Chapter 1

Don’t call this obsession, You don’t know my heart.

 

Your POV

It was colder than usual today, but I'd at least remembered to bring a coat with me.

I made sure to lock my front door properly before starting my walk to school, I only lived about ten minutes away but in weather like this it felt like years...

It was strange to me, even after two years, that I lived alone. No I was never the kind to rebel against my parents so I hadn't just decided to up-and-leave at sixteen, my parents died. They were killed in an accident two years ago and had left everything they owned to me, their only child. Sure it was lonely sometimes but I loved the feeling of coming home to peace and quiet after a long day of school with my insane friends, who just so happened to be the school 'Kingkas' or whatever, to me they were just family.

Don't get me wrong, I find them all extremely attractive but we'd all known each other for so long it felt as if we were all family.

But I have to admit that at the beginning of this school year I did start to get a crush on Myungsoo Oppa but that phase has passed now... I think... No, I'm sure... Kinda...

I'd finally reached the school gates and let out a small sigh. Finally, I felt like my fingers were about to fall off. Winter I love you, but sometimes you can be a real .

I walked up to the main entrance smiling and returning a wave or two from classmates and acquaintances I'd met through Infinite, I guess you could say I was popular but I never really paid attention to things like that, I had something else on my mind most of the time.

Speaking of which, as soon as I opened my locker, my attention was drawn to the bright red folded piece of paper taped to the inside of the door. I let out a frustrated sigh before running a hand through my long hair, trying to calm down how agitated I felt seeing the familiar object. It wasn't out of the ordinary, not anymore anyway.

I think it was some time last year, I wasn't completely sure but, I'd started to get little blood red pieces of paper taped to the inside of my locker when I'd open it at the beginning of the day. At first I was confused and slightly flattered that someone had spent the time and effort to leave me these cute little notes but after a while it started to scare me, whoever it was would comment on something strange. Things that only I should know, like what colour underwear I was wearing or what shampoo I used, creepy things like that. Now I just get annoyed and pissed off.

I could count on one hand the amount of times since the first note that the person had missed a day. If I remember correctly, since the day I got the first note, I had only come to open my locker in the morning 3 times to find it missing a red paper. The strangest thing I'd noticed is the fact that even though the notes were beyond disturbing, when there wasn't one, I felt almost disappointed, almost. Almost.

I sighed for the nth time that morning and left the note untouched for a moment while I sorted out which books I would need for the morning. I almost scoffed as I heard loud obnoxious laughter coming down the hallway, drowning out almost everything else before a loud crash and another round of ear drum-shattering laughter.

I turned my head to the left before rolling my eyes seeing the tallest boy of the group give the visual a hand up off of the ground while the greasy tree and the Kenyan doubled over in laughter. Myungsoo ran over to me wrapping his arms around my waist in a bone crushing hug before pulling away and pouting adorably.

"Woohyun Hyung tripped me up, scold them!" He whined crossing his arms and stomping childishly, completely oblivious to his natural aegyo. I shook my head before chuckling, "Yahh don't laugh at him, you don't want the school to see the pretty boy crying." I scolded them jokingly before getting crushed once again, but this time by Hoya.

Sunggyu smacked him around the head and pulled him away from me. "Don’t hug her so tight, you'll squeeze the life out of her." Sunggyu turned to me with furrowed eyebrows and shook his head.

"You need to stop worrying about school so much, you're ruining your pretty face with those bags under your eyes. You need more sleep."

"I'm fine! I just stayed up a bit to late last night, my house was messy, and you know I can't sleep unless I've cleaned up."

"Whatever you say but rest more, we worry about you." Woohyun cut in also looking worried. I looked at the ground and thought about what he'd just said.

'We worry about you.'

What did I do to deserve these amazing boys who cared about me so much?

I felt guilty because I hadn't even told any of them about the notes. The only person who knew was Myungsoo.

Speaking of which, he must have said something to the others because I heard a chorus of "See you later!" and "Saranghaeyo~!"

So embarrassing.

Myungsoo looked at something behind me with an unreadable expression before reaching past me and grabbing something. When he pulled back I saw that he had the note in his hand. He looked up at me after reading.

"Another one?" I nodded. "What does it say?" he sighed and replied with a grimace on his face "Please read it yourself, just looking at it taped to your locker gives me the creeps." He shook his head and shivered in disgust, handing it over to me.

I read it and crushed it in my hand as soon as I'd finished, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of keeping it, I always had this feeling that he was watching me while I read them. I just never knew who he was, sneaky bastard.

Myungsoo sighed and put an arm around my shoulders and walked me to class, stopping when I went to throw the crumpled paper in the bin.

You looked beautiful last night Angel, but you shouldn't wear shorts that short in weather this cold, wouldn't want you getting sick. ~Love Oppa <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~