Chapter 14

Don’t call this obsession, You don’t know my heart.

 

Your Pov

It was now Sunday, after the completely unsuccessful conversation with Byunghun and the weird feeling I got when ever he got close to me when we were alone, I couldn't help but feel as if there was some possibility that it was him.

He wouldn't do that to you.

You're losing it.

There's no reason for him to.

You're just thinking that because there's no one else that's showing any signs of it and he's different now.

I sighed and shook away the thoughts, my conscious was right, I couldn't just blame him because I couldn't think of anyone else.

That was just crazy.

I went downstairs and picked up the phone when I heard it ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey ~~~~~ can I come over?" It was Myungsoo.

"Erm, well Zico went out to go meet up with Block B so..."

"Oh, no. It wasn't Zico I wanted to see, I actually need to talk to you."

"Oh! Well, sure, I wasn't up to anything specific, come over whenever."

"Alright see you in a minute."

"Bye." I said before hanging up.

He sounded worried, please don't be about what I think it is...

About five minutes later I heard the doorbell ring and went to go open it.

Myungsoo gave me a hug "Hey"

"Hi." I said after pulling away.

We walked over to the couch and sat down next to each other.

Myungsoo started playing with his fingers nervously and a couple of minutes later started talking.

"Okay so I've been noticing some weird behavior and I need to be serious about this, have you noticed how Byunghun looks at you?"

He looked up at me, I could see the fear in his eyes.

"W-what are you saying Myungsoo?"

"I'm saying, that he..." He sighed, raking a hand through his hair. "He might be your stalker."

I shook my head at him and looked away.

"It can't be, he wouldn't." I stated, not him too. "I would know." I started to have doubts myself, it wasn't just me thinking it now.

The my ringtone cut off my thoughts and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey angel, is Myungsoo there? I called his phone but he's not picking up..." The voice I recognised to be Sunggyu's asked.

"Yeah, he is, you want me to put him on?"

"Yeah, please."

I handed the phone over to Myungsoo and told him "It's Sunggyu oppa."

He nodded and took the phone from me.

I couldn't hear Sunggyu but just saw Myungsoo nodding his head and giving one word answers.

"Yeah...Okay... Sure... Alright... Bye."

He hung up and passed me my phone back.

"I have to go."

We both stood up and I walked him to my door.

Myungsoo turned to me brushing strands of hair out of my face, with a concerned expression.

"Just remember what I said okay? Be careful around him."

He pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly.

"I don't want you getting hurt."

I felt heat rushing to my cheeks from the close contact.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow, alright?" He asked when pulling away from the hug.

I nodded.

"But, if anything at all happens or you get scared, just call me, I know Zico's here with you but at least call me before you go to sleep, just to put my mind at ease okay?" He gave me a small smile and kissed my forehead.

"Okay, I will. See you later Oppa." I waved as he walked outside.

Once he was out of sight, I shut the door and slid down it, raking my hands through my hair.

I'm dating Zico, I love him, I think, but why do I still get the feeling that I like Myungsoo?

But worse, could my conscience have been wrong, is Byunghun my stalker?

I shook the thoughts from my mind and went up to my room to study and get some ideas for the Biology project we start tomorrow.

I froze when I remembered who I was partnered with.

.My.Life.

 

I'd been studying in my room for a few hours and started to get hungry so I went downstairs to get food.

That's when I noticed it was unusually quiet...

Where's Zico?

He's probably still out with the guys.

He would have called you if he was going to be home late.

It's only like, 8PM, give it time.

I convinced myself to calm down and made some noodles before taking them upstairs with me to my room.

I can eat and study at the same time, it's quicker that way.

Before I could even register I was tired, I'd fallen asleep with my head on my desk.


 

LOL, I'm such a dork, for ages I had no clue what OTL stood for so I googled it, feel free to laugh at me :')

I'm so excited *fingers crossed* I'm going to an army base for a day with my school for a career day type thing, we get to sit in tanks and , and if we're lucky, WE GET TO PLAY PAINTBALLING BIATCH ;D

Lmao, I'm too hyper, I think it's because it's making me less bothered about Paris and Barcelona...

I did the first part of my English exam today, it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be, so that was good...

When we were in P.E some girl that hates me for no reason fell on her trying to copy my bboy (bgirl?) moves and it was hilarious, she can't even do a handstand and she tried to copy me by doing a failed Halo, L.M.A.O.

Sooooo, I've looked at the poll, and the results show that most people want me to finish this and then do a B.A.P story, then when I've done that, I'll start the Dongwoo story ^_^

I've noticed a couple of people have been confused about some things in the story? so if there's anything that confuses any of you, don't be afraid to ask, then I'll post the questions and answers in the next chapter's A/N :)

I have the rest of the story planned out so I'm not sure yet but I think it's probably going to be about 25 chapters, maybe?

It depends on how much I can drag it out haha...

Oh and please don't hate me if this chapter and the last one are shorter than the others, I was writing them out yesterday and for some reason AFF went back a page and I lost everything I wrote -__-"

So leave a comment and tell me what you think, thank you for reading.

Love you all, baiiiiii ^_^ xoxoxoxo