New boyfriend.

Your Marriage Planner

 

You stood there, feet rooted to the ground and unable to move. You couldn’t believe that your senior from high school was confessing to you and was asking you to be his girlfriend.

Hyunjae: *He... loves me...*

Chihoon: Will you accept me?

Hyunjae: Neh... [Blushes]

Chihoon: Jinja?!

Hyunjae: Neh... [Blushes]

Chihoon: YES! Jae ah~ [Hugs you tightly]

Hyunjae: Oppa... [Hugs back]

Jinee: WOO! CONGRATULATIONS!

Hyunjae: Eh?

You broke the hug and looked around the place. All your other colleagues were coming out from their hiding spots with poppers in their hands, cheering for the birth of a new couple. Even your younger brother was there.

Hyunjin: NOONA! HYUNG! CONGRATULATIONS! WOOO!

Chihoon: They helped out. [Smiles and holds your hand]

Hyunjae: Jinja? That’s... wow.

Chihoon: You like it?

Hyunjae: Of course. [Smiles]

Jisuk: Congratulation~

CEO: AH~ Finally! Another couple~

Chihoon: Thank you everyone~ [Smiles and bows]

Hyunjae: Neh~ Thank you. [Bows too]

CEO: Now... If you guys need help on the wedding... We can discuss that too you know~

Jinee: Sajangnim~ You’re forgetting that unnie’s a wedding planner!

CEO: Ah! Right! Oh well~ She can’t do it alone can she?

Jisuk: Sajangnim. They just started dating like 3 minutes ago, it’s not even a year to begin with. How can they get married after dating for only 3 minutes?

CEO: I’m willing to wait you know?

Chihoon: Not so soon. Right Jae?

Hyunjae: Neh. [Blushes]

 

The staff of the agency went out of the agency to the restaurant where you reunited with Chihoon to have a celebratory dinner.

 

Jisuk: Ah~ Good life~

Jinee: Don’t eat so much or you’ll turn so fat that no girls want you.

Jisuk: Yeah yeah says the girl you ate 3 bowls of rice and five big prawns.

Jinee: I only ate five while you ate six!

Hyunjae: [Smiles]

Chihoon: Liking it? [Holds your hand]

Hyunjae: Neh. [Smiles]

Jisuk: Aww~ look at that new couple~

Jinee: Acting all lovey dovey here eh~

Hyunjin: Noona~ we’re all single here~ stop making us jealous.

CEO: I’m a married man.

Hyunjin: Right... Oops~

Female staff 1: I got married last week remember? Ai~ You forgetful kid~

Hyunjin: Double oops...

Hyunjae: Haha~

Chihoon: *I love that smile on your face.*

Jisuk: excuse me~ One more bowl of rice here~

Jinee: Here too~

Hyunjae: I’ll go to the washroom.

Chihoon: Need me to follow you?

Jisuk: What are you Chihoon? Stalker or ert?

Chihoon: I prefer a prince.

Jinee: Princes don’t follow princesses to washrooms.

Hyunjae: I’ll go alone oppa. It’s ok. Be back soon. [Smiles and leaves the room]

Chihoon: Be careful~

Jisuk: Don’t worry bro~ she’s not going to fall into the toilet bowl or anything.

 

Hyunjae: Ah~ done washing my hands. Off I go~

As you walked out of the washroom, someone bumped into you causing you to stumble backwards, hitting your back against the door of the washroom.

Woohyun: Sorry about that... Hyunjae?

Hyunjae: Woohyun? What are you doing here?

Woohyun: Eating with my family. What a coincidence to meet you here after you scolding me in the afternoon. *You still look perfect. That’s what I like about you.*

Hyunjae: Eh hehe~ I’m still serious about the part where I’m going to continue setting blind dates for you till the day you get married.

Woohyun: Yeah yeah. *Continue for all you want. I get to see you that way. Just wait for my confession Lee Hyunjae.* What are you doing here then?

Hyunjae: [Blushes at the thought of being Chihoon’s girlfriend] eating?

Woohyun: Duh~ You come to the restaurant to eat. Wait why are you blushing? *What’s wrong?*

Hyunjae: I’m eating with my colleagues from the wedding agency as well as... Chihoon oppa.

Woohyun: *Chihoon... Urgh... But why is she blushing as if she’s in love?* Oh what for?

Hyunjae: Celebration. [Blushes]

Woohyun: *Celebration?*

As if you had read his mind, you answered.

Hyunjae: To celebrate the birth of a new couple... [Turns into a darker shade of pink]

Woohyun: Oh? Who are they?

Hyunjae: Chihoon oppa and... me...

Woohyun: *What. Did. She. Just. Say? Who and who?* M-mworago?

Hyunjae: Oppa just confessed to me. Just now after you left.

Woohyun: You... accepted him?

Hyunjae: Neh... [Blushes]

Woohyun: *This... this can’t be true... NO!!!* Do you... like him?

Hyunjae: Neh... [Blushes]

Woohyun: ... *My heart...*

Hyunjae: Aren’t you going to congratulate us?

Woohyun: Con-congratulations...

Hyunjae: Thanks. I’ll be going now. I’ll contact you again after I find girls that suit you.

You walked away leaving Woohyun behind.

Woohyun: *This can’t be true... Aniya...*

Woohyun stood there not knowing whether to run after you or not... It felt as if there’s a steel knife in his windpipe making him unable to breathe. It felt as if his heart was broken into many tiny pieces that could never be placed together again. Hot tears started to blur his vision as the words you said repeated without a stop in his mind. He leaned against the wall as he thought.

Woohyun: *I’m... too late... If only I confessed earlier... Everything would have been different then. She would be MY girlfriend and not THAT guy’s... I let her go... I was the one who let her go into the arms of another man...*

Tears fell at that particular thought as he slid down onto the cold floor, crouching. He hugged his knees together and hid his face between them.


 

Ok first of all... 

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE FOR SO LONG! ><

I was really busy with my studies so i couldn't update... T.T

I hope you all will continue to support my stories. :)\

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!