Chapter 15

Don’t call this obsession, You don’t know my heart.

 

Your Pov

I woke up in the morning and got myself ready for school.

Once I'd gotten changed I made my bed and turned to pick up my books from my desk.

I froze.

I'd fallen asleep at my desk...

Not in my bed.

And my books?

I rummaged through my bag and my eyes widened as I saw they were all in there.

Did he come here?

...

Is Zico back?

I ran down to the living room and my heart dropped when I saw that Zico wasn't on the couch.

If he wasn't asleep in my room and he wasn't in here, where was he?

I started to get a bad feeling and fear filled me, thoughts of what could have happened to him swirling around in my mind.

 

I reached school in about ten minutes, I'd gotten so used to getting a ride to school from Zico, I could swear I almost broke a sweat.

Aish, I need to work out.

I rolled my eyes at myself and went to my locker to find Myungsoo standing there looking around frantically.

I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

He jumped "Omona! You scared me you idiot! Where the hell was my phone call yesterday huh?! You know I spent all night worrying about you, I got scared!" he was fuming.

I looked at the ground "I'm sorry Oppa, I was so tired and I just fell asleep, I was going to call you."

He softened and pulled me into a hug.

"No, I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you, I was just so scared that something had happened to you, I would never forgive myself if you got hurt." he squeezed me gently before pulling away.

"Oppa, where are the others? I haven't seen the rest of Infinite or Teen Top..." I trailed off slightly confused.

His eyes widened slightly before putting on his calm expression again.

"They're already in class, we should go too."

I nodded and he put an arm around my shoulders but I was too focused on the two thoughts roaming around in the back of my mind to feel comfortable.

Why does it feel better when Myungsoo's close to me than Zico?

Where the is Zico?

Has he got him? 

We sat in class and I tried to focus but I just couldn't be calm while I felt Byunghun's eyes burning into the back of my head.

Why the is he always staring at me?

And a sudden thought came to mind that i'd let slide earlier...

Why did Myungsoo look so nervous when I asked him where Infinite were?


Dun dun duuuuuun, I'm back again!

Haha, I'm sorry, I had my English exam to do because for some reason it was in two parts? So that distracted me for the past few days...

I haven't been getting many comments recently TT_TT Silent readers, you're making me sad :(

I have a feeling that this is coming to an end, but it's ending sooner than I wanted it to, so when I've got some spare time later on, I might do a second version... I don't know yet, tell me what you think? Because I'm not sure I'm happy with it...

Good news is, I find out when I move to Vancouver soon, I'm so sick of England >_<"

Haha, a teacher got scared of me today, I got too angry and she herself XD Doesn't help that I'm quiet so I guess people get freaked out when they see my violent side, I need therapy >_<

I'm going on the Army trip wooooohhoooo OTL I'm such a dork... But yeah, my best friend and I are both on the list to go ^_^ There was only 15 places as well, so I have to go buy some clothes that I won't be bothered about getting dirty...

 

Might post another chapter in a little bit, so just look out for it ^_^

Love you all, baiiiiii xoxo