Chapter 8

Don’t call this obsession, You don’t know my heart.

Your Pov

I woke up in the morning, keeping my eyes closed, I prayed hoping what I'd seen the day before was just a horrible nightmare. When I got up and looked at my desk, I almost broke down in tears, it wasn't a nightmare, as much as I wanted it to all have been in my head, it was real, the pictures were still sitting there.

I'd decided against ripping them up or burning them, I knew that I had to show Myungsoo, I was scared as hell and I needed to be able to tell someone about the further invasive behaviour.

Not only was I now not safe at school, or anywhere public, I was afraid in my own home.

I was dreading school, but I knew that I had to carry on like normal, I'd read somewhere that the more you show you're scared, the more persistant they become.

I was not about to stop going to school and just hide away from everything, what good would that do?

I pulled myself together and got myself ready for school like any other day, and just before I left the house I made sure I had the pictures in my bag, he had to see these.

Walking to school I put my headphones in and Bang Yongguk's I Remember started playing, I love this song, and his voice is hot.

Reaching school I walked straight to my locker like every other day and sorted out my books before walking to my class, the boys didn't show up by my locker like they usually did, weird.

As soon as I stepped inside my class, I could see why, they were actually talking to Teen Top and not trying to kill them, progress.

I smiled and waved at them all before taking my seat, but unlike usual, CAP sat next to me.

I raised an eyebrow and he just shrugged at me.

"Myungsoo Hyung wanted to talk to Chunji so I thought I might as well sit by you." He grinned cutely.

I laughed. "You know for a leader with a badass image, you're actually really cute."

He blushed and smacked my arm playfully.

The teacher came in and started the lesson like normal and I caught Myungsoo's attention and mouthed 'I need to talk to you', to which he furrowed his eyebrows before a look of realisation crossed his face and he gave me a small nod before we both turned back to the teacher.

The rest of my classes before lunch went painfully slow, but sitting next to CAP and Niel seemed to make the lessons go by faster, thankfully now the bell had just rang signalling the start of lunch.

I packed up my bag and walked out of the class.

"Woah!" I exclaimed when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the giant rush of students filling the hallways and to a more quiet area of the hallway.

"What's happened now?" Myungsoo asked me with a worried expression.

"Yo! You two, aren't you coming to the cafeteria?" Dongwoo called out to us, standing with Hoya and Teen Top in the now empty hallway.

I shook my head, "Not just yet, we need to do something, we'll be there in a minute, you guys go ahead." I called back and they nodded walking away waving.

I gave them a small wave back before turning to Myungsoo and sighing, fixing my eyes on the ground before opening my bag and fishing out the pictures that made it feel like it weighed a thousand tons. I handed them over to him without a word, still too scared to see his reaction.

"What the hell?!" He yelled, I looked up at his now furious expression. "What the does that psycho bastard think he's doing?! I swear to god, if I ever find out who he is, I'll beat him 'til he's on the ground begging for mercy, and then I'll beat him up even harder. ing freak." He spat harshly.

I stuttered "H-half of those pictures are of when I'm at home. What do I do?" I looked at him with hope in my eyes, wishing he had a solution, that he could protect me.

He got out a lighter "First things first, I'm burning these ing pictures, you'll be more freaked ou if you keep them, if they're burned, you'll forget them eventually." I nodded agreeing with him, and he set them alight making sure they were fully lit before dropping them in the trash can and once they were burned enough that the original images were distorted beyond recognition he tipped out the remains of his bottle of water, putting out the fire before it got bigger.

"Now, let's just go to lunch and sort out everything else later, okay?" He asked me, now rubbing my arm gently before pulling me into a hug and whispering "You'll be safe baby, I promise." and kissed the top of my head before pulling away and putting an arm around my shoulders, walking us towards the cafeteria.

Thank god he started walking when he did, at least that way he couldn't see the blush on my cheeks from the skinship, he was never like this with anyone else, it was embarrassing...

We got to the cafeteria and sat down at our, now more full, table and I was instantly enveloped in a hug by Changjo and Sungyeol.

"Hey guys." I said, laughing when they pulled away.

"What took you so long?" Sungyeol pouted, doing his typical dolphin squeal.

I hadn't heard him speak properly though, I was too busy looking at L.Joe, he was staring at me, he had been staring at me since we were in view and it was the same look in his eyes as he did in class yesterday. It was ing scary.

"Helloooo~" Changjo said while waving a hand infront of my face.

I looked at him, my staring contest with L.Joe now forgotten. "Huh, what?"

Woohyun chuckled "You've been zoned out all day, what's up?"

I blushed, embarrassed at how they'd all noticed, before speaking I glanced at Myungsoo who gave me a warning glance, I knew that look.

'Don't make it obvious.'

"Oh, erm, it's nothing I'm just a little tired, didn't sleep properly last night, but I'm fine." I smiled at him. I was always really good at lying to them, even with how good they were at analysing people, they never could tell with me.

He nodded, going back to his food.

Sunggyu glanced at the table space in front of me, and spoke "You should eat, it's bad enough that you're tired, not eating will make you feel worse." He smiled softly, he always did worry, he made me feel like I wasn't missing out on parental figures and I loved that about him.

I let out a small giggle and he raised an eyebrow "What's so funny?"

I shook my head still laughing "It's nothing. It's just that when you smile, your eyes look even smaller." I giggled again earning a playful glare from him.

I leaned over the table and pinched his cheeks.

"Aigoo~ Sunggyu Oppa is so cute~" I cooed, before running to grab food before he tackled me to the floor in a play fight. (I sure as hell wouldn't mind wrestling him ;) omnomnom y Gyu *Drool*)

I ate while talking to the guys like normal and before I knew it, the bell had rang signalling it was time to go back to class.

The rest of the day was fairly average, but again, I still couldn't shake the feeling that someone was staring at me, and after the events that had happened over the past two days, it was scaring the out of me.

I left the classroom as quickly as I could, almost running to my locker to beat the rush of students racing home.

After sorting out my books I walked out of school heading towards the gates while sorting out my head phones, damn wires always manage to get tangled.

I looked up every few seconds to see where I was walking incase I fell, and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion when I saw a giant crowd of students right at the gates, mainly girls and they were all squealing and screaming like little fangirls, oh god please lord tell me it's Big Bang or B.A.P.

"Kyaa~~ Oppa!~" "Look at me!" "Oppa are you single?!" "Please go out with me!" I rolled my eyes at the ridiculous squealing and carried on walking towards the crowd, as I got closer I could see little flashes of yellow, a blonde? Omo! GD?! YONGGUK?! I realised I was doing the same things that those girls were but in my mind and laughed at myself.

"Yahh! What's that guy doing here?" "Omo, please tell me he's not starting school here!" "If he does then we have no chance with any of the girls!" I heard the guys who were in the crowd complaining.

Once I reached the crowd I started to push my way through, "Yahh! Some people actually want to go home!" I yelled, getting annoyed that no one would move. As soon as they recognised my voice, the crowd started to leave a path for me to walk past, finally.

Once I'd gotten past everyone and finally reached the gates, I froze.

In front of me was a guy, a blonde guy, wearing beat up jeans, a plain white t-shirt and a black leather jacket and was leaning against a motorbike. He looked like one of those gangsters with all the 'swag' that was pouring out of him.

I did a double take when I recognised the bike, it was and Black and Lime Green Kawasaki Ninja, I'd know that bike anywhere.

 2012-Kawasaki-Ninja-650-Black-Green.JPG

"Beggar Oppa?!" I exclaimed, my mouth wide open in shock. There was no way it was really him, he looked so different, and he loved his dreads, they were his babies.

I heard gasps and whispers around me "How can she be so rude?!" "I can't believe she has the nerve to say something like that." "He looks like a tough gangster!" I rolled my eyes at them and walked up to him.

"Yahh! Get the hell away from me you little weirdo! I don't know you! How dare you call the Almighty Zico a beggar!" He bellowed angrily, glaring at me for a few second before bursting out in laughter, his eyes almost becoming non-existant making me laugh with him.

When we stopped laughing he'd wrapped his arms around my waist spinning me in the air and put me down again,  pulling me into one of his amazing hugs.

"What was that all about?" "Are they dating?" "Was he joking?" "omo, he looks so cute when he smiles!" The whispers started again, oh crap I forgot about all of the people standing here...

Zico must have had the same thought because when he pulled away from me, he looked up at the crowd "You can all go away now."

And as if he was a god or something, they all listened and obediently walked away, finally going home.

I smacked his chest hard and crossed my arms.

"Hey! What was that for?!" He exclaimed.

"One, don't lift me up like that, you know I get dizzy! And Two, why the hell didn't you tell me you were back?!! I threw my questions at him and just as he was about to speak I cut him off "And what the hell happened to your dreadlocks?! I want my Jamaican Beggar Oppa back!" I pouted, allowing him to speak.

"I wanted to surprise you! And it worked." He winked. "Well, when I was in Canada everyone was looking at me weird and I kinda got in a fight with some guys after a gig and they pulled some of my goddamn hair out!" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Besides, you know I make a y blonde." He winked again, this time with a cheeky grin.

I laughed. "Whatever."

"You want a ride home, babe?"

I thought about it, "Why not, I missed my baby."

He gave me his adorable eye smile "I missed yo too, aigoo~ Baby give Oppa a hug~" He reached his arms out towards me.

I coughed awkwardly, "Erm Oppa? I was talking about your bike..." I giggled when he scoffed at me.

"Psshh, I didn't want one of your stupid hugs anyway!" He stated, puffing his chest out and tilting his chin up proudly.

Same old Oppa.

I climbed onto the back of his bike and he gently put the helmet on me before getting on the bike himself and driving off towards my house after I'd wrapped my arms securely around his waist.

We reached my house within a matter of minutes, no doubt he doubled the speed limit.

He got off of the bike and took my hand helping me off before taking my helmet off for me and running his fingers through my hair fixing it back into place for me, before enveloping me into another bone-crushing hug and burrying his face in my hair.

He whispered "I'm so glad I'm back, I missed you so much."

I returned the hug, wrapping my arms around his neck, playing with the newly bleached strands of hair betwen my fingers.

We pulled away after a minute or two and I asked him the question that had been bugging me since I recognised him at the gates.

"I know you're back alone, so... Where are you staying?"

He scratched the back of his neck and let out a nervous laugh. "I was waiting for you to bring that up, so erm,

can I stay with you?"


Ahhhh, I'm back! Haha, ohhhh Zico ^_^ He looks so hot blonde! I had to use his new image in this *__*

I've been having such a ty week, been blamed for arguments with my friends that I didn't even know about.

I'm the only person out of my main group of friends that isn't allowed to go on this 10 day school trip to Paris and Barcelona and it's pissed me off.

My mom's excuse is 'you ask for way too much, you're being greedy', when I'm the child that never asks for anything, and I work harder in school than my brother did yet I still don't get rewarded and it annoys the hell out of me.

Sorry for ranting, I just needed to get rid of this anger somewhere.