Meeting Nam Woo Hyun.

Your Marriage Planner

 

~ Saturday 9am ~

Hyunjin: Noona!!! WAKE UP!

Hyunjae: Asdhgsfjkl... [Mumbling nonsense]

Hyunjin: *Sometimes I feel like your oppa whereas I’m the maknae here... Noona’s going to be late if she doesn’t wake up now...*

You were still asleep on your soft bed despite your brother’s efforts of trying to wake you up.

Hyunjin thinks for awhile before running to kitchen and coming back with a metal plate and a spatula.

He hit the metal plate with the spatula to make a sound like that of a gong being struck to wake you up.

Hyunjin: WAKE UP! NOONA! THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!! AHHH! WAKE UP! AHHH!

You shot up almost immediately upon hearing that your house was on fire.

Hyunjae: FIRE! WHERE! WHERE! WHERE!!! [Looks around]

Hyunjin: That always works doesn’t it noona? You always fall for this. Let’s see this is the nth time you’ve fallen for this.

Hyunjae: Why did you wake me up? [Mumbles] It’s a Saturday for heaven’s sake!

Hyunjin: Noona... You’re the one who told me to wake you up by 9am!

Hyunjae: Huh? I did? What for?

Hyunjin pointed to the folder on your desk.

Hyunjae: Oh~ that proposal... It’s today... So get going Hyunjin. Go back to dreamland~ hold up... TODAY!!! AHHH! I’M GOING TO BE LATE AH~

Hyunjin: I’m going back to dreamland noona~ Have fun panicking~ [Walks away]

You chose out some random clothes after washing up and put on very light make up.

You took the folder and everything you needed and left the house to the venue you were supposed to meet up at.

~ Half an hour later ~

~ And, Can you smile?

Niga weonhajana

Niga barajanha

Nae mam maneuroneun

Neol jabeul suga obtneungabwa ~

You changed your ringtone after Anhee and Jaehyun’s wedding.

Hyunjae: Yeoboseyo?

Jinee: Unnie, where are you? I’ve reached the restaurant.

Hyunjae: I’m round the cor-AH!

As you were making a turn round the corner a guy wearing a long coat with sunglasses knocked into you and you fell.

???: Watch it will you?

Hyunjae: *You were the one who knocked into me and you ask me to watch it.* Well, you should watch where you’re walking too. [Standing]

???: *This girl actually dares to talk back at me. She sure got some guts. I guess she have no idea who I am.*  You were the one who knocked into me.

Hyunjae: *Mworago?! This guy! Urgh! Jinja!* Excuse me sir but YOU were the one who knocked in to ME. Well I can’t blame you for your sunglasses are making you blind. Have a good day.

With that you walked out on that guy and went to meet up with Jinee.

???: *This girl got attitude and I like it. What a pity... I didn’t get to see her face. STUPID SUNGLASSES! Why are you so dark! Hmph. How dare she talk to me like that! No one ever talks to me like that. Other than my omma... Well if I get to meet her again... I will make sure to give her the time of her life.* [Walks away]


~ In the restaurant ~

Jinee: Are they here yet?

Hyunjae: Soon I guess. You know what! Urgh! A very arrogant guy in a long coat wearing sunglasses knocked into me and made me fall! What’s worse is that he said I was the one who knocked into HIM. How rude is that!

Jinee: Woah... Unnie relax~ [Use her hands to fan you]

 Hyunjae: Thanks Jinee. [Smiles] *I hope I’ll never meet him again...*

At that moment, someone from outside knocked on the door of your room.

Waitress: This way please.

A middle-aged woman and a man whom you presumed to be her husband came in.

Jinee and you stood up and greeted them.

Hyunjae: I guess you should be Mr. Nam am I correct?

Mr. Nam: Yes you are young lady. [Smiles] Please do take a seat.

Mrs. Nam: I believe you two have found a few beaus for our son Woohyun right?

Jinee: Well actually... We haven’t found any because we have no idea what type of girl your son likes.

Hyunjae: We would like to choose according to Woohyun ssi’s taste.

Mrs. Nam: I see~ [Nods]

Jinee: Excuse me but I don’t see Woohyun ssi here.

Mr. Nam: Oh right! Where’s Woohyun? [Claps his hands]

Butler: Yes sir?

Mr. Nam: Where’s Woohyun?

Butler: I’ll go bring him in sir.

Mr. Nam nods at the butler and the butler left the room to look for the star of today’s meeting.

Butler: Young sir. Sir is looking for you. Please go in now.

He didn’t reply the butler and went to the room.

He knocked on the door and entered it.

You look up upon hearing the knock on the door and thought: *I guess he’s here.*

The door opened and revealed a young man.

Woohyun: Anneong haseyo. Nam Woo Hyun imnida. [bows slightly and took off his sunglasses]

Hyunjae: *No... Way...*

A look of despair came upon your face as you saw that it was the guy who knocked into you earlier.

Woohyun: *It’s her... Things are going to get INTERESTING... *