The prince and the son of Venus, Cupid.

Your Marriage Planner

 

Chihoon: Now it is our next bride, Aquarius. The eleventh horoscope whose element is wind and the qualities that the element brings about are that they are thoughtful, intellectual are loves interaction.

Jisuk: He’s doing fine.

Jisuk said after hearing what Chihoon said outside.

Jinee: Uh huh... [Nods]

Hyunjae: Hoo... [Breathes]

Chihoon: In the northern part of what is known now as Turkey, there was a town named Troy, there lived a handsome prince, he was so handsome that all the females in the town was envious.

One day, Heaven was preparing for a banquet, but the girl that helped Zeus pour wine got injured and no one can do this work. Thus, Zeus is very upset and did not know what to do. The other gods saw that Zeus was very troubled and would like to help him find someone to replace the injured girl but all the girls they introduced were not enough to satisfy Zeus.

On one faithful day, Apollo came to Troy and saw the handsome prince playing with his servants. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the prince, he didn't think that the world actually had such a handsome prince so Apollo went back to heaven and reported about what he had seen in Troy to Zeus. Even Zeus was shocked, he found it unbelievable and would like to see the prince with his own eyes.

Thus, Zeus went to Troy and saw the prince and he felt that the prince was the one that would replace the injured girl so when the prince was alone, Zeus turned into a large eagle, grabbed the prince and flew back to heaven. After reaching Heaven, Zeus asked the Prince to replace the injured girl by doing her work, pouring wine for Zeus. The prince could not disobey Zeus and agreed to his request and stayed in Heaven.

The prince became really homesick, he missed his family, Troy's King also miss the prince very much and did not know where his son had gone to. Zeus felt ashamed and could not bear to see the prince getting skinnier day by day so he told the king about the prince in the king's dream. To comfort the king, he gave the king divine horses as rewards.

Zeus also let the Prince to go back to Troy to see the King and then come back to Heaven to pour wine for Zeus. From then on, the prince became a bottle, responsible for pouring Zeus's wine.

To remember the prince, Zeus placed him in the sky forming a constellation, Aquarius.

The good qualities of an Aquarian are that they are passionate, friendly, is a humanitarian, lively, honest, loyal, original, inventive, independent and likes to be different.

 

Jisuk: I wonder how that guy manages to remember all that legends in less than two hours...

Jinee: Easy. He’s way smarter than you.

Jisuk: [Nods but stops half way] Mwo?!

Jinee: babo! You nodded! HAHA!

Hyunjae: Aigoo... [Breathes]

Chihoon: Next up is our romantic bride, Pisces.

Jisuk: Go and do your best. [Ushers the model out]

Chihoon: Up next is also our last horoscope, the twelfth horoscope bride whose element is also water.

Venus, the goddess together with her beloved son, Cupid, dressed up and got ready to attend a lavish banquet. In this party, all the participants were gods, and the banquet could be regarded as a "heavenly feast".

Goddesses were comparing their own beauty with others, not wanting to lose to anyone. As for the Gods, they each held a glass of wine and formed small groups to have a talk. The young children were by themselves, playing hide and seek.

When the banquet reached it's , everyone were drowned in the delicious food and fragrant wine when suddenly, an uninvited guest, ruin the happy atmosphere of the banquet. This uninvited guest had a very ferocious appearance and he was evil-hearted, he appeared at the banquet on the purpose to destroy it and obviously, he had reached this goal.

He reached out to the table and turned it over, threw the potted plants into the water fountain and also scared the guests with his scary expression. Frightened by the presence of the uninvited guests, people began to flee, what was originally of a beautiful banquet, was now filled screams and children's cries.

As people fled, Venus suddenly realized that her son, Cupid was gone, she began to look around the place and finally under the piano, she found her son and help him in her arms.

To prevent Cupid from being separated from her again, Venus thought of a way, she tied their feet together and turned into two fishes and escaped from the terrible banquet successfully.

The good qualities of a Piscean are that romantic, compassionate, adaptable, accepting, devoted and imaginative.

 

Jinee: He has to remember all those facts for 12 horoscopes and also how to keep the audience amused. Oppa’s daebak!

Jisuk: Gomawo sis~

Jinee: Not you... I was talking about Chihoon oppa.

Jisuk: Ehem... [Clears throat] I knew that.

Hyunjae: You know what...

Jinee: What?

Hyunjae: You’re next...

Jinee: Say what?!

 

Woohyun: That guy up there is daebak.

Boohyun: Yea. He remembers all those... things.

Woohyun: Daebak...

Boohyun: He’s got a name you know. Chihoon was it?

Woohyun: I don’t care about his name. *Because he’s Hyunjae’s senior... Urgh! WHY!*