Chapter 6

Don’t call this obsession, You don’t know my heart.

 

Stalker's Pov

I saw her again today, she looked so damn beautiful. She can't even see how perfect she is, that's why I take pictures of her.

Her smile, her laugh, her eyes, god her eyes.

She had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen...

She made my heart race whenever I saw her, and there was always this longing in my heart to have her close to me.

I rolled onto my back with her pillow still in my arms, held close enough to still be able to smell her perfume.

I was in her room again, I couldn't get enough of her, I just wanted to get those pathetic bastards out of the way so we could be together, just seeing them so close to her made me want to kill them, how dare they touch my girl.

I couldn't help getting jealous, we'd been so distant for so long and I wanted to be able to be close to her.

I clenched my jaw and my hands formed fists so tight by knuckles had turned white. Just thinking about the things I could do, the ways I could punish them for touching my angel.

I could almost hear them pleading and begging me for mercy while I watched them bleed, watched them writhe in agony while I run my switchblade down their throat watching the crimson liquid pour out of the gashes. I closed my eyes with a small smile on my face relishing in the thought of them suffering, they'd deserve it.

Click.

My eyes widened, she's home early.

I quickly took the pictures out of my jacket pocket and left them on her bed after I smoothed out her sheets. Looking around one last time to make sure I hadn't left anything behind, I opened her balcony doors and snuck out.

I couldn't have a replay of yesterday, she freaked out when she saw the ring on her bed, it must have slipped off of my finger.

Your Pov

I decided to come home early today, after school I felt sick and didn't want to go hang out with the guys, that incident with Byunghun had shaken me up, I tried to ignore the feeling I got from the hug for the rest of the day and made sure not to tell Myungsoo about it. If he knew, he'd go ape , and find every excuse under the sun to keep me away from him. I'd have to be more careful around him.

Then I thought back to how he used to be and his cute nerdy-ness and how he'd transformed into this badboy hottie, he's changed so much but his personality's still the same just a bit more confident.

I went up to my room pulling my hair up into a ponytail, as I walked towards my bedroom door, I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach, but I rolled my eyes at myself, the psycho’s gotten inside my head, he’s making me paranoid.

I opened my bedroom door and froze, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I saw what looked like photograph paper on my bed, I couldn’t see what the pictures were from where I was standing but I knew it couldn’t be good.

I reluctantly walked over to my bed and picked up the pictures and closed my eyes.

You can do this, they’re just pictures, you don’t know that they’re from him, just open your eyes.

I looked at the picture on the top of the pile for less than a second before dropping them, my eyes wide and my mind filled with fear, they were all of me.


 

I know this chapter is short but I wanted to put a cliffhanger kind of thing, it just looked like a good place to end the chapter, I will be updating again in a minute, haha don’t worry, I’m not that mean! ^_^