 11a.m and not even one dancer come before 2p.m"

"" hyunjoong cursed

" sorry hyung"

" i'll manage "

He went inside his black BMW and drove to the shop..

Somin walked inside the mall and saw shinhye smiling..

"Why are you so late..let's go shop" shinhye cheered..

" i know " somin rolled her eyes

Shinhye hand was filled with almost 15 dresses which she wanted somin to try and somin didn't wanted even one to try but she had to comply so she started changing..

The first one was lovely but shinhye didn't liked it.

The second one she didn't like but shinhye loved it..

The third attire was too revealing for a dancer to which both agreed..

They didnt agree till 12th attire..

The 13th one was a short black dress which was tight till her waist and then flowly and its cold sleeves revealed her white smooth shoulders  and the 14th one was blue tight skinny jeans with a white transparent shirt which almost showed her skin..

Shinhye cheered happily " okay then its final lets take both of them "

"No what will we do with this both..one is enough because we have already purchased eight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter