Chapter 13

Don’t call this obsession, You don’t know my heart.

Your Pov

After dinner we went to the movie theater, there was a movie that we had both been dying to go see.

Zico was being so embarrassing, every two seconds he was kissing me or doing something y and people kept on staring.

"Zico Stop it!" I squealed when he squeezed my waist, earning a few weird looks from random people.

After prying his hands off of me we walked into the screening room and sat down, and then the lights went dim, darkening the room.

Byunghun's Pov

I was so ing pissed off.

I was in no mood to deal with some ing annoying kids who kept ing shoving their tongues down each other's throats while we were trying to watch the movie.

I was still pissed off about the argument that had taken place the night before with dad and hyung.

I wasn't the only one who was annoyed, I could tell CAP was getting pissed too.

"These ing kids are so stupid, someone tell them to go get a room." He spat giving them a glare they blatantly couldn't see.

We tried to watch the rest of them movie while trying to ignore them and then the light came back on and people started to leave.

And that's when I saw who it was.

What the is he doing here with her?!

Your Pov

The next day at school I was starting to get worried about Byunghun.

I didn't know why but I could tell that something was bothering him.

He was getting scolded by teachers for not paying attention in class, and that never happens to him.

I made a mental note to talk to him later about it.

Byunghun's Pov

The image of the two of them making out in front of me was burned into my brain and pissing me off beyond belief and I was getting distracted.

It didn't help that my teachers were scolding me for not paying attention, adding to my anger.

I couldn't focus on class, all I was thinking of was ways on punishing Zico for touching my baby.

As disturbing as it sounded I was actually getting slightly at the thought of making him bleed.

I was grateful that I had a desk to myself in class so that I wouldn't have some kid looking at me with wide eyes like I was a psycho when they saw what I was writing wasn't notes from the current class, it was a plan of all the things I could do to teach him a lesson.

Where I would take him, how I'd make him scream and cry, my excuse for not being around, ways of getting rid of suspicion of his disappearance.

Things like that.

Your Pov

After class was dismissed and we were all walking to the cafeteria, I pulled Byunghun aside and motioned for Zico to carrry on without me.

Byunghun looked at me slightly confused and disappointed?

"What's up with you? Is everything alright?"

He nodded innocently. "Yeah, why?"

I shook my head "You know if anything's bothering you, you can always come to me, you can tell me anything." I rubbed his arm and gave him a small smile.

"I know." He gave me his cute smile that reached his eyes.

"Even if it's anything about your family, remember that I know you have problems with Taemin, you can come to me for advice or just to talk whenever you want. Are you sure nothing's wrong? You've never been so distracted in class before."

He laughed, and put an arm around my shoulders walking us to the cafeteria.

"I know, and it means the world to me. You mean the world to me."

I couldn't help but notice the shiver go down my spine when he said that.

It couldn't be, could it?


B.A.P have an LED bunny for a mascot, your arguement is invalid.

I'm so sorry for anyone that got excited thinking they were going to be in this TT_TT

The reason that I put that picture is because

1) That bunny is a mothering badass, How many bunnies do you see bashing up cars? Just one? Yeah I thought so.

2) B.A.P are GODS and they deserve to be mentioned randomly

3) They're all y as and I would do very bad things to them if I could

4) Jongup is officially my bias. He's so ing adorable and derpy in real life but on stage and in the Warrior MV his body is screaming .

5) Jongup can do a winmill on a guys freaking back.

 

And after the Jongup B.A.P rant I will leave you with the message that I am a complete dumb and have already posted the foreward for a different story but now that they have debuted, I have two ideas for stories for them, and therefore have created a poll...

 

I have an English exam tomorrow TT_TT  Someone please dig me a hole that I can climb into and go die? Or preferably get me Jongup and he can keep my body warm with his while we're both and doing naughty things together and I really have to learn to control my hormones... ¬_¬

Love you all and thanks for waiting for this terribly disturbing chaper o.O

xoxoxoxoxoxox