Chapter 11

Don’t call this obsession, You don’t know my heart.

Okay so I've seen the results of the poll on the last chapter and I'll finish this story before starting oneshots or another story.

Now to the story~


Your Pov

It was now Zico's second day at school and everyone was still talking about him and girls would not leave him alone.

For example when we went to our lockers this morning he opened his and confession letters poured out.

Are these girls serious, they don't even know him and he's been here for a day...

He just rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Not much has changed I see..." He said while trying to close his lockers but failing when the letters kept getting caught in the door.

Letters.

Why has he stopped leaving me letters?

Was he trying something new and leaving pictures instead?

Was this about to become an everyday thing?

Pictures... Crap.

I didn't get rid of the pictures from Lotte World.

I realised that now Zico was staying with me, I had a reason to destroy everything the stalker gave me.

I gave myself a mental note to remember to get rid of the pictures as soon as I got home.

"Arrghh!" He yelled in frustration as what had to be the tenth attempt of closing his locker had failed and Zico resorted to gathering everything up and throwing it in the garbage.

I just covered my mouth trying to hold back my laugh, it was so funny seeing him annoyed, when it wasn't directed at you.

When we walked to class I started wondering about Taemin, where is he?

He hasn't been at school since the day we walked home together...

I could ask.. No, Taemin told me himself he doesn't get on with Byunghun, I shouldn't ask him, they're not that close...

Before I knew it, it was already lunch

Because it was such a warm day, everyone agreed on sitting outside for once.

The warmth seemed to be a shock to my body considering it had been so cold for so long because before I knew it my eyes had started to close.

Sungyeol nudged me and asked softly "Are you alright?"

I nodded slightly.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just tired."

Byunghun started rubbing my back soothingly and pulled me closer to him.

"Get rest your head on my lap and close your eyes for a little while, we'll wake you up for class." He offered.

I rested my head on his lap and whispered "Thank you." while trying to make myself comfortable.

He lifted my head gently putting his hoodie on his lap to make it easier for me to lie down.

Once I'd gotten comfortable, he started running his fingers through my hair and I slowly fell asleep.

Myungsoo's Pov

I sighed, a small smile appearing on my face seeing ~~~~~'s peaceful expression while she slept.

I wasn't comfortable with who's lap she was sleeping on, mind you.

I didn't know what it was but I just had this feeling that something was really weird about Byunghun now, he used to be a really shy nerdy kid but now he seems ing creepy.

I had even at one point considered the fact it could be him stalking her, but shook the thought away.

He was weird, not psychotic.

Isn't he?

Your Pov

I woke up to Byunghun shaking me gently, his hand shielding my eyes from the sunlight.

He helped me get up slowly and we all walked to class.

The rest of the school day had gone by surprisingly fast.

We'd been assigned partners for a project in science, Biology.

Cap and Zico

Niel and Myungsoo

Ricky and Changjo

Chunji and some random girl

Me and L.Joe.

I had a weird feeling, even though we were friends before he moved school, I'd never been to his house.

But the project didn't start until next week, so that gave me today tomorrow and the whole weekend to freak out about it.

Lovely.


Haha, author's note at the top and the bottom... Weird.

Lol, anyway I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads, subscribes and comments on my story, it means a lot :)

I know I'm a terrible person and I don't thank you all individually when I get new subscribers but my mom gets annoyed when I'm on the computer for too long because I get migraines when I'm on here wiritn this for too long, she only found out the other day because I've been hiding it from her LOL

I didn't want her to be taking me off here while I'm updating TT_TT

If you haven't already, please check out my Kai/You oneshot;

I'll Hold Your Hand

Thank you in advanced to anyone who checks it out ^_^

Love you all, baiii~ xoxo