Chapter 12

Don’t call this obsession, You don’t know my heart.

Myungsoo's Pov

After the bell rang Byunghun woke ~~~~~ up and we went back to class, with them going ahead of us.

"I'm just glad she got a bit of rest, she hasn't been sleeping much recently because she's always so on edge."

Dongwoo looked at me confused.

"Huh? What do you mean 'on edge'? Is something bothering her?"

Did I say that out loud? , , balls.

"Oh, erm, she's worried about the project we're gonna do in pairs in science. She doesn't want to get a partner that'll make her do all the work."

Nice save.

"But that doesn't make sense, they told us about the project yesterday, and you said 'recently', what are you hiding?"

Or not.

"Oh well, I-i erm..." Why have a babo genius moment now of all times Dongwoo Hyung?!

Sunggyu joined the conversation and raised an eyebrow at me.

"When it concerns ~~~~~, we all have a right to know Myungsoo, she's like a baby sister, whatever it is, we have to all be able to help her." He explained calmly.

Hyung was right, she's family. I have to tell them.

I sighed, "Please hyung, don't get mad at me for not telling you, I wanted to tell you as soon as I found out but she was scared." I pleaded.

He nodded "It's okay Myungsoo, just tell us."

I grimaced and stared into the distance. "She has a stalker." I whispered.

The other five members all started freaking out and cussing loudly.

I looked at Sunggyu, who was still the only one who was calm.

He put a hand on my shoulder and yelled at the others to shut up and started asking questions.

"How long has it been going on? How long have you known? and do you know who it is?"

"About a year, as soon as it started and no, but I'm getting a weird feeling from Teen Top."

He nodded, taking in the information.

I jumped when he punched a locker, making all of ours eyes widen.

As he turned around, I could see tears in his eyes.

His knuckles were bleeding but he didn't care.

"H-hyung? Are you okay?" The maknae stuttered, stepping closer to Sunggyu hyung cautiously.

A tear slid down his cheek and he gripped his hair in frustration.

He didn't want to react, but he couldn't hold it back any longer.

"Why didn't you tell us before?! It doesn't matter that she didn't want us to know!We're the only family she has and it's our job to protect her!" He screamed his eyes filled with pain.

"She's been living in fear for over a year and I didn't know, what kind of Oppa am I? I couldn't even see that our sister was in so much pain..." His voice was now barely above a whisper.

"Hyung, it's not your fault, don't blame yourself, she didn't want you to get so worked up, that's why she hid it. It's not just you, none of us saw it. Come on, let's just go back to class and take our minds off of it. We can decide what to do later, hmm?" Woohyun asked him, pulling the pained boy into a hug calming him down.

Sunggyu wiped his eyes and nodded "One thing first. At all costs, we don't tell Teen Top. I might have agreed to put the past behind us but I still don't trust them."

And that we could all agree on.

Your Pov

Zico looked especially happy as we walked out of school today, it was a little creepy to be honest...

"Erm, Zico? Why are you smiling like Jeongmin?" I asked laughing at him.

Jeongmin was a friend from elementary school who always smiled like the Cheshire Cat, he worked at the local coffee place so we still saw him sometimes.

He playfully glared at me and took my hand in his, lacing our fingers together "You'll see~" He sang, and put his heavy helmet on my head after I climbed on his bike.

He sped off at what had to be at least twice the speed limit.

Once we'd come to a stop, I realised that it took longer than usual to get home but when he took my helmet off for me, I realised why.

We weren't home, well my home.

We were at the park, more specifically the park where we met as kids and since that day it had been like a second home to us, we were constantly out here playing until dark when we were younger.

Zico took my hand in his again and walked us over to the lake and we sat down side by side looking out to the water.

"~~~~~" Zico called me and I turned to face him, he looked nervous? "I've been thinking about this for a while and I promised myself that if you were single when I came back I'd ask you."

"What is it Zico? Just tell me." I asked, I had a feeling I knew what it was but I wanted to hear the words from him.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and looked into my eyes lovingly "For so long I didn't know what was wrong with me, whenever I was around you my heart would race and I felt so complete when you'd hug me. What I'm trying to say is, ~~~~~ I've fallen in love with you, will you be my girlfriend?"

My breath caught in my throat and tears came to my eyes, I never understood the feelings I'd had towards him but hearing Zico say the exact things I felt were what he felt too, made me feel so happy.

I nodded excitedly and jumped on him hugging his neck tightly. "Yes Zico, I'll be your girlfriend."

He automatically wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close to him.

When we pulled away from the hug, he was still holding on to me and we were staring into each other's eyes.

His eyes were fixed on my lips before he leaned in and closed the gap between us.

My first kiss.

After we'd ejoyed the view for a bit, we decided to go home.

"Go get dressed into something nice, I'm taking my girlfriend out for dinner and a movie." Zico called to me as I started walking upstairs.

"Okay." I called back and ran up to my room and got changed out of my uniform into something nicer and went back downstairs to see Zico was already changed.

I shook my head at him.

"I will never understand how you manage to do that."

He laughed and hugged me, kissing my temple.

"I look hot all the time, but you look so much more beautiful out of that stupid uniform." 

I rolled my eyes and smacked his chest.

"Complimenting me isn't going to disguise your comment about your 'hottness'" I giggled at his shocked expression.

"Excuse me, did you just put my hottness in air quotes as if its not true?!"

I responded by grabbing his hand and dragging him outside.

Zico pulled my into a headlock, but then released me to put on the helmet on me and driving to the restaurant.

When we got there, my eyes were wide open in shock.

It was the same restaurant as I used to go to with my parents.

Zico noticed what I was feeling and held my hand.

"I know they used to bring you here, I just thought that you might want to remember them in a better way, it'll bring back good memories, but if it's too much then we can go somewhere else if you want?" He asked me softly.

I shook my head at him and squeezed his hand.

"It's really thoughtful of you Oppa, thank you. Come on let's go inside." I smiled widely, making him smile at my sudden outburst of excitement.

I'm happy to have someone like you in my life, I hope you being with me will make my life safer, I know you'll protect me Oppa.


Okay so now the rest of Infinite know about creepy stalker weirdo but when will they find out it's Byunghun? DO they find out it's him? hmmm.

Only I know ;D

Actually, even I don't know yet ahaha >_<" I have two ideas for what could happen at the end but I'm leaning more towards one than the other, because frankly the second idea monkey balls...

For anyone that's confused, SHE'S NOT SUNGGYU'S SISTER, like I mentioned before, she's been friends with them for so long and because she has no family now, they've taken the roles of her brothers but as you can see Woohyun and Hoya have crushes on her, ahha but no that won't affect the story really...

Ohh before I forget, I found this thing and it's amazing, like seriously, if anything at all is bothering you or you're feeling kinda crap you should check it out, it makes me feel soooo much better!

It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll feel better afterwards.

The Thoughts Room

So thanks for readin and please leave a comment ^_^

Love you all, baiiii xoxo