Chapter 9

Don’t call this obsession, You don’t know my heart.

Your Pov

"What?!" I almost yelled, was he serious?

"What do you mean 'can I stay with you?', did you seriously come back to Seoul and not make any plans about where you were going to live?" Typical Zico, living on impulse, not brains.

"It kinda means that because I decided to come back alone that I don't have anywhere to stay except for with you..." He scratched the back of his neck, laughing nervously.

I shook my head and flicked his forehead.

"Pabo! What if I wasn't there? What if I'd gone somewhere else?"

He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah, because everyone knows that you'd be the one to traveling alone." He stated sarcastically.

I knew I was going to regret it but for now, all I could think about was helping him out and the fact I'd feel safer with him around.

"Fine, you can stay with me, but one condition."

His eyes lit up and he nodded frantically "Sure, sure, what is it?"

"You have to bring all of your bags in, by yourself." I said quickly, running into the house before he could say anything.

"Yah!" He yelled before laughing and shaking hs head.

"Aish, that girl will be the death of me..."

If only he knew that, that was what I was worried about.

 

After Zico had managed to bring in all of his bags by himself, which was hilarious by the way, he made a suggestion.

"Why don't we go out somewhere and spend some time together and catch up and stuff?"

I nodded, "That sounds good, where did you want to go?"

"Erm," He cocked his head to the side and puffed his cheeks in thought "Lotte World?"

I agreed straight away "Yes! The last time I went was with mom and dad, and it was so long ago." I pouted before jumping off the couch to get changed.

"Be quick!" I heard Zico call as I ran to my room.

I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, black and white striped top and black and white converse.

I looked in the mirror and laughed at myself when I realised there was no colour in my outfit and grabbed my purple beanie before rushing back downstairs to the awaiting Zico.

I grabbed his hand and we walked out to his bike.

I frowned when I realised I'd have to wear a helmet.

"Why did you have to get a stupid bike? Why couldn't you be normal and buy a car!" I smacked his arm playfully.

"You came with me and demanded I pick this bike you babo, now take off the beanie and put on the helmet."

I rolled my eyes following his instructions and he drove us to Lotte World.

For the next few hours we were walking around, going on rides and talking about what had been going on in our lives since last time we saw each other, me obviously leaving out everything about my stalker.

I found out that while he'd been in Canada working on his music and performing underground, he'd managed to make a few enemies, who were nothing more than jealous haters.

One thing that had annoyed me all day had been the fact I kept seeing a familiar head of red hair, but I couldn't be sure who it was, it was probably either Taemin, Dongwoo or Byunghun.

Stalker's Pov

Could I not catch a break?!

First I'm fighting with my brother because I'm so damn stressed out and now that bastard's come back?!

He comes in trying to catch her attention and steal my girl.

Who the does he think he is?

Just leaving her here alone while she was so fragile and then coming back like it didn't matter.

Well I guess it wouldn't matter if I slit his throat and watch him bleed, would it?

It wouldn't matter if I locked him in the basement and watched him starve, begging me to let him free.

Watch him squirm when I heat up a knife with my lighter and press it into his neck, burning his flesh while he begged for his life.

I smirked at the thought, wouldn't it just be wonderful?

I got back on my feet as I saw them leave the exit of another ride and got a couple more pictures of her, she looked amazing.

Well, she always looked perfect.

I looked down at the pictures with a small smile, only for it to be wiped off of my face when I saw the bleach blonde bastard in the picture with her, that could easily be fixed.

I followed them all the way to the exit and quickly walked the other way, I'd need to get these printed off a. s. a. p.

Your Pov

I got off of Zico's bike when we got back to my house and he fixed my hair for me again.

We went inside and I went to my room to quickly get changed.

Zico had planned to spend the rest of the night watching movies, which I obviously agreed to since he rented I Am Number 4.

I went into my bathroom and quickly washed all of my make up off and went back to my room to get changed, but I froze. Not again.

I walked to my bed and saw the all too familiar photo paper laying there, waiting for me to pick it up.

I breathed through my nose slowly to try and calm myself down before picking them up, tears coming to my eyes when I saw what was on them.

They were pictures of me and Zico, with some being no more than a few minutes old, all with Zico scribbled out of them, some so violently that they'd ripped through the paper to the white under layer.

I shivered at the thought that he'd been in my room only minutes ago, or for all I knew, a few seconds before I'd walked in.

How did I know that he hadn't only jumped out of my window the second before I'd opened the door? I didn't.

What if he's still in here?

Don;t be so ridiculous, if he were, Zico would run up here the second I screamed, and with that thought in mind I'd reassured myself enough to be able to go back to what I was planning on doing from the beginning and got changed.

After putting away the clothes I'd wore earlier, I stepped out onto the balcony, hoping the cool air would relax me some more.

I ran a hand through my hair and let out a small sigh, leaning back when I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder.

"What's on your mind babe?" Zico asked quietly, burying his face in my neck.

I shook my head "Nothing."

"In that case, come downstairs, I have something for you~" He sang while almost dragging me downstairs by my hand.

He pulled me over to the couch and sat me down before bringing over a bag that was undeniably girly, and very embarrassing for any guy to be carrying but oh no, Zico would never find it embarrassing to be carrying Hello Kitty, never.

He pulled something out of the bag and handed one over to me and keeping one for himself."

"Oh my god Zico, really, Hello Kitty couple phone cases, are you serious?" I looked at him with an amused expression on my face.

He whined "Don't! It's not funny, I actually put a lot of thought into what present I wanted to get you so use it, please?" he asked with his little puppy eyes boring into mine.

I knew it wasn't a battle I was going to win.

One rule with Zico, Hello Kitty is serious .

Don't joke around when it comes to him and his Hello Kitty.

So I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and put the case on my phone.

I looked away, my cheeks going slightly pink for a reason unknown to me but it didn't go unnoticed by Zico.

He thought it would be funny to bring out his aegyo side, it wasn't funny.

"Aigoo! You're blushing, so cute~" He pinched my cheeks. I guess this was payback for Sunggyu, damn you karma.

I rolled my eyes at him smacking away his hands.

"Okay, okay, get over it. Come on let's just watch the movie."

He followed my instructions and went to go put the movie in and sat next to me.

About half way through the movie we'd both fallen asleep.


Oh my god, I'm sorry I can't believe I spent so long without updating TT_TT I'm sorry, but was this worth it?

Ohhh I have a feeling the stalker gets off on creepy o.O Looking back at it I can't believe I wrote that, I have such a strange mind ;__;

I have a valid reason for not updating though.

My mom's been sick for the past few days so I had to look after her because my dad's always at work and so is my brother as well as the fact I had a exam this morning so I had to study and revise the out of biology ;__; I'm pretty sure I failed, even though my mom's expecting like an A or something...

Leave a comment, tell me how much you hate me for not updating, or even you know say something nice? Haha, I thnk I'm either going to be writing more of this or writing this and one shots, tell me what you'd rather I do?

And I just realised that this is one of the only times I've updated before *:30. It's 8:17 here now and I have nothing to do, might wirte some ideas for stories *Hint hint* ;)

Thanks for reading ^_^ <3