The scales and the twins.

Your Marriage Planner

 

Jinee: You’re kidding me right unnie...

Chihoon: Our next bride is our beautiful Libra. Her element is also wind just like Aquarius. She’s the seventh of the 12 horoscopes.

Jinee: You’re not kidding me... here I go.

Jinee stepped out of the room and saw the crowd below her.

Jinee: *Oh god...* [Smiles awkwardly]

Chihoon: You’re doing great. Continue and walk down and stand at the seventh spot. [Whispers]

Jinee: Arrasso. [Continues to smile awkwardly]

Jinee had a mark of Libra on her bare shoulder just like the other horoscopes. She slowly made her way down the flight of stairs, trying hard not to fall down.

Jinee: *Please don’t let me fall... Please don’t let me fall...*

Jisuk: My sister... Is... Getting married... [Fake sobs]

Hyunjae: No she isn’t...

Jisuk: Ok... I’m proud of her then... [Fake sobs again]

Chihoon: In ancient times, humans and gods were all living on the ground together peacefully and happily. However with the passage of time, Humans became more and more intelligent, not only did they learn how to build houses, pave roads, they also learnt the habit of intrigue and deception. The gods could not stand the humans' change and have left the humans and returned to live in heaven.

However, among the gods, the goddess of justice, have yet to feel frustrated over the issue and still live together with the humans. But mankind had became more and more intensify, they started wars, killing one another. Eventually, even the goddess of justice, could not stand it and moved back to heaven to live, but that does not mean that she has gave up on the humans, she continues to believe that humans, one day, will return to the past good and pure nature.

The Goddess of justice returned to heaven and met Neptune by chance, because Neptune laughed at her stupidity for trusting the humans, the two had became engaged in a heated debate. The Goddess of justice, debated that Neptune had insulted her and wants him to apologize to her however, Neptune felt that there was no need to and therefore went to complain to Zeus.

Zeus felt that this was a very difficult situation, because the Goddess of justice was his daughter, while Neptune was his brother, being biased towards one party will not work. Just as Zeus, was having a hard time deciding, the queen in a timely manner put forward a proposal to Neptune and the goddess of justice, a game, whoever that lost will apologize to each other.

The game was held at the square of heaven and Neptune had the first move. Neptune waved his stick at the wall cracks and very beautiful water flowed out. The goddess of justice then changed into a tree, the tree had a reddish-brown trunk, green leaves and golden olives, the most important thing was that whoever that saw this tree, will feel love and peace. The game was over and Neptune admitted defeat and apologized to the goddess of justice.

Zeus, to commemorate such a result, put the portable scales into the sky becoming today's Libra.

The good qualities of a Libran are that they are outwardly expressive, extrovert.

Jinee: *Hoo... I reached... Now smile~* [Smiles and poses]

 

Woohyun: She looks familiar...

Boohyun: Mwo? You dated her before?

Woohyun: Of course not hyung! Ah!

Boohyun: Mwo?

Woohyun: She’s one of the employees in charge of setting me up on blind dates!

Boohyun: Oh~ Then why is she doing this? You know... All the modeling stuff...

Woohyun: How am I supposed to know?

Boohyun: Right? Is your horoscope Libra?

Woohyun: It’s Aquarius hyung!

Boohyun: Mianhae...

 

Hyunjae: *My turn now...*

Jisuk: You can do it!

Hyunjae: Omma ah~

Hyunjin: Go for it noona! You look gorgeous!

Hyunjae: Thanks my sweet dongsaeng~

Chihoon: Last but not at least, our third horoscope bride, Gemini. Her element is also wind.

You walked out of the room in your beautiful gown and stood next to Chihoon as Woohyun’s eyes widened at your beauty.

Woohyun: *Hyunjae...*

Jisuk: *I’m not jealous... Why?*

Chihoon: Legend has it that Princess Leda gave birth to many lovely children, including two brothers, not only were they really close to each other, they looked almost identical, some even mistook them as twins.

In fact, the two brothers are actually half brothers. The older of the brothers was the child of Princess Leda and Zeus. Whereas the younger of the brothers was the child of Princess Leda and Sparta's King. The older brother represented ‘God ' and has everlasting life, however, the younger one represented 'Human' and does not have everlasting life.

One day, Greece was attacked by a huge wild boar, the princes led warriors to confront the wild boar. After the wild boar had been killed, the Warriors because of credit had clashes each other and forged hatred between one another.

Once on a happy occasion, the warriors met each other by chance and of course, quarrels were inevitable. In the conflict, some people started to use force and violence and the situation gets out of hand, many people are either injured or killed in midst of the chaos.

Unfortunately, the younger brother of the two princes, died in the chaos. The older brother, who has always been on particularly good conditions with his brother, was unable to accept the news of his brother's death. He cried non-stop while holding onto his brother's corpse, hoping that his brother would come back to life so that the two can live together and enjoy once again the happy times they had once enjoyed together.

So, the heart broken prince went back to heaven and begged his father, Zeus, to allow his brother to come back to life. However, Zeus told him that his brother was just a human, he will die when time comes and therefore, he was unable to let the dead brother come back to life.

The older brother who had strong feelings for his brother was sadder than ever and shed tears. The brotherhood between them had touched Zeus and he decided to place the brothers in the sky, so that they will never be separated.

The brothers that were placed in the sky became what is known today as Gemini, the older prince is on the left while the younger prince is on the right.

The good qualities of a Geminian are that they are outwardly expressive, extrovert, fun-loving, multi-talented and always curious.

 

You smiled sweetly as you looked at the crowd below. Chihoon slowly took your hand and started speaking again.

Chihoon: I’m thankful that you’re my bride for tonight. [Smiles affectionately]

Hyunjae: [Gulps] *my heart is out of control again...*

Jinee: *Oppa is so obvious... I can’t believe unnie doesn’t know that Chihoon oppa’s in love with her.*

Woohyun: *Why is my heart feeling this way? She’s not that guy’s bride... It’s just an act... But still... I can’t breathe for a moment back there... What’s going on?*

Applause erupted from the audience as Chihoon held on tighter to your hand and led you down the flight of stairs and stood in front of the audience.

Chihoon: Thank you ladies and gentlemen for coming to this event. I hope you have enjoyed this event as much as we did. Thank you. [Bows]

Chihoon bowed as you, Jinee and the other models did a curtsey and the audience clapped again.

Chihoon: Please feel free to use the refreshments we had prepared for you all. There are also banners for the different compatibility for the twelve horoscopes around the event hall. Once again, thank you.


 

Hello my readers!

I'm finally done with the legends of the 12 horoscopes! I hope you guys enjoyed reading them!

I've always had a thing for horoscopes, i love researching them as it is so much fun! It is always full of surprises!

Anyways~ The event is done!

Who's a Libran and who's a Geminian like me here~

Thank you for supporting 'Your Marriage Planner' !