Chapter 5

Don’t call this obsession, You don’t know my heart.

Your Pov

All the way to lunch I couldn't help but worry and think about Sunggyu, what happens when he sees them? What if they start fighting?

Myungsoo must have sensed that something was wrong, because he nudged me and whispered "Stop worrying, you're gonna freak yourself out even more."

"It's not what you think... I'm just worried that Sunggyu might do something irrational when he sees Teen Top." I sighed.

Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck and said "I think we should just focus on the lesson, we shouldn't worry about something that might not happen. Hyung is more mature than that."

I nodded realising he was probably right, Sunggyu wouldn't do something like that.

I got back to work and the lesson flew past, making me almost completely forget about the problem. The only thing that was still bothering me, was the new kid staring at me. 

When the lesson had ended, I was surrounded by Teen Top and their already forming group of fan girls as they asked me to show them to our next class.

I noticed that L.Joe and Niel were the quiet ones, Changjo and Ricky were the crazy kids and Chunji and CAP were more mature and sweet.

I turned to CAP, still intrigued by his hair and asked "The school let's you have your hair like that?"

In response he just shrugged and said "They haven't said anything to me so I don't plan on changing my hair anytime soon."

I nodded "Fair enough."

I turned my head to the left when I saw orange from the corner of my eye and looked up curiously at L.Joe who was now walking beside me. "What made you want your hair that colour?"

His eyebrows furrowed in frustration as he tugged on the ends of his hair "I tried to dye it red but it faded really quickly." he pouted.

"You know something, you look familiar. I feel like we've met before, weird huh?" I chuckled realizing I was being dumb.

He laughed softly and put an arm around my shoulders pulling me close to him.

"And this is our class." I stated stopping in front of the classroom, making the others stop too.

We walked in and I took my seat while the guys stood at the front and introduced themselves and were assigned seats, the teacher was about to put Niel on the far side of the class when he pointed out that there was an empty seat next to me and asked if he could sit there instead to which the teacher agreed and Niel sat beside me smiling.

"Hey~!"

"...Hi?" I chuckled at his eagerness, wasn't he really quiet earlier?

"I'm sorry about the guys if they seem really scary, it's just the whole 'Teen Top kingka' thing, they think they need to look mean to stay popular or something." He said, rolling his eyes.

I nodded "It's cool, I'm used to it, after all, I do hang out with Infinite." We both sat and laughed together.

Niel seemed like a really nice guy once you get past the shyness, and the next couple of classes went by quite quickly.

The bell rang for lunch and we packed up our stuff before Myungsoo, Hoya and Dogwoo came over and Dongwoo took my bag for me while we walked to the cafeteria with Teen Top.

"Dongwoo, it's okay, I can carry my bag myself." I said reaching out for it, but he just pulled it closer to himself shaking his head.

"It'll keep my hands busy, so I don't get tempted to hit anyone," He glared at Teen Top before carrying on "And how many times have I told you to call me Oppa?"

I sighed, "Fine, Oppa, I can carry it myself honestly, just please don't do anything stupid, I don't want anyone fighting." He shook his head.

"Whatever."

"Don't be like that, there shouldn't be any bad blood, what happened was a long time ago, I just want us to get past it." Myungsoo stated, glaring at Hoya and Dongwoo.

"Hey I didn't even say anything!" Hoya exclaimed.

"Yeah, well it doesn't mean you weren't thinking anything like that."

"Yeah well... Shut up." Myungsoo rolled his eyes as everyone started laughing.

"I actually second that, we shouldn't fight over something that happened so long ago." Changjo piped up, Ricky nodding agreeing with him.

We reached the cafeteria and as expected, everyone was staring at us, so annoying.

I ran over to our table and hugged Sungjong around his neck and he sqealed in surprise before taking my hands into his and kissing the back of my hands. "Sit down, I missed my little Aegi." He pouted cutely.

I laughed and sat next to him waving at the others, I was too lazy to go around and hug them all.

I saw Sunggyu glaring at something past me and I saw his hands form tight fists and his jaw tightened, before he growled dangerously. "What the are they doing here?!"

My eyes widened as I reached out to try and stop him before he did anything but I was too late. He'd gotten up out of his chair and stomped over to Teen Top and started yelling at them.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here?!" He looked like he was about to kill someone. Sungjong and I looked at each other with worried expressions and Woohyun stood up and walked over to Sunggyu, standing beside him looking equally as angry.

Sungyeol started freaking out "Oh ma gaaad, what do we do?!"

Sungjong spoke up "Well, first off, do not even try to lighten the mood with your owl face, I swear if Sunggyu doesn't punch you, I will."

I stood up "There is no way I'm letting this get out of hand."

Sungjong put a hand out to stop me "Don't, when he's this angry, he might accidentally hurt you."

"There's no way he'd do anything if I stop him, he would never, he has more control than that." I shook my head and walked over to the group that everyone's eyes were now fixed on.

"I said, what the hell do you think you're doing here?!" Sunggyu growled, his voice getting angrier and louder by the second.

CAP stepped forward "We're just coming to school like any other kids, we don't want any trouble. Just relax." He spoke, trying to calm the situation, uh oh.

"Don't ing tell me to calm down!" Never tell Sunggyu what to do when he's angry. "You have no right coming to our ing school, when that prick can't keep his hands to himself and goes after my girl!" He yelled loud enough for people on the other side of the school to hear, pointing at... Chunji?! So it was Chunji, why?

Chunji stepped forward and smirked, wiping his lip "You know, you should have kept her on a tighter leash, and besides... She wasn't even that good, it was over after about three days, what was her name again?"

Sunggyu was about to jump at his throat when I ran to him "Sunggyu stop! Please, don't do this." The anger on his face was still blatant. "He took her from me, that bastard took my girl!"

"I know but please, don't fight him, you're better than that, please?!" I was pleading him, running my fingers through his hair, it always calmed him down when I did.

He let out a long breath through his nose trying to stay calm, his jaw clenching and unclenching repeatedly.

"It's funny, when we ed she was so tight, I bet you never got that far, it's a shame..."

"Chunji, stop it." CAP warned him, Chunji just stood there staring at Sunggyu with a small smirk on his face.

"Chunji, just leave it, why do you have to be like this? Infinite aren't just my friends, they're like my brothers, they're the closest thing I have to family, so if you're going to treat them this way, then I can't be friends with you." I stated, while pushing Sunggyu gently towards Hoya and Woohyun who took him back to our table to calm down.

"I know." Chunji sighed, "I'm sorry." He gave me a small apologetic smile.

I motioned for Teen Top to follow me to the table as I started walking towards Infinite.

I stood next to the table with Infinite on my right and Teen Top on my left.

"I know this is probably going to be hard for everyone, but please, can you guys just try to get along?" I looked at the two groups with hope in my eyes.

"I will, for ~~~~~."

L.Joe stepped forward with his hand outstretched towards Sunggyu, with a genuine smile on his face, looking at me.

That smile, I know for sure I've seen him before.

Sunggyu shook his hand and nodded. "I appreciate it, and I'll try to do the same." Sunggyu turned to me "For ~~~~~."

I looked at L.Joe and mouthed 'Thank you' when all of the others started shaking hands and giving each other man hugs.

In response he just gave me a small smile and turned back to the others in time for him to catch the bear hug Woohyun gave him, almost knocking the pair of them over, Woohyun only ever used to do that with Sunggyu and Byu- oh my god.

My eyes widened and I pulled L.Joe out of Woohyun's death grip and away from the group.

"Byunghun?!" I looked at him with wide eyes.

He cringed "Don't call me that! I said call me L.Joe."

I shook my head at him "No, that's not what I meant.. I-I... It's you isn't it? I remember, we used to hang out before you moved school?"

His eyes widened and I could swear I saw a flicker of some other emotion in his eyes. "Y-you remember me?"

I nodded "How could I forget? the day I met you, you were covered in cuts and bruises from those bullies, we were friends for a while before you couldn't take it anymore and y-you moved school..." I finished, my voice breaking towards the end of the sentence, and looked at the ground with a frown.

He sighed "I know, but now, I'm a completely different person, new look, new confidence but still the same old nerd." He chuckled, scratching the back of his neck.

I laughed, I guess underneath it all he was still the same shy nerdy kid I knew.

"I really missed you." I whispered.

"I missed you too, angel." He spoke softly, with a longing look in his eyes, and hugged my tightly, small circles on my back.

There was those creepy shivers again.


OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH what does this meaaaaannn :O

Am I the only one who finds an angry Sunggyu and a creepy/shy L.Joe VERY hot? *drool shamelessly*

LOL have you guys seen my DP, I lolled so hard, I couldn't not use it. Explains me in less than a second....

I'm sorry for this chapter, please don't hate me, I know I'm not making any creepy scary stalker scenes, but TRUST ME there's gonna be some freaky stuff after I introduce another character later... :O I've said too much!

LOL ignore me... Comment and tell me what you think, thanks for reading :) and special thans to Yoseobloveee for commenting every chapter so far, really appreciate it ^__^ <3