Couple fight

Your Marriage Planner

 

Hyunjae: Thanks for sending me home.

Woohyun: As always. You’re welcome.

Hyunjae: Bye.

Woohyun: Bye bye~ [Drives off]

Hyunjae: *That idiot... he tripped on the stairs today... How unlucky can he get* [Smiles to yourself]

 

~ Flashback starts ~

Hyunjae: First, you’ll meet Haemi ssi then Hanri ssi then... Woohyun! Look out!

Woohyun: WA!

He forgot that there was a pair of stairs in front of him and tripped on it. Unfortunately for him, he fell flat on his beloved face.

Hyunjae: HAHAHA! Oh my god!!

Woohyun: AISH!

Hyunjae: Are you ok?! HAHAHA!

Woohyun: My face... Stop laughing at my misery!

~ Flashback starts ~

Hyunjae: That babo... [Smiles and enters house]

Hyunjin: you’re back noona?

Hyunjae: Oh Jinnie ah~

Hyunjin: You seem to be in good mood noona.

Hyunjae: Yea. That’s because Nam Woohyun fell flat on his face today.

Hyunjin: MWORAGO?! PUAHAHA!

Hyunjae: You should’ve been there to see it happen! It was classic!!

Hyunjin: Haha~ Noona...

Hyunjae: Yea?

Hyunjin: I...

Hyunjae: Hmm?

Hyunjin: I got my results back...

Hyunjae: Oh right! You had taken your end of year exams a few weeks back! Let me see.

Hyunjin: I didn’t do as well as last time...

Hyunjae: Let me see first ok?

Hyunjin: Ok.

You followed Hyunjin to his room to look at his report slip.

Hyunjin: Here it is noona.

Hyunjae: You used to have all A’s...

Hyunjin: I’m sorry. [Looks down]

Hyunjae: It’s ok. Your noona wasn’t good in science when she was in high school.

Hyunjin: I know you’re trying to make me feel better...

Hyunjae: Don’t worry. No matter how bad you did for this exam, you’re still my brother. My Jinnie ah~ [Hugs Hyunjin]

Hyunjin: Noona~ If omma knew... if she knew that I dropped a grade...

Hyunjae: She would still love you.

Hyunjin: When will she wake up? I miss her...

Hyunjae: She will soon. I hope...

 

~ Next day ~ At the agency ~

Hyunjae: Hi oppa~

Chihoon: Hey.

Hyunjae: Why are you so cold to me all of a sudden?

Chihoon: Am i?

Hyunjae: Chihoon oppa?

Chihoon: I’m just a little tired that’s all.

Hyunjae: Oh.

Chihoon: Let’s go out for dinner tonight.

Hyunjae: Ok.

Chihoon: I got something to do later so I can’t help you out today.

Hyunjae: Oh. Ok. Go and do whatever you need to do then.

Chihoon: I’ll call you later. Bye Jae. [Kisses your cheeks before walking away]

Hyunjae: *Something is wrong...*

Jisuk: Being all lovey dovey in the morning eh~

Jinee: How sweet~

Hyunjae: Something’s wrong with oppa...

Jisuk: What?

Hyunjae: He’s... weird today... I don’t know why. It’s like he doesn’t feel happy seeing me...

Jinee: Why wouldn’t he be happy?

Jisuk: Yea. Why?

Hyunjae: I said I don’t know you two babo...

Chihoon: *Why am I this way... It’s because I love you too much... Too much that I can’t stand seeing you fall for that Nam Woohyun...*

 

~ After dinner ~ Outside your house ~

Hyunjae: Then we went to the restaurant that we reunited to meet the ladies. The funniest thing happened! Nam Woohyun fell flat on his beloved face! Haha! Can you imagine that? You should’ve been there to see it happen! Haha!

Chihoon: Enough.

Hyunjae: What?

You were taken back by his cold voice. He has never been so cold to you. You grew scared of the Chihoon in front of you.

Chihoon: I said enough.

He stressed on the word enough as he looked at you in the eyes. He let go of your hands and placed his hands in his pockets.

Hyunjae: O-oppa?

Chihoon: Nam Woohyun. Nam Woohyun. He’s all that you think and talk about.

Hyunjae: What? What are you saying Chihoon oppa?

Chihoon: I’ve had enough. I’ve had enough of your non-stop talking about that Nam Woohyun!

He shouted at you, right smack in your face. He has never ever shouted at you before.

Hyunjae: *He... He just shouted at me...*

Chihoon: For days now... For weeks... For months... Our topic of conversation has always been on that guy. What is he to you! AM I YOUR BOYFRIEND OR IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND!

He gradually became louder and angrier.

Hyunjae: You’re my boyfriend.

Chihoon: THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP ON MENTIONING HIM?! IT’S AS THOUGH HE’S ALL YOU HAVE!

Hyunjae: ... *Chihoon... oppa...*

Chihoon: Woohyun this... Woohyun that... I’ve had enough! Can’t you tell that I don’t like it when you talk about him! Can’t you tell that I’m jealous!

Hyunjae: I...

Chihoon: You can’t. Because... You can’t even understand your own heart...

Hyunjae: What?

Chihoon: Can’t you tell who you love?

Hyunjae: It’s you oppa.

Tears were threatening to fall as you spoke.

Chihoon: Me? Haha... Me you say?! You really can’t tell who you love...

Hyunjae: What are you saying oppa?

You were trying really hard to hold back your tears. Your heart broke with every word that came out of your once loving boyfriend’s mouth.

Chihoon: Think carefully... Who do you REALLY LOVE? Me or Him?

You couldn’t speak. It was as though Chihoon hit the correct button. You couldn’t process any of his words.

Chihoon: You hesitated...

You were astonished, shocked and scared. He was like a different person now.

Chihoon: Answer me Jae ah...

Hyunjae: *Was he right? Did I really not love him? Did I really fall for Woohyun?*

Chihoon: ANSWER ME!

Hyunjae: I DON’T KNOW!

You shouted back louder than him. He was shocked and taken back by your loud voice. It was as though you woke him up. He had just realized what he had just said to you.

Chihoon: Jae ah... I’m... Oh my god... I’m so sorry... I didn’t mean to shout at you Jae ah...

He tried to grab hold of your hands but you shook him off.

Hyunjae: Don’t touch me.

Tears rolled down your face as you said each word.

Chihoon: Jae baby... I wasn’t myself just now... I’m sorry... Please forgive me.

Hyunjae: Let me go. LET ME GO!

Chihoon: Jae ah...

Hyunjae: You said I didn’t love you. You said I love Woohyun. You said that I cheated on you!

Chihoon: I didn’t say that you cheated on me.

Hyunjae: But that was what you meant!

Chihoon: I...

Hyunjae: Speechless huh...

Chihoon: Jae ah... I...

Hyunjae: I... I don’t want to talk you. Go away.

Chihoon: Please baby...

Hyunjae: GO AWAY!

Chihoon: JAE!

Hyunjae: I don’t want to hear anything. GO AWAY!

With that, tears fell and you ran into your house, locking Chihoon outside.

Chihoon: Please open up... Please...

You could very well tell that he was crying too but you didn’t want to see him, you didn’t want to hear anything that he said, you didn’t want to talk to him.

Hyunjin: Noona...

Hyunjae: ... [Sobs]

Hyunjin: I saw everything from the window...

Hyunjae: Jinnie ah...

You ran and hugged him.

Hyunjin: Hyung did it because he loves you noona...

Hyunjae: But...

Hyunjin: I know. It’s ok if you don’t want to talk to him.

Hyunjae: Don’t let him in please.

Hyunjin: Ok.

Hyunjae: Don’t answer any of his calls. Don’t answer any of his questions please...

Hyunjin: Ok noona.

Chihoon: Jae baby... Please... Open up... Let me explain...

You broke down and more tears fell.

Hyunjin: Hyung.

Chihoon: Hyunjin? Please... open up for me... please...

Hyunjin: Just go home hyung. The two of you are emotionally unstable now. I doubt that the two of you can talk rationally.

Chihoon: But...

Hyunjin: Just go hyung. Don’t come here anymore please. I don’t want to lock you out like this...

Chihoon: Jin...

Hyunjae: GO AWAY! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU! GO!

Hyunjin: Shhh noona... It’s ok. Don’t cry.

Chihoon: I won’t leave... I kneel here until you decide to come out.

Hyunjae: Suit yourself...

Rain started to fall. The rain made Chihoon’s clothes wet. The wind had made him cold but... It was you that made him even colder...

Chihoon: I’m sorry...


 

TADAH! DOUBLE UPDATE!