Chapter 4

Don’t call this obsession, You don’t know my heart.

 

?'s Pov

I laid down on the left side of her bed, the side she always slept on, hugging her pillow close to me taking in her sweet scent.

Vanilla.

Whenever I missed her I'd lay here taking in the smell of her perfume, it had that effect of making me feel calm and safe, just like she used to.

I looked at my watch to find that it was already 10:30, If I leave now I can get to school for third period. I made up my mind and sighed, getting up and putting her pillow back in it's place and looking around once more before leaving quickly through the balcony doors.

I'd had another argument with my brother, it was about dad, again, about the expectations he had for us and how one of us wasn't living up to what he wanted.

I was sick and tired of the fighting, and I just wish she and I weren't so distant, I wanted nothing more that to just hold my angel in my arms.

I could just imagine us together at the movies going to see whatever it was she was dying to check out and sneaking kisses when we thought no one was looking, run my fingers through her long soft hair and hold her with her face buried in my jacket at the scary scenes.

I sighed.

I wish she could see how much I love her.

I got so pissed when I saw her with that moron, Myungsoo, why couldn't she see I'm better for her than him?

That idiot somehow brainwashed my baby to fall for him.

Just like that other bastard had last year, I swear if I ever see him again I'll torture him until he's screaming and begging me for his life. Then I'll show her, I'll show her that he never loved her as much as I do, and he'd be willing to beg and cry for his life, on his knees soaked in his own blood saying I could have her if I let him go.

That's why other men are weak. I would never leave her side, I would never give her up, I'd give my life to be with her and she had to see no other guy would go to half the lengths I would for her to see that we belong together. We're soul mates.

And she will be mine.

Your Pov

When I woke up in the morning I had a slight headache, I grimaced when I tried to stand up, I'd gotten up too quickly and all of the blood rushed to my head worsening the dull throbbing.

I went to my bathroom and grabbed two painkillers and a glass of water, downing the pills before going on with my regular morning routine.

I was about to shut my bedroom door when I saw something on my bed that caught my eye.

I walked over to my bed with my eyebrows furrowed and thought to myself, a red ring? Is that mine or? ... My balcony doors were open... Did he come inside and leave it for me? Or doesn't he realize he left it? Oh what am I thinking, it's probably an old ring I forgot I had.

I rolled my eyes at my paranoia and put it back inside my jewelry box and left my room, shutting my door behind me.

It's quite cold today, leather studded boots or brogues? Psshh, boots. I made up my mind and pulled my boots on and walked out with my backpack over my shoulder, locking my door behind me.

I didn't know what it was but I just had this feeling that something good was going to happen soon, maybe things were looking up?

The walk to school felt longer today for some reason so I took my keys out of my pocket and played with the Hello Kitty hugging a purple heart, it was a 'sorry' present from my lame best friend because he had moved to Canada with his parents, something about work over there being better for his rap career, who would have thought, a rapper that loves Hello Kitty and has a girl best friend?

I put my keys back in my pocket safely before walking through the school gates, hearing the loud bell just as I reached my locker, I always seemed to get here about the same time as the bell rang, it was weird.

I opened my locker to sort out my books for the day and glanced at the door of my locker, and my heart almost leaped out of my chest in joy from the lack of crimson paper. At least now I wouldn't have to face the rest of the day cringing over what the psycho had been doing last night.

Just the same as yesterday I heard Dongwoo's insane laughter and Sungyeol's Dolphin squeals before being almost knocked over from the sheer force of the group hug.

"Guys...Can't... Gahh... Breathe!" I squealed trying to break free of Dongwoo and Hoya's deathgrip, while maintaining the flow of oxygen to my lungs.

And, again like yesterday, Sunggyu pulled Hoya off of me and glared at him.

"You almost killed her, you muscle pabo."

"I'm starting to get the idea you're jealous."

Sunggyu scoffed and I rolled my eyes, where's this going Hoya?

"And why would I be jealous of you?"

"Because I'm not afraid of public displays of affection to show people how much I love my baby." He stated sounding very sure of himself, before walking over to me and, just to prove his point, hugged me around my waist and buried his face in my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him back, I would say it was just to annoy Sunggyu some more, but that wasn't entirely true.

