I'm back for good.

Your Marriage Planner

There she was lying on the white bed with the oxygen mask on her face allowing her to breathe.

Hyunjae: Omma. Anneong~

Hyunjin: Anneong omma~ I missed you~

Hyunjae: Guess who i met yesterday omma?

Hyunjin: It was Chihoon hyung~ remember? Chihoon hyung’s noona’s sunbae from high school.

Hyunjae: Yea. He was the one who brought us here today. He’ll be coming in to see you today too.

Hyunjin: Yea but he’s not here now. He went to park his very cool white car.

*Knock knock*

There was a knock on the door as Chihoon entered with a bouquet of flowers.

Hyunjae: Look who’s here omma. It’s Chihoon oppa.

Chihoon: Anneong haseyo omonim. [Bows] I haven’t seen you for 4 years now. Did you miss me?

Hyunjin: I bet omma misses you.

Chihoon: Really? Awww~ I miss you too omonim~ Here’s a present for you omonim~

Chihoon places the bouquet on the table beside her bed.

Hyunjae: Don’t worry about me omma. [Takes one of her hands] I’m doing really well for my job. I’ve took up another proposal lately omma. Wish me luck.

Hyunjin: Omma~ you don’t have to worry about me too~ [Holds her other hand] I’m doing really well for school and I’m graduating next year. How I wish you would be there next year in the graduation hall watching me graduate from high school...

Tears welded up in his eyes as he said that and you hugged him to comfort him.

Hyunjae: We don’t fight like the other siblings out there omma. So no need to worry about us! I’ll take really good care of Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: And I’ll remember to wake noona up for work every day.

Chihoon chuckled as he ruffled up Hyunjin’s hair.

Chihoon: Now that I’m back omonim, I’ll help take care of Hyunjae and Hyunjin. Don’t worry. I won’t hurt them. [Smiles]

You looked up and gave Chihoon a sweet smile.

He could see tears in your eyes and it hurt him.

Chihoon: *Don’t worry Hyunjae. I’m back for good now.* [Pats your back]

 

The three of you kept your mother company for about half an hour more before leaving.

Hyunjae: Bye omma. I’ll see you once I have time~

Hyunjin: I’ll come here with noona~

Chihoon: I’ll visit you too omonim. [Smiles]

You closed the door lightly as the three of you came out of the ward.

Hyunjae: I guess we should go home now.

Hyunjin: Yea.

Chihoon: I’ll send you guys back then. [Smiles]

Hyunjae: Thanks. [Smiles]

Hyunjin: Thanks hyung. [Looks down]

Chihoon: Cheer up kid. A man won’t cry.

Hyunjin: I’m still a kid hyung. I’m still 2 years away from being a man.

Chihoon: Aigoo~ Funny~ Come on let’s go.

Chihoon slung his should over Hyunjin and took your petite hands in his.

Chihoon: *I’m not going to let anyone hurt you...*

 

~ Outside your house ~

Hyunjin: Do you want to come in hyung? It’s raining.

Chihoon: Can i?

Hyunjae: It’s fine oppa.

Chihoon: I’ll stay then.

Hyunjae: Come on Hyunjin ah. I don’t want you to get sick.

You covered his head with your small purse as you didn’t want your little brother to get sick from the rain.

Chihoon: *Always putting others before yourself. When will you ever put yourself in front of others?* [Smiles]

Hyunjin: I’m tired noona...

Hyunjae: Go and change and sleep ok? Noona will be here.

Hyunjin nodded and went up to his room.

Hyunjae: I guess it’s just the two of us now.

Chihoon: Yea. [Smiles]

Hyunjae: Want some hot chocolate?

Chihoon: Ok. Want me to help? I work in the café remember?

Hyunjae: Right wait wrong. I mean no. Just sit and I’ll make it.

Chihoon: Anything you say Jae baby~

Hyunjae: *Oppa is still as flirty as ever. * [Shakes head]

Chihoon: Anything wrong Jae baby?

Hyunjae: Nope. Not at all. There! Done! Here’s yours oppa.

Chihoon: Ok. Thanks Jae baby~

Hyunjae: Sit down oppa.

Chihoon: Ok. You too baby girl~

Hyunjae: Since when were you such a flirt oppa? [Tease]

Chihoon: Oh I don’t know? Was I flirting? [Tease]

Hyunjae: Hehe~ [Giggles] So what had you been doing for the 4 years after you graduated from high school?

Chihoon: I went overseas with my parents and came back 2 years ago.

Hyunjae: Oh~ No wonder you didn’t even come back to high school to visit us. Not even us.

Chihoon: Mianhae baby girl~ Say baby girl~ do you have a boyfriend?

Hyunjae: Aniyo. Waeyo oppa?

Chihoon: I was curious. Hehe~ our baby Jae is so beautiful. I thought that you would have a boyfriend by now.

Hyunjae: Don’t make fun of me like that oppa~ [Laughs] you know I can’t have one.

Chihoon: I know. You told me that when you were in high school. All of my friends said that you rejected them with the same reason. Poor guys. They were heart-broken. [Faked a sniffle]

Hyunjae: Stop acting oppa [Punches him lightly on the arm]

Chihoon: Awww~ it hurts baby~ [Acts]

Hyunjae: How about oppa? Don’t you have a girl friend?

Chihoon: The last time I had one was in high school. Don’t you remember? I broke up with that girl in my second year of high school?

Hyunjae: Right and it was my first year in high school. Am I a jinx? It’s like when I came into the school, you broke up with her.

Chihoon: You’re not a jinx. You’re my baby girl.

Hyunjae: Aigoo~ Oppa why are you so greasy and mushy?

Chihoon: I don’t know? Maybe I was born this way~ [Winks]

Hyunjae: Aigoo. That’s a real problem. Anyway it’s been so many years. Don’t you have any suitors?

Chihoon: Of course! But I don’t like any of them.

Hyunjae: Why?

Chihoon: There’s a reason. But...

Hyunjae: But?

Chihoon: I don’t want to tell you~ Mehrong~ [Sticks out tongue]

Hyunjae: Yah! Oppa~ Tell me~ [Uses aegyo]

Chihoon: *SO CUTE~ Must not give in.* Nah uh~ Mehrong~ [Sticks out tongue]

Hyunjae: No fair~

Chihoon: How about you?

Hyunjae: I have some. But I can’t date them. I don’t really like them the same way they like me.

Chihoon: *Great.* Oh~

Hyunjae: And plus... They only like me for my looks. They only like the me on the outside and not the me on the inside... They don’t like me... for me...

Chihoon: Same goes for the girls that like me. *I’m back for good Hyunjae.  I’m not going to leave you again.*

Hyunjae: I hope that... I can have someone. That likes me for who I am and I like him too.

Chihoon: *Please not let that guy be someone else other than me... Jae ah...*


 

TADAH! THE SIXTH UPDATE OF THE DAY!

 

Did you guys like it?

Hope you did~

 

REMEMBER TO COMMENT MORE PLEASE~

FOR NEW READERS, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...

ENJOY! :D