Chapter 10

Don’t call this obsession, You don’t know my heart.

 

Your Pov

My eyes opened slowly as I woke up, squinting to get used to the amount of light coming in through the window.

When my eyes had adjusted, I squealed and almost jumped when I saw the sleeping face of Zico centimeters away from me.

He groaned and pushed me off of his lap at the sound and mumbled something about it being 'too early'.

I rolled my eyes and dragged him up to his feet.

"Come on, you lazy ! Go get changed and get ready for school." I pushed him towards the stairs before going to get myself ready and making breakfast for the two of us.

I heard Zico's loud footsteps coming towards the kitchen just as I finished putting food on plates.

"Food smells good~" He sang as he walked in and sat down.

"Dear God please tell me that is not how you're leaving the house." I stared at him with wide eyes when I'd realised how he was dressed.

He looked like he'd just been in a fight, and lost.

"What?! You don't like my look?" He pouted "You used to think I look awesome..."

I scoffed, "No I didn't I used to tell you that so you wouldn't feel bad."

I started giggling when he stood there opening and closing his mouth silently, lost for words.

"Close your mouth, you look like a fish." I said while walking over to him and attempting to fix his uniform.

He smacked my hands away.

"Blerghh, no, I don't want your good girl-ness to rub off on my swaggified clothes."

"'Swaggified' really?" I asked with a hand on my hip.

He shook his head and grabbed my wrist, dragging us both out to his bike after grabbing our school bags.

As soon as we got to school, there were seven bodies preventing us from moving.

Infinite stood there in a line with blank stares and their arms crossed, glaring at Zico.

.

We climbed off of his bike and I chuckled nervously.

"H-hey Oppas..."

"Don't 'hey' us ~~~~~, What the is wrong with you Zico?!" Sunggyu growled glaring at him angrily.

Woohyun put an arm out to Sunggyu to calm him down before speaking up.

"You ing idiot! Who do you think you are!? You just came back here thinking you can do what you want?!" He glared yelling.

"Hyungs I-i erm.." He stuttered.

"Who the do you think you are to come back here... without telling us first and giving us time to get you a mother ing party ready!"

Woohyun pushed him jokingly, putting up his fists.

"I might just have to fight you for being so inconsiderate..." He threatened before jumping on him along with the rest of Infinite crushing him in a group hug.

We all burst out laughing.

"You guys scared me! I actually thought you were angry with him!" I yelled smacking Woohyun in the arm.

He pouted and threw hearts at me before speaking in a 'cute' voice.

"Mianhae, we were just joking, you forgive Oppas right?"

Zico looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I just shook my head.

"Yes Zico, he still thinks his 'aegyo' is cute..."

After a few minutes of everyone catching up with him we all walked inside and the guys went to their classes while Zico waited for me leaning against the locker next to mine, playing with my hair.

I closed my locker and turned to him.

"You ready for class?" I nodded and we started walking.

I heard murmurs of people noticing Zico's looks and some recognising him from the drama yesterday.

Zico must have noticed the girls squealing over how they have a new guy to confess to at Valentines because he put an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I guess I was used to it really, he'd always been the type to use a lot of skinship, similar to Woohyun.

Infinite had always been really close with Zico and the rest of his 'crew' Block B, I'd never met them but I'd heard they're nice guys, tough looking though.

When Zico left to Canada, they'd started to drift apart from Block B, it was a shame considering how if they weren't hanging out with me, you could bet they were with Block B.

When we got to class Zico was put in the seat behind me, because half the time Hoya and Dongwoo didn't show up the teachers excuse was 'the next time they decide to show up to class, I'll move them to somewhere else.'

Fair enough.

I waved at the Teen Top boys and hugged CAP, who, again, was sitting next to me.

Myungsoo probably liked talking to Niel, I'd noticed they were quite similar. They were both the groups quiet members and they were both observant and some of the things they said sounded insane when they did talk...

But I couldn't shake that burning glare I felt on my back.

I knew who it was, but I didn't dare turn around in case I was right, if it was him, I didn't want the awkwardness of him catching me catch him staring at me.

Stalker's Pov

I woke up to the most beautiful sight this morning so I guess I was in a good mood.

Until I got to school.

There he was, in all his glory.

'the swagger prince'

Prince, my .

He was nothing more than a glorified ert.

He always had his hands on her, the bastard.

If he wasn't playing with her silky hair, he was holdiong her hand.

If he wasn't holding her hand, he was hugging her.

It made me sick.

she let him.

No, no , no. She didn't, she wouldn't.

She was only not pushing him away so that he didn't take offence.

She was my precious angel, she'd never do anything to make anyone upset.

She was so innocent, and that made her even more beautiful.

She wasn't tainted, she wasn't foul-mouthed, she wasn't rude, she wasn't a .

She was perfect.

And then he puts his dirty hands on her.

I'll ing cut those hands off.

I'd love to see him try and touch her then.

All of her attention was on him, it always was that way when he was here, I was in the background.

When she came in and said hi to everyone, she didn't look at me, not even a glance.

As soon as school ended I rushed out to go home.

That hell hole was too much as it is, why stay around and spend even more time in there?

Typically, as soon as I walked in dad wanted to see my newest grade on my test.

An A, again.

I walked upstairs after getting an 'atta boy' and a pat on the back from dad.

I walked towards my room when I saw Taemin come out of his room.

"Hi Hyung." I gave him a small smile.

He acted as if he hadn't heard me and carried on walking as if I wasn't there.

It was always the same.

I shut my bedroom door behind me and sat on the edge of my oversized bed and clenched my fists.

I tried so hard to stop it but a few tears escaped my eyes.

It always happened, and it still hurt so much.

I never did anything to upset him, did I?

I never knew what I did to make my Hyung hate me so much.

It was as if we were in two different worlds.

Like I didn't exist to him anymore.

All I've ever wanted is for Hyung to be proud of me, why it have to be like this?

I sighed, wiping the tears from my eyes and laid back onto my bed after taking off my blazer.

I stared up at the ceiling, it was covered in pictures of her.

My favourite ones.

She always looked perfect but in these, she truely looked like an angel.

I didn't realise when, but eventually I fell asleep.

 

I was on the floor hunched over, griping my stomach where I'd just been kicked repeatedly and was now coughing up blood.

The pain in my stomach was almost unbarable.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?! Leave him alone!" I heard a familiar voice yell but I was in too much pain focusing on breathing to look to see who it was that had scared them off.

Those bullies were , picking on a kid weaker than them.

I felt someone gently rubbuing my back and running their fingers through my hair while I cariied on coughing, it felt surprisingly soothing.

When I'd stopped coughing, the person gently helped me to my feet and put my glasses on me, turning my head to face them.

And there she was, the girl I'd fallen in love with, staring into my eyes worried.

"Are you okay? Come on I'll take you to the nurse." She spoke softly, pulling my arm in the direction of the infirmary.

 

I suddenly jolted awake, breathing heavily and flopped back down onto my pillow.

It wasn't just a dream.

That was a memory of the day we met.

 

I heard a soft knock on my door and a voice of a maid tell me that dinner was almost ready.

I got out of bed and walked to the living room, sitting on the piano bench and letting my fingers press the familiar keys, playing a soft melody.

Once I was finished I went into the dining room and joined my father and Taemin Hyung.

We were eating dinner in silnce until...

"So Taemin, Byunghun got another A in Science today. I haven't seen any records of your exams recently, what's going on?" Father questioned.

I looked at him with a pleading look on my face "Appa, dont."

He held up a hand to tell me to be quiet and asked Taemin "Well?"

He sighed, clenching his jaw and his left hand forming a fist.

He glared at me.

I looked at him hoping he'd understand the look on my face.

'I'm sorry Hyung, please don't get angry'

"You know what my grades are like dad, what's the point in asking? C's and B's as usual." He stated bluntly, not taking his eyes off of his food.

"Well, you should be the one setting the example, you're the Hyung, you should be the one getting perfect grades."

"You'd think my own father would be proud that I try, but no, everything has to be perfect, sorry dad but I'm not the brains, I'm a dancer, you're gonna have to get used to it." He hissed, glaring at dad with tears in his eyes and slamming his hands on the table before storming up to his room and slamming the door shut.

I ran after him and knocked on his door, when I didn't get a response I started saying exactly what was on my mind.

"Mianhae Hyung, I know it's my fault you're angry, even if Appa isn't proud of you, I am. You've always been a Hyung that I'm proud of, if anything, I wish I was more like you, you're much braver than I am.

Good night Hyung." I said before walking to my room and shut the door, falling asleep to my angel's beautiful face.


Whaaatttt the fraaaaackkkk, he has pictures of her on his ceiling o.O Ohhhh you creepy creepy boy XP

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn~ HE HAS BEEN REVEALLLLEEEEDDDD :O

Lol, typical Infinite to start a fake fight and act like dorks...

I wrote so much about his home life if it got boring I'm sorry TT_TT I just needed to put it in so you could see why he was always so quiet and upset all the time ;__;

Please leave a comment ^_^

Love you all, baiiiiiiiiiii xoxo