Chapter 2

Don’t call this obsession, You don’t know my heart.

 

Your POV

We went to class like normal and got bored in the middle of the lesson and everyone started talking about anything and everything. I mean come on, when am I going to need to use Y=X3 + X in real life?

We carried on joking around until some of the annoying whiny kids complained about how loud we were laughing but they shut up the second Myungsoo had turned around to glare at them. He can get extremely intimidating when he wants to be.

Dongwoo and Hoya walked into class late as usual and ignored the teacher shouting at them for being tardy and not apologizing and just pushed our notebooks out of the way so they could sit on our table and started talking to us as if they'd been part of the conversation all along.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes at their laid back attitude and carried on with what he was about to say.

"So anyway, like I was trying to tell you before my pabo hyungs came in, I heard there's going to be new kids tomorrow."

"New kids? Girls or guys?" I asked raising an eyebrow, the last time there was new kids they started bullying a kid so bad he moved school, what was his name...

"Yup! I heard there's like six guys or something like that." He replied.

"I swear to god if it's anyone from TOP Academy I will beat them soooo bad, those arrogant jerks think they're all so amazing, especially that god damn Teen Top." Dongwoo growled angrily, his hands forming fists.

"I'm with you there." "Me too." Hoya and Myungsoo agreed.

If I remembered correctly, there was this big feud between them because one of the Teen Top members were messing around with Sunggyu Oppa's ex-girlfriend while they were still together and when they went to fight each other, one of the Teen Top members brought his older brother and his gang to the fight and beat Infinite 11-to-7 by playing dirty and they've never forgiven them.

I shook my head at them. " I know you guys hate each other but you shouldn't fight, I know what they did was wrong but I get scared even thinking about you getting in fights, I don't want any of you to get hurt. You're all like family to me."

Their expressions softened and Dongwoo spoke up. "We know baby, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that, don't worry about it. I'll tell you what, how about we promise we won't do anything to any of them."

I nodded but stopped when he carried on talking. "Until they try anything with you. I swear to god, they even look at you and they're dead. No enemy gets to look at Infinite's girl." He stated raising his head proudly when he called me 'Infinite's girl'.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Whatever you say Oppa, whatever you say." I chuckled and the bell rang dismissing us to lunch.

We packed away our stuff quickly and walked out of the classroom, Hoya taking my hand in his and lacing our fingers together while the four of us walked to the cafeteria, the rest of the boys were in a different class but they were all together, so basically the school had split our group in half, kinda but at least we weren't all in separate classes.

We got to the cafeteria and sat down by the others, who'd gotten here before us, again.

"I'll never understand how you guys do that. Your class is further than ours and you always beat us here." Myungsoo thought aloud, looking slightly dumbfounded.

"Because my dongsaeng, we are amazing and will forever be ninjas, we cannot tell you without having to kill you. It's on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know." Sunggyu stated with a small smirk, putting his elbows on the table, he laced his fingers together and rested his chin on them.

The atmosphere was tense and intimidating until we all burst out laughing at the same time at Myungsoo's expression of pure confusion, scaring half of the school with the sudden outburst. Out of all of us, Dongwoo by far had the most distinct laugh, it was so unique and loud that we all burst out in a second round of laughter before calming down.

Woohyun decided to start up a conversation to break the now forming awkward silence. "Soooo, have you guys heard about the new kids that are coming tomorrow?" He directed at Hoya, Dongwoo, Myungsoo and I.

I nodded, "Myungsoo told me earlier, are they coming from TOP Academy?" I asked still unsure about bringing up the topic and I winced slightly when I saw the Sunggyu's pained expression. I still so bad for him, he loved her so much, the stupid doesn't know what she lost.

I took his hand in mine and he looked up at me, I smiled at him reassuringly and he gave my hand an appreciative squeeze while the back of my hand with his thumb.

Woohyun spoke again after a moment of looking like he was trying to remember something. "I think they are, I heard about it from my dad and he said that the six guys are a big deal over at TOP Academy and he was surprised that they wanted them to transfer here, I just hope it's not... you know... Them." He sighed with a slightly worried look on his face.

I forgot to mention this too but, Woohyun always knows what's going on with the school because his dad's the principal, kind of awkward considering there's always fights and everyone assumes that the Kingka's are involved so teachers always end up sending a few or all of the boys to his office, only for him to just tell them to behave and wave them off.

He was a good parent and he was like a father figure to the rest of Infinite and myself too, he trusted Woohyun and the boys enough to know that if they told him they hadn't been in a fight he'd know they were being honest.

We changed the subject and time flew while we lightened the mood with some jokes until Sungyeol decided to bring something up.

"~~~~~, when we were at your locker there was some red paper stuck in your locker, what was it?" He asked cocking his head to the side innocently and everyone except Myungsoo turned to me with either interest or confusion in their eyes.

You curious little choding why did you have to speak?

"I-I, erm... it was just a note from Sungjong, he put it there yesterday because he was starting to feel sick, so he put that there incase he wasn't here today to remind me why..." I saved myself, nervously scratching the back of my neck, please buy it...

"Oh, yeah I remember him saying his stomach was hurting..." Thank you god for making him a retard.

Then the bell rang signaling the end of lunch. We all got up and went to class after some protest from Sungyeol and Woohyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~