Woohyun rolled his eyes and pulled us apart, "Okay, okay, you can stop it now Howhore, I'm the skinship king, so go away."

I smacked Woohyun's arm "Don't call him that! You guys need to go to class anyway, the bell just went."

"Oh okay I see how it is." I saw the blonde standing at the back of the group cross his arms and pout.

"Sungjong! I didn't see you with everyone standing in front of you." I grinned and ran into his arms that were now wide open waiting for me to come over to him.

I pulled away and waved them off as they all walked away, leaving Myungsoo standing by my side.

"What does it say today?" He asked with a weary expression.

"Th-there actually wasn't anything in my locker today..." I debated with myself on whether to tell him about the ring I found on my bed this morning that may or may not be mine, but decided against it.

His eyes widened and he raised his eyebrows in surprise and he spoke again while we started walking to class. "Really? What do you think that means?"

I sighed, hoping that he wouldn't turn the conversation this way. "I don't know... I just hope it means that he's giving up, but I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but I know that it probably doesn't mean anything serious, he's missed days before."

He nodded and dropped the subject when we sat down in class and rubbed my back comfortingly.

But then I remembered something, "Hey wasn't there supposed to be new kids today?"

Myungsoo must have thought the same thing because the look on his face had changed too.

"Oh yeah.. The school's probably ju-"

"Good morning class." The teacher cut him off. "Can I please have Park ~~~~~ and Kim Myungsoo go the principal's office. No you're not in trouble."

We looked at each other confused before walking out of the classroom and heading to the office.

"Well, we didn't do anything wrong so we shouldn't be worried but I can't help it..." I stated, unsure about what we were about to face.

Myungsoo laced his fingers through mine and spoke softly. "Don't worry about it, it's not like anything could get worse."

I didn't bother responding and just gave him a look that said 'shut up'.

He chuckled softly and squeezed my hand comfortingly, "Sorry, you know what I meant."

He held the door to reception open for me and the receptionist looked up at us, "Please, go through."

We listened to the elderly woman and knocked on the office door before stepping inside to be met with not one, but seven faces, six of which I didn't recognise.

"I would like you to meet your new classmates."

I felt Myungsoo stiffen next to me, his hand tightening its grip on mine.

Does he know them?

I looked at the six of them, one had grey blue hair and slightly chubby cheeks, cute.

The next had red hair and was quite pale, the guy next to him had dark hair and looked quite young, the guy standing next to him had thick longish hair, feline eyes and thick lips.

The guy leaning against the wall had pinkish orange hair and it was slightly wavy, he looks familiar.

The guy standing closest to us had the sides of his hair shaved and the hair he did have was tied into a small ponytail, HAHA ponytail...

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park ~~~~~ imnida, I hope we can be friends." I spoke shyly, smiling at all of them, even though they looked kind of intimidating... But I guess you can't judge a book by the cover because if you didn't know Infinite, they could be very scary...

Myungsoo then introduced himself and the principal told us the boys names pointing to them each in turn.

"This is Jonghyun, Chanhee, Changhyun, Daniel, Byunghun and Minsoo. The six of them will be joining your class, and I hope the two of you will help them around the school and make them feel welcome." The principal spoke, but I was too fixed on Byunghun, I was trying so hard not to look at him but I could swear I recognized his face and his name, but I just wasn't sure...

"Please, go back to your class and take the boys with you." We bowed before walking out of the office with the six of them. I looked over to Myungsoo who still looked angry.

The boys stopped us in the middle of the hallway to tell us what they prefer to be called before we carried on walking back to class with Changjo, Chunji, Ricky, Niel, L.Joe and CAP.

Myungsoo and I went back to our seats and I heard Dongwoo start cussing when the six boys stood at the front and introduced themselves.

I turned to look at him and asked what was wrong.

He gritted his teeth and growled "That's mother ing Teen Top, the bastards dare show their faces at this school."

I couldn't stop freaking out in my mind.

One; because I didn't know what could possibly happen when the two groups would be left alone and two; whenever I turned around I could swear Byunghun/L.Joe's eyes burning holes into my face, and it gave me the same shivers as when I'm walking home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